Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm
Growlithe: The cute little powerhouse just waiting to become a badass.

Typhlosion: My favorite starter that turns into a walking deathmachine.

Salamance: Eat your heart out dragonite.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Lucas Speaks gaia_angelright

1) Dragonite - Dragonite is my favorite dragon type pokemon since the design actuall represents a dragon of the western culture. Dragonite can match-up with any pokemon since it can learn all of the four uber moves with 95 base power. Ice Beam, FLamethrower, Thunderbolt, Surf. Dragonite also has monstrous base physical attack and speed which technically matches it with legendary pokemon. Dragonite can take a move to three from Ice types even though it has 4x weakness over it.

2) Lugia - My only favorite that is not a dragon type. Lugia's signature move - Aeroblast - blasts away foes that are 2x weak to air type moves. Lugia also takes a form of a dragon-bird hybrid which makes it cool. As the ruler of the sea, no one stands to Lugia's hydroPump. With a little higher base power than those other legendary pokemon, Lugia towes above all.

3) Haxorus - One of the rare pure dragon types. Haxorus, like dragonite has a monstrous attack and defense,if I remember correctly. Haxorus isn't anything special and doesn't have that great of a movepool but Haxorus isw a powerhouse if used correctly.

LucasMondeveig

Defensive Gunner

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas