Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Bad to the Bone Finished Please Lock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rae-Jou generated a random number between 11 and 100 ... 42!

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:25 pm
rofl  
Rae-Jou generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 9!
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm
exclaim  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cephalon Kish generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 86!

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm
arrow  
Cephalon Kish generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 97!
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
eek  

Cephalon Kish

Rae-Jou generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 11!

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
idea  
Cephalon Kish generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm
lol  

Cephalon Kish

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm
sweet i won  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:17 pm
Congradulations Kain. By the way is there anyone who will do the arts if they don't win anything?  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm
I can do it. Though I might try for Soulmon... or another one... and then trade for it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm
hmm if i had any luck with rp id try for zanbamon hes my favorite XD  

Cephalon Kish

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm
umm..When is this contest gonna end?... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm
Not completely sure. My initial idea was two weeks, but I'll just see how long people put in art/rp/story entries.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 pm
I tink Ill join the motor thingy  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:22 pm
Battle Aggainst Zanbamon
User ImageVSUser Image
one day ivan was playing facebook in the human world but he received an email asking if he wants adveventure
ivan not knowing what it is replied sure
then suddenly a digivice shot up at ivans chest and when he holds it he suddenly get sucked in the computer screen
when ivan regained his back his awareness he found himself laying down in a jungle , but the jungle is no ordenary one.
ivan walked around but found a weird looking creature which body is combined with the legs of a horse, suddenly the digivice popped out a light with the picture of the digimon and his name (zanbamon)
then the zanbamon woke up, he saw a human in front of him. ha ha ha prey for me. he charged towards ivan.
ivan ran away with all his might trying to get away from the wild zanbamon.
ivan saw a cave and ran towards it.
zanbamon ran foward waiting outside because it was too small for him and the cave is too deep not allowing him to stab ivan.
ivan paniced he walked away from zanbamon but tripped over something that looks like a golden egg. ivan pulled it out and came a digimon popping out of the hole which the egg was from, the digivice told ivan that it is veemon
hello i am veemon and now we are partners said veemon, ivan not knowing what else to say just nod his head, hey since you are also a creature like that zanbamon do you think you can help me get rid of him asked ivan
veemon just replied sure if you release the power of the egg
veemon headbutted zanbamon away from the cave enterance and ivan yelled golden digi-mental energise
veemon's body was then invelpoed in a golden energy and he transformed into a magnamon.
magnamon only punced zanbamon once and he turned into a digi-egg back and floated of somewhere.
ivan thanked veemon and asked if he would help ivan find a way out of there. and their journey begins

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 am
User Image V.S.User Image

I was walking in a cave trying to find someone strong enough to help zero digivolve then all of a sudden Zanbamon came charging at me. My Zero[a.k.a. veemon]used vee head butt.Zanbamon then retaliated with mystic blade. Zero got hit bad and almost went down then when hope seemed lost Veemons front[on his stomach]started glowing and the digimemorie [of dragons] light bounced and hit Veemons arm which reavealed the symbol of courage,then bounced onto Lance,making Lances digi eggs of courage,friendship,and miracles started to glow,which then made lances digivice to release a hunormous amout of energy causing Zero to warp digivolve to Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. Zanbamon was amazed of this power so Zanbamon said''Lets fight for real now''. Zanbamon fired a blast of energy at Zero, but Zero then changed to Fighter Mode and deflected the blast. Zanbamon then changed his tactics from long range to close range and charged at Zero using mystic blade. Zero then focased his energy on one thing, the spirit of Omnimon. He then blast digivolved to Imperialdramon Paliden Mode. Zero used omega sword and knocked Zanbamons blade out of his hand. He then brought the sword back and slashed Zanbamon. Zanbamons last few words were''You are a valient fighter but when i am reborn get ready ill come back for you''. After that incident Zero regenerated to Veemon . Lance told Zero he had the power of digivolution once again. They went to the Primary Village and saw Zanbamons digi egg. Then Zanbamon digi egg hatched and digivolved back to Zanbamon, he and Zero stared at each other and started to argue about whos better. Lance just let them be and left. Then the two digimon started to fight each other with violence. The fight got to Lance and they rolled all the way to Zanbamons cave and resided there until Zero and Zanbamon stopped fighting.
For the story behind the digimental, name, and ect. check my tamer profile
When i meant fight and rolled i meant this User Image.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff