Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Card Center (Official Card & Deck Forum)
Roharu Eruna's Deck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Your Platinum Sword / Leather Belts / King's Swords... they calls to me. Willing to trade any of them? Here's my deck. I've acquired quite a collection for how recently I've joined~ xD

NOTE: I will probably trade most things but not De-Digivolve, heh. Almost anything else is fair game though.

Water Leak/ Data Torrent/ Trade, those cards are perfect for some combos with my main deck, so if you agree, I can exchange the cards you ask for those.

Ach... Well I WAS glad to finally get my hands on the coveted Water Leak... Dx Although I suppose for the Plat Sword or the Belts it would be worth it. Unfortunately I already have a deal with Sullen Oppressor for Trade, so that one's out.

So how about my Water Leak and Data Torrent for Platinum Sword and Leather Belts then? Does that sound good?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Your Platinum Sword / Leather Belts / King's Swords... they calls to me. Willing to trade any of them? Here's my deck. I've acquired quite a collection for how recently I've joined~ xD

NOTE: I will probably trade most things but not De-Digivolve, heh. Almost anything else is fair game though.

Water Leak/ Data Torrent/ Trade, those cards are perfect for some combos with my main deck, so if you agree, I can exchange the cards you ask for those.

Ach... Well I WAS glad to finally get my hands on the coveted Water Leak... Dx Although I suppose for the Plat Sword or the Belts it would be worth it. Unfortunately I already have a deal with Sullen Oppressor for Trade, so that one's out.

So how about my Water Leak and Data Torrent for Platinum Sword and Leather Belts then? Does that sound good?

Sounds good to me, do you want to make the thread or I do it?  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Sounds good to me, do you want to make the thread or I do it?
I'll go ahead and handle it so you can just respond when you get on next LOL.

EDIT: Linksies.  
Digimon Card Center (Official Card & Deck Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games