Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Orre Champion Monty -Shakamon's Ambasador- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
fuuuuu nub

op nub fu2  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 am
bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 am
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:51 pm
Hi Monty, how are things going~? ^-^ sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 am
Dstdnt
Hi Monty, how are things going~? ^-^ sweatdrop

You coulda just IM'd, I'm good whats up  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:53 pm
bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:28 pm
op its bumper  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm
*looks around*
Oh what have we here???  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm
I like your dream team lineup, dude. Lots of cool Digimen in there, yes... yes... Can't say I agree with some of the digivolutions that a few of your guys have....? Dx But rules is rules and I'm just nitpicky, so don't let that bother you overtly. x___@ Say how did you get Tyrannomon, if you don't mind my asking? I've been wanting that guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 pm
Blademaster Banryu
I like your dream team lineup, dude. Lots of cool Digimen in there, yes... yes... Can't say I agree with some of the digivolutions that a few of your guys have....? Dx But rules is rules and I'm just nitpicky, so don't let that bother you overtly. x___@ Say how did you get Tyrannomon, if you don't mind my asking? I've been wanting that guy.

Well you see, in the guild, we have a special system known as unexpected digivolution that allows you to mix and match digimon as they digivolve (at random) as well as mutate digivolve which allows for a digimon to be changed into another digimon of the same level (rookie, champion, etc.) and same attribute (virus, vaccine, data).  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

Well you see, in the guild, we have a special system known as unexpected digivolution that allows you to mix and match digimon as they digivolve (at random) as well as mutate digivolve which allows for a digimon to be changed into another digimon of the same level (rookie, champion, etc.) and same attribute (virus, vaccine, data).

Ah yeah, I read about that, but I don't quite get it. :0 So what, it's a method of evolving to irregular guys, but you choose them at random....? Wut? Afraid I don't quite grasp it. Mutation though, yeah, I've seen that... that's like what happens in Digimon world where like a Seadramon shifts into an Airdramon or something. Hah, my girlfriend had that happen, then her Airdramon immediately turned into Phoenixmon. =D It sounded pretty sick.

No but actually I was talking about the guys that are considered 'official' according to DMA, like MasterTyrannomon -> Goldramon and anythingnotnamedTankdramon -> Darkdramon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:58 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Ah yeah, I read about that, but I don't quite get it. :0 So what, it's a method of evolving to irregular guys, but you choose them at random....? Wut? Afraid I don't quite grasp it. Mutation though, yeah, I've seen that... that's like what happens in Digimon world where like a Seadramon shifts into an Airdramon or something. Hah, my girlfriend had that happen, then her Airdramon immediately turned into Phoenixmon. =D It sounded pretty sick.

No but actually I was talking about the guys that are considered 'official' according to DMA, like MasterTyrannomon -> Goldramon and anythingnotnamedTankdramon -> Darkdramon.

Well DMA is created based off cross referencing games, tv shows, cards, etc. So truth be told, I'm not quite sure how to make it clear to you, but I can say that each placement is proven through some resource or another. In other words, DMA is just another wiki that looks a bit prettier.

And Unexpected takes all the results that could possibly occur from a single digimon (as referred to by DMA) and then uses dice to determine how high of a rank (normal, limited, restricted, etc) the digimon can go. and then use number generation to decide which one the tamer gets, that way there is zero bias opinion in what the person gets.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

Well DMA is created based off cross referencing games, tv shows, cards, etc. So truth be told, I'm not quite sure how to make it clear to you, but I can say that each placement is proven through some resource or another. In other words, DMA is just another wiki that looks a bit prettier.

...and which also lacks a proper search function. Dx Good god, that always drives me nuts... And yeah, I know where DMA pulls their stuff from, I've seen it... It's just... some of these sources I find to be a little.... inconsistent in credibility, shall we say? >.0? For instance: Digimon Dawn/Dusk. While I loved the game, I think whoever designed the Digivolution chains was smoking something, they make so little sense (well, some, not all, to be fair).

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
And Unexpected takes all the results that could possibly occur from a single digimon (as referred to by DMA) and then uses dice to determine how high of a rank (normal, limited, restricted, etc) the digimon can go. and then use number generation to decide which one the tamer gets, that way there is zero bias opinion in what the person gets.

....buuut you also don't get to choose what you get....? That seems a little odd to me. :0 Suppose I want something that's actually lower-ranked, but I roll something higher? And I don't get a choice in the matter? Dunno if I like the sound of that... hopefully I can avoid resorting to that. e___X  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 pm
Blademaster Banryu

...and which also lacks a proper search function. Dx Good god, that always drives me nuts... And yeah, I know where DMA pulls their stuff from, I've seen it... It's just... some of these sources I find to be a little.... inconsistent in credibility, shall we say? >.0? For instance: Digimon Dawn/Dusk. While I loved the game, I think whoever designed the Digivolution chains was smoking something, they make so little sense (well, some, not all, to be fair).

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

....buuut you also don't get to choose what you get....? That seems a little odd to me. :0 Suppose I want something that's actually lower-ranked, but I roll something higher? And I don't get a choice in the matter? Dunno if I like the sound of that... hopefully I can avoid resorting to that. e___X

Hence the reason it's call unexpected. In a digital sense, it is us taking the digital code of a digimon and completely jumbling it up for a completely random result that is made specifically for those that aren't exactly sure what they're looking for in a digimon or want to take a gamble at getting a digimon that doesn't have a "known" lower stage.

I like DMA and it's gotten the guild by so far with a legitimate system, given the number of devil's advocates are somewhat low in number. Might I ask were you get your "sources" from?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

If it makes you feel any better i've got like 14 or 15 digimon and i've only had to unexpect once and i got what i wanted. I mean it's call unexpectant so you get something you didn't expect so you don't get a choice in it. it's kind of like when Greymon digivolved into Skull Greymon (bad example since that was dark digivolving but..) he didn't expect him to do that but it happened. also, and will argue this as long as i can, digimon don't have lines technically they are a collection of data and can become anything due to any number of cercimstances, the ones listed on DMA are simply the ones that have been observed up until now. no one says Agumon has to go to greymon or Growlmon or anyone on that list, that's just the things he has been seen going to. Digimon are not robots beings with a set path, they grow up and change dependent on choices made during their lives. Yes they are programs but they are not programed for one thing, they have AI meaning each one is different and unique other wise the show would always have the same lines for every digimon. Anyways that's why Unexpectant is a great system and i think it really adds some fun and mystery to your digimon, i figure someone who likes unusual digimon would appreciate that.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff