Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
WarGreymon vs. Vikemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:09 pm
Yep.

Also your opinion on the superior between fiends and divine beings is a complete fallacy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:12 pm
Draco_Lord
Yep.

Also your opinion on the superior between fiends and divine beings is a complete fallacy.

ohh angels VS demons....truth be told that was just me writing to win a contest smile the demon entries were written really well but the angels ones were kinda short so i deiced if i could win it'd be the angel..soo yeah smile i dont really have a definat opinion of either one. if i could i would've done one about both...  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 pm
I choose demon because there were less of them, and it is much more fun to argue.

Anyways nIght.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:16 pm
Draco_Lord
I choose demon because there were less of them, and it is much more fun to argue.

Anyways nIght.

indeed it is lol
proably see you around tomrrow  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 pm
you know what's bad draco? i was just looking at DNA digvolving stuff n ur order to get azulomon (can't spell so yeah) i was planing on getting the dragon to make him next...i already won a octomon from a contest (just waiting on ti's art now) de-digvolve it then mutant digivolve the R to veemon...armor digivovle to flamedramon..then armor digivovle to the dragon deva....lol so yeah you think the boss man would allow him if all three of us put in our deva? it'll only take me the time for the art to be made b4 i have my deva...but i belive u guys already paid so X_X lol...mabey we can DNA digivolve whatever digimon you guys get w/ my deva? mabey then we could get him?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 pm
Sorry but that dragon guy doesn't have a sprite. I tried that already with my veemon but they wouldn't let me have one. Damn lack of sprite. Anyways I have heard that the only way to get them is if Grandwing gives them away in a contest.  

Draco_Lord

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Draco_Lord
Sorry but that dragon guy doesn't have a sprite. I tried that already with my veemon but they wouldn't let me have one. Damn lack of sprite. Anyways I have heard that the only way to get them is if Grandwing gives them away in a contest.

yeah i was just told the same on Q&A...so how do u find a sprite and what exactly is one?....b/c it it's possible...i'll find one.....(evil glare towards various web browsers)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:19 pm
Well a sprite is what we use for the art, the digimon in it, they just don't use pictures otherwise we would have a ton more digimon, like examon, I use google to find sprites.  

Draco_Lord

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games