Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Dinner with the Arkadis [Official Contest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image "Oooh..." the snowagumon looks at the desert with hungry eyes. "Looks delicious, can't wait to try them! Keep the treats coming!"

KomiTomiButterfly

Shadow of Miracles

@ Everyone else: The SnowAgumon challenge is still open to all that wish to participate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm
So when is the contest closed?

oh and bon appetit SnowAgumon~  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:47 pm
Jagamon contest... GO! C'mon buddy! Let's be friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 pm
Cherrymon's questions

1. I once saw a creature that was said to be quite legendary. It had golden fur and road on a cloud... who was it?
Goldramon!

2. On my journeys, I say this rather odd looking pink rodent, it was spouting out things that I knew to be false... who was this little liar?
Chuumon

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this?
Uh...Deltamon?

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it?
Extyrannomon

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be?...I will get back to you on this one after lurking in DMA

6. On a trip to the Beach, I glanced upon a rather peculiar looking squid creature, what could it have been?
Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one hand and something golden in the other. What digimon is that?

That would be Hookmon, who digivolves into a badass.

8. I once saw this avian digimon that gave me the strangest desire to ask it if it wanted a cracker. What digimon could make it want to ask that?
Parrotmon

9. I spotted near a restroom and thought it was the most aweful looking thing ever. I wish the person that left had went on into the restroom instead of doing it outside. What creature could make me think this?
Numemon

10. As i fell asleep I felt myself counting some rather interesting creatures, but... I must have been dreaming because they had rocket boosters on their backs. What digimon could this be?
Sheepmon....if me assuming you were counting sheep is right

11.I heard you were looking for potatoes, well I just so happen to have seen a creature that looked like it, but can't remember its name. Do you remember?
Jagamon?

12.Once I saw this creature standing on a mountain proclaiming to be the King of Kings, I didn't believe it and walked away. Now I wonder who that was, do you know its name?
KingEtemon

13. Ever seen a centaur before? I have, but this one was different because it had the head of a horse as well as of a man, what digimon could that have been?
Centarumon

14. I used to hear stories of flying horses, but when I saw one in reality, it wasn't flying at at. what could it have been?
Pegasusmon

15. Way back in my days of youth, I would go out to the desert were I say this strange digimon that seemed to be quite reckless because it was covered in bandages, I wonder what digimon would be so reckless, what do you think it was?
Im stumped. Be back after lurking DMA

16. On that same trip to the desert, I saw this plant... thing with gloves on its hands, what could it have been?
Togemon

17. On my trips to the artic plans, I saw this rather fuzzy looking digimon that wore a studded cap with horns on the sides. What digimon could that have been?
Vikemon

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?
Perhaps Dokugamon

19. Strangest thing I'd ever seen I'll tell ya... It looked like a horse, but stood on it's hind legs and had a shell! 2-legged horse and a shell on its back, what on earth could it be?
GaaraIndramon

20. One time I saw this strange white creature that had some pink band around its belly and it was always reading whenever I saw it afterwards... what was it?
Bokomon

There are a couple that I havent figured out and will do so soonish

((You did it wrong...))

((Also size zero doesn't work in guilds -Poca))

(Wtf are you talking about Poca I didnt put a size zero.

After further investigation...

Liger must have. I think its absolutely absurd that we have to make a seperate post for every single answer when we can condense it into one post, so could the reasoning behind this be explained?)  

City in Slumber

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm
iAm Techno-san
Cherrymon's questions

1. I once saw a creature that was said to be quite legendary. It had golden fur and road on a cloud... who was it?
Goldramon!

2. On my journeys, I say this rather odd looking pink rodent, it was spouting out things that I knew to be false... who was this little liar?
Chuumon

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this?
Uh...Deltamon?

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it?
Extyrannomon

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be?...I will get back to you on this one after lurking in DMA

6. On a trip to the Beach, I glanced upon a rather peculiar looking squid creature, what could it have been?
Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one hand and something golden in the other. What digimon is that?

That would be Hookmon, who digivolves into a badass.

8. I once saw this avian digimon that gave me the strangest desire to ask it if it wanted a cracker. What digimon could make it want to ask that?
Parrotmon

9. I spotted near a restroom and thought it was the most aweful looking thing ever. I wish the person that left had went on into the restroom instead of doing it outside. What creature could make me think this?
Numemon

10. As i fell asleep I felt myself counting some rather interesting creatures, but... I must have been dreaming because they had rocket boosters on their backs. What digimon could this be?
Sheepmon....if me assuming you were counting sheep is right

11.I heard you were looking for potatoes, well I just so happen to have seen a creature that looked like it, but can't remember its name. Do you remember?
Jagamon?

12.Once I saw this creature standing on a mountain proclaiming to be the King of Kings, I didn't believe it and walked away. Now I wonder who that was, do you know its name?
KingEtemon

13. Ever seen a centaur before? I have, but this one was different because it had the head of a horse as well as of a man, what digimon could that have been?
Centarumon

14. I used to hear stories of flying horses, but when I saw one in reality, it wasn't flying at at. what could it have been?
Pegasusmon

15. Way back in my days of youth, I would go out to the desert were I say this strange digimon that seemed to be quite reckless because it was covered in bandages, I wonder what digimon would be so reckless, what do you think it was?
Im stumped. Be back after lurking DMA

16. On that same trip to the desert, I saw this plant... thing with gloves on its hands, what could it have been?
Togemon

17. On my trips to the artic plans, I saw this rather fuzzy looking digimon that wore a studded cap with horns on the sides. What digimon could that have been?
Vikemon

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?
Perhaps Dokugamon

19. Strangest thing I'd ever seen I'll tell ya... It looked like a horse, but stood on it's hind legs and had a shell! 2-legged horse and a shell on its back, what on earth could it be?
GaaraIndramon

20. One time I saw this strange white creature that had some pink band around its belly and it was always reading whenever I saw it afterwards... what was it?
Bokomon

There are a couple that I havent figured out and will do so soonish

((You did it wrong...))

((Also size zero doesn't work in guilds -Poca))

(Wtf are you talking about Poca I didnt put a size zero.

After further investigation...

Liger must have. I think its absolutely absurd that we have to make a seperate post for every single answer when we can condense it into one post, so could the reasoning behind this be explained?)
It is a ploy to see who can answer the questions separately fastest. so each time you quote yourself, and answer the next one. Just to make it a more fun competition  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 pm
Jagamon contest, Begin.

" Hey there, I got some presents for you. I hope you don't mind. "  

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm
The one I want the most is Jagamon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 pm
Goldramon!  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm
iAm Techno-san
Goldramon!

Chuumon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:17 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Goldramon!

Chuumon

Deltamon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Goldramon!

Chuumon

Deltamon

Extyrannomon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Goldramon!

Chuumon

Deltamon

Extyrannomon

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be?
Fugamon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Goldramon!

Chuumon

Deltamon

Extyrannomon

5. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be?
Fugamon

Gesomon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Goldramon!

Chuumon

Deltamon

Extyrannomon

Fugamon

Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one Hookmon  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san

Deltamon

Extyrannomon

Fugamon

Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one
Hookmon

Parrotmon  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces