Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
An Angel's Last Wish (Art is up on the 2nd post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:56 am
Nice entry Kain [: I enjoyed reading it :]  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:07 am
I will submit my own entry this evening, once I get off work.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm
King's Ghoulmon Entry

(notice, this is what I look like in this) User Image

King, Gargomon and Prairiemon walked into an ancient stone temple. On the way through the palace-like rock building, Gargomon ran into a cobweb, which, out of fright, made him shoot Gargo pellets all through the walls, making parts of some crack. He also blew off part of King's ear, at which point King put his finger over his mouth and said, "Shh, would you calm down? Geez why don't you be a bit more caref--" Before he could finish his sentence, King stepped on a pressure censor, and a moment later the ground below the three disappeared, causing them to fall in the pit and land on a hard, sandy ground covered lair.

At the far end of the lair, there lay a stone tablet, which King immediately rushed over to. It was written in Digi code, but King could still decipher some of the words. "Run...do..not...say... Oh great Ghoulmon, I ask thee for a battle to prove my worth, my soul and the souls of my company on the line." After he finished saying the words, the tablet erupted with a dark light, and suddenly a Ghoulmon appeared before them.
I accept your challenge," He announced. "Let us do battle!"
Ghoulmon attempted to fire his Eye Blow at King, but it was countered by Gargomon hitting his face with an Animal Uppercut, redirecting Ghoulmon's to a wall. Prairiemon then came up from the ground and smashed Ghoulmon right in the stomach, moving out of the way after the hit. Gargomon then proceeded to firing his Gargo laser at the Ghoulmon, while Prairiemon kept slashing at his back with his claws. After a while, Ghoulmon finally gave up, and King told his Digimon, "Stop! Lay off him guys." The Digimon did so, and Ghoulmon stumbled over to King and bowed at his feet. "You and your comrades have bested me, I am forever in your service."
"That's nice," King told him. "Now how do we get out of here?"...

(prairiemon counts as both an armor and a champion, they have the same power)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:14 pm
Nice entry King [:

Alright Sera

You know what guys? I think I'm going to try and make an entry to the contest [:< ( even though it doesn't count xD )  

Henwyfatale

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 pm
Thanks and go for it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 pm
GHOULMON'S HAUNTED PAST

"Huh...huh..." The tamer panted as the narrow tunnel way was shrinking step by step. The door was at the end of this tunnel stated the stone tablet, the doorway to release the tortured soul that rest behinds the door. "Katie...Jonathan..." The two rookie digimons were ahead of him; Seth could barely see them in the darkness.
"THE LIGHT!" Salamon shouted, her voice was closer then Seth thought it was. The sounds of dripping water was ticking from the other side of the light. Jonathan's and Katie's shadows jumped into the blinding light, Seth was the last one through.
Upon reopening his eyes, he could see ruins of what seems to remain of the ancient seal of this horrid creature.
"Where are we?" Katie asked, jumping in circles around another stone tablet. Vines stretching over the pedestal where the tablet stood, also being bind to the pedestal. "This place gives me the creeps!"
"We're at the last door of the Angel's Sanctum." Jonathan answered wisely. "There's suppose to be an ancient force that is sealed in here. A force of darkness, but once it sees the light it will switch sides. Either way, there will be a certain unbalance in the nature of the digital world." The Crabmon paused and looked at his tamer and the Salamon; their facial expression said it all, CONFUSED. "Seth, just go up to the tablet, place your hand onto the tablet, and then speak the words of summoning."
"O, why ddin't you just say that?" Seth laughed as he walked over towards the tablet, placing his hand over the engraved words on the tablet.
"Thou who process the spirit of comfort and sorrow, why has thou come to my final resting place?" An eerie voice leaked through the cracked doors of the seal.
"I, Seth, have come to summon you from your final resting place to form an alliance between two bitter foes." The tamer tried to sound as form as he possibly could. Seth's hand started to glow over the tablet in a light blue, along with his two crests that levitated from under his shirt, now pointing at the door. "I have come to show thou my worth!"
"Thou amuses me with such nonsense..." The door started to creak open slowly as an eerie glow started to leak out. "Holy and Darkness will never be allied to the same force!"
"Hold onto something!" Jonathan exclaimed as he grabbed a hold of a fallen pillar with his pincers, Katie on the other hand ran behind Seth and waited for the terrible to happen.
"THOU IS NOT WORTHY OF SUCH GREATNESS!" The voice echoed through the empty remains of the ruins. Rain falling down on them creating a tense atmosphere. "PREPARE TO DO BATTLE! I WILL SHOW THOU PLACE IN THIS WORLD!" The doors burst open as dark energy radiated from behind Ghoulmon. The force pushed back the ruins, causing the group to shield themselves with whatever they could.
"No! That's not why I'm here!" Seth exclaimed.
"No, your here to take my power and use it for your own..." The demon lord type digimon responded. "That's the problem with humans, always looking for my power..."
"No, that's not true!" Jonathan shouted, crawling closer towards Seth, but pushed back every so often because of the dark energy. "We came to release you from the seal!"
"LIES! DEATH WAVE!" Ghoulmon slammed his two fist into the ground, creating a black wave to dash towards Jonathan and Katie.
"JONATHAN! KATIE!" The two crest started to glow brighter as the two digimons who were thrown into the air started to glow along side the crest.
"SALAMON DIGIVOLVE TO...GATOMON! GATOMON DIGIVOLVE TO..."
"CRABMON DIGIVOLVE TO...COELAMON! COELAMON DIGIVOLVE TO..."
"Huh?" The two digimons dropped from the air as champion digimons, when they were expecting to go into Ultimate.
"It's a shame, thou generation is a pitiful one." Ghoulmon laughed as he started to explain. "This ruin was created by my previous tamer! He created this place to keep the balance of power on his side! When a challenger would rise against him, they could never go past Champion if there were two digimons, or Ultimate when there was only one. The more digimon present, the weaker the digimon's power would be. Divided up into equal bits."
"How is that equal?!" Seth shouted, trying to run to his digimons, but his hand was stuck onto the tablet. "What?!"
"Seth! I told you this!" Jonathan shouted as he glared at Ghoulmon right into his single eye. "Once you started to summoning, you can't stop until it's over! Your hand is stuck there until Ghoulmon deems us worthy, or until he kills us!"
Seth swallowed his spit as he heard that final part. "K-k-k-kill us?! You said there was no harm from doing this!"
"Even I know Jonathan lies about this stuff Seth..." Katie sighed disappointed. "Your too trusting..."
"Enough talking! DEATH WAVE!" Ghoulmon shouted, pounding his fist into the concrete floors once again. Two waves of dark energy swept through the ruins towards the Gatomon and Coelamon.
"JONATHAN! KATIE!" Seth shouted, but it was too late. The two digimons were thrown back even further from the attack.
"Shush! We know what we're doing!" Jonathan hissed at his tamer.
"We do?" Katie questioned confusedly.
"Just follow my lead." Jonathan confidently smiled. "Ghoulmon answer me this, where is your tamer? Why did he seal you in his victorious battle ground? Why did Alexander the Great seal you away?!"
"Alexander the Great?!" Seth gasped as he turned to Jonathan, then looking back at Ghoulmon. "You mean the conquer that almost united the whole eastern hemisphere a long time ago?" But his question was complete ignored, the digimons were staring at each other, ready to go at each others' throats.
"Who would've guessed that my previous tamer would be heard in this generation..." Ghoulmon's voice was filled with sorrow, but then he started to chuckle in an amused tone. "Yes, he sealed me away when he learned of my past! I was once Seraphimon, the highest ranking angel of the digital world! That was until I struck a deal with Daemon. My job was to be the neutral protector of the forces of good and evil, but that was what threatened Alexander! He knew it was my job to keep the balance! For every good he did, an evil must occur! He sealed me away in order to prevent me from doing so, but in the end, I stored enough energy to release the final goodbye. I sent a virus to him and caused him to die!" Ghoulmon laughed as he took a few steps forward, the ruins rumbling at his feet. "Not many people know this, how is it that you?" His single eye looked at Coelamon, staring at him ready to attack.
"Let's just say that I know too much for my own good." Jonathan laughed.
"ENOUGH WASTING TIME!" Ghoulmon chuckled. "It's time to prove thou worth." Back to the thou was Seth's first thought. Ghoulmon. A digimon capable of mass destruction, but can't do anything to destroy anything. He watches the balance of the digital world, NO he was the balance of the digital world. If there was a certain unbalance, he would have to have to correct the mistake. "DEATH ARROW!" A dark arrow shot out of Ghoulmon's eye, but his aim was right through the middle of Katie and Jonathan, destroying the only exit. There was now no escape.
"Lightning Paw!" Katie shouted! The Gatomon jumped from pillar to pillar, ending with a slamming punch to the side of Ghoulmon's face. "Take that!"
"ICE FIST!" Jonathan lunged himself towards Ghoulmon, slamming his fist right below Ghoulmon's single eye. Pushing the digimon back a bit. "So much for a mega digimon!"
Ghoulmon merely chuckled. "Is that the best thou got?! BLACK CLAW!" Data started to gather around his hand, forming an extension on his arm. "ARGH!" The claw went down at them! Katie managed to roll out of the way, but Jonathan was trapped under the palm of the claw. The claw was digging deeper and deeper into the ruin concrete floor, forcing more and more pressure on Jonathan.
"AH!" Jonathan painfully shouted, trying to escape but there was no use.
"JONATHAN!" Seth screamed, trying to pull himself away from the tablet, but the tablet was stuck to him like super glue.
"Cat Tail!" Katie shouted, jumping into the air.
"Death Arrow!" Ghoulmon interrupted Katie's attack and throw her back onto the ground. "This is your place in the world! At the bottom where nothing can support you!" His eye turned to Seth, turning black ready for another attack. "Time to destroy you! DEATH ARROW!"
"NO!" Katie and Jonathan shouted, trying to get back up from the ground.
"AHHHH!" Seth shouted, closing his eyes and turning around to prevent seeing his life flash before his eyes.
"What is this?!" Ghoulmon shouted as he looked at Seth surprisingly. The crest was glowing, pointing towards the digimon and created a shield around Seth.
"This is your doing!" Jonathan laughed as Seth turned around, surprise that was not harmed. "You can't get rid of Seth! He's good, and you can't get rid of something without creating an unbalance in the digital world!" Jonathan seemed extremely amused at this. "You fix unbalanceness, you can't create them!"
"Hey, then why can he attack you guys?" Seth asked confused a bit. "You guys are good, so why can you guys get hurt?"
"Because digimon are data, they transfer back to digieggs after death..." Ghoulmon sighed. "But after they are hatched, they become neutral until a good or evil force influences them."
"Lightning Paw!" Katie shouted, slamming her fist right into Ghoulmon's eye. "You should've seen that coming! No one attacks my tamer!" The dark claw disappeared, releasing Jonathan from the imprisonment.
"AH!" Ghoulmon shouted, his hand covering his eye.
"Now!" Jonathan commanded. "Ice Fist!"
"Lightning Paw!"
The two of them struck forward, their fist colliding into the palm that was protecting/covering Ghoulmon's eye.
"AHHHHH!" The digimon fell to the floor. "NO MORE OF THIS! DEATH WAVE! DEATH WAVE! DEATH WAVE!" The digimon was now blindly attack, hoping to destroy one of the enemy digimon.

Minutes later, everything was calm. Jonathan and Katie had reverted back into their rookie forms from all the exhaustion from the battle. Seth's hand was finally loose from the tablet and now the three were sitting besides the collapsed Ghoulmon. "Ghoulmon...wake up..." Seth whispered into the digimon's ear. Katie was jumping on Ghoulmon's belly as Jonathan examined the door that trapped the digimon for centuries.
"Thou had spared me..." Ghoulmon whispered, grabbing a hold of Seth's hand. "Why?"
"It's all about the world balance remember? Destroying you would create an unbalance. The two forces would fall because they don't have a stand to balance on." Seth laughed, trying to make himself sound as smart as possible. "Face it, your important to this world even if Alexander sealed you away. I bet you lost all faith in humanity afterwards."
"Betrayal, one of the coldest things that humans had brought to the digital world." Ghoulmon muttered.
"But you have to trust..."
"I trusted Alexander with my strength and powers, but he ended up just using them for his own personal gain..."
"Not all humans are like that." Seth laughed as he smiled at the digimon. "Just take Katie, Jonathan, and me. Sure at times we have our own disagreements, but we're always there for each other. Nothing is going to ever ruin that."
"Seth...I deem thou worthy..."
"Why thank you." Seth smiled as he looked at Katie and Jonathan, whom simply nodded. "Now how do we get out of here?"

(( I have a feeling this post is gonna be long ><;;; I'm sorry...xD ))  

Henwyfatale

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm
Numemon contest

Cute:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm
aw....o wo

I will never look at Numemons the same way xD haha GOOD JOB RAE-JOU x]  

Henwyfatale

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 pm
-- Reserved for Ghoulmon Entry --

would it be okay if i tried this one and the numemon one?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:41 pm
dino said this before, u may enter more than 1 door but u can only win 1 digimon  

dragwarrior

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm
haha yep what dragwarrior said x]

you can enter more then one, but you can only one digimon x] haha  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm
k, sorry...i just got home...haven't scanned through the rest of the pages yet... sweatdrop  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm
haha it's alright, you don't have to apologize x] besides I thought it was a common rule xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:54 pm
heh its pretty much between rae and listen on the numemon contest  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Why do you say that?

There's like four or five people in the Numemon Contest [: haha  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash