Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
D-Morf All done and art is up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:31 pm
Pummel_musss
Gotta admit I agree with Chase on that one.
Electrical shocks maybe?
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

chase stay out of this your making this worst for me, i mean since the guns were form from my broken digivice, and since the digivice able to take my digital charge and trnasfer to my digimon for more power i figure the guns can take my energy and fired it out instead

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:32 pm
No, no, no not like that sweatdrop
I mean bullets made of energy, when they hit their target they turn into electric energy and electrifies the foe.
Not enough to kill but enough to stun and hurt.
Besides, you canĀ“t shoot people with a digivice...

Little Pinch of Ginger

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:33 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

hmmm maybe when i fight ultimate and mega level since i dont have the energy to take them out alone but how about my idea for champion and lower? and their not digivice anymore their digi guns

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:34 pm
No sorry. Eletric guns or make something else up. It is either that or not digivolve your digimon you cant use the power in the digivice to do both. Im sorry Toan  

Little Pinch of Ginger

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:34 pm

but Astamon gave me a second digivice remember

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm
You can only have one digivice that transfers digital energy and you can only have 5 crests  

Little Pinch of Ginger

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm
sweatdrop Not trying to man but I sort of joined for a Digimon RP and being able to make shots however strong you want so long as your energy can provide isn't really digimon-ish.

>.< Not my choice anyway though, I'm not a RP Moderator in the least I just tend to throw my opnion out there.

Then again I'm the idiot who uses a Guitar and a Wooden sword as a weapon...

Hey Pummel, can I use a Electricaly Charged Wooen Sword? Kind of like Reno's Electric Rod from FF7?

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:37 pm

well i have no crest, and my first digivice broke so it cant transfer my energy to my digimon allowing to digivolve so they turn to guns. now im able to fire out energy with them. Astamon gave me a second digivice that allow me to get my digimon stronger.

shadow toan

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm
Chase Heart
sweatdrop Not trying to man but I sort of joined for a Digimon RP and being able to make shots however strong you want so long as your energy can provide isn't really digimon-ish.

>.< Not my choice anyway though, I'm not a RP Moderator in the least I just tend to throw my opnion out there.

Go look up Astamon, Beelzemon, Comandramon, and Deputymon and tell me what weapon they use then come back to me and say it not digimonish

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm
shadow toan
Chase Heart

Go look up Astamon, Beelzemon, Comandramon, and Deputymon and tell me what weapon they use then come back to me and say it not digimonish

Their Digimon. Your not.  

TheFreeSoul

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:42 pm

im evil! i get special type of rule

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:43 pm
._. Pummel is that true? Do evil people get to ignore the guild's and RP rules?

Also I wish I could turn my Beezlemon ins Beezlemon Blaster Mode. Oh well.

Eh either way it's up to Pummel...

TheFreeSoul

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:43 pm

read man i said i get a special type of rule, not ignore it

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:47 pm
The only rule evil tamers can ignore is the digimon battle limit rule, and even then they need permission from me. God I cant wait to the RP event starts so I can get the new rules up...
Toan I am very sorry but lethal weapons are banned from the RP, that rule stands no matter what and I will make no exception even though I want to because you are my friend, but if you have a gun someone else will want one too and before we know it the digital world is one big battle ground with tanks and atom missiles and god knows what

Little Pinch of Ginger

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:47 pm
-Shrugs- Her choice not mine. I'm off to watch Gintama.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff