Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Bonus Sequences
Journey Into Dreams Theater: Some Assembly Required 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am
Crysta
Fairy of Ferngully
User Image
yes I'm ready! got my blue tooth device, won't let you down! ready Ingus, goes to the platform!
thinks and says

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eilonwy
Princess of Llyr

Ok ready to turn that handle Triton =)
thinks and says Eilonwy

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:36 am
User Image
Triton
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Brother)
"Have devotion and kindness, for both Land & Sea's sake."

User Image
Ingus
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

talk

*Some Assembly Required Act 3 - Investigation Part 2*
[9:30 AM - World's Fair Expo, Hanover = Wee World Exterior]
*Inside Wee World*
User Image
User Image
The Shrink Ray begins the Scanning and Charging Sequence... Starting with Energy Output at 5% and rising to 10, 20, 40, 80 and Critical Mass.
Ready, Crysta & Ingus? Brace yourselves as its quite a rush I'm told...and FIRE! Triton shouted as he pushed the button on the control panel, causing the machine to fire a lightning bolt of Charged EM Waves at Crysta & Ingus shrinking them down to 1/4 inch size such as a quarter coin. Also in the EM Shrink Ray Exhibit are magnification tools such as a magnifying glass and Microscope also dated 1989.

Triton then uses the magnifier to check on Crysta & Ingus as the headed into the Small Exhibit and hears them via communicators
*Communicator* We'll be back soon! Ingus waved then entered the small exhibit with Crysta.

*Ingus's POV*
It's a lot bigger than the Inventor's Backyard, Crysta. Speaking of which... This is what you would look like as a fairy in your fairy clothing being a Quarter of an Inch Tall? Ingus said as he got in the Car leading to the Dollhouse sized Building and used the panels to move objects around. That's an odd way to retract an object and lower the stairs. Ingus helped Crysta up the stairs from the living room and to the kitchen.

Mulan and Giselle, there's a Microscope here that we can use here as well. Triton looks into the Microscope and watches Crysta & Ingus make their way to the message about the Activation Code.

*Communicator* Crysta & I are getting Closer to the Signal... Ignus said from his Communicator to his friends

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:25 pm
User Image

Crysta
Fairy of Ferngully

Ingus you are cute, and we are so small it worked! 3nodding wow, everything is different , were so small *smiles* ok let's get moving , were getting close! oh good 3nodding
thinks Crysta
Giselle
Nancy's Forest Maiden Sister

oh my, they sure look small =)
thinks Giselle

User Image
Mulan
Mermaid (Aquarius & Baltic's Sister)

Good luck you 2, find that signal=) *they are super small right!
thinks Mulan

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:10 am
User Image
Triton

User Image
Ingus

talk

*Inside Wee World*

*Ingus's POV*
,Crysta, sounds like its you being a fairy all over again only as a human girl without wings. Ingus helped Crysta in the bedroom section to clear a path then clears a bath to the bathroom and to where the signal is...

User Image
A Purple Bat who is the Rareware kind and not the SEGA Kind as a cameo playing a UNITY Informant.
Laylee: Oh! Hello there. I found something regarding an activation code or something. It's no pirate treasure, but I think its important.

Okay... What's the message. We need to transmit it to my friends. Ignus said to Laylee

Laylee: Sure! The Code is Cherry, Apple, Orange.

*Communicator* We're going to Transmit to you the Activation Code for the Power Switch to the Giant Dog! Ignus said to Eilonwy, Mulan & Giselle then sends the signal to their Compowders as the codes are printed out.

*Communicator* Great thinking, Crysta & Ingus! Head back to the platform and we'll unshrink you both. Triton said on his communicator.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:28 am
User Image
Crysta
Fairy of Ferngully

It sure does =) and oo a bat, a very important message, we got it Ingus, the code wow! *Cherry,Apple , Orange , that's the code, great!
thinks as they hurried to get back where the others are to get unshrunk, was nice for a little while Ingus , let's go!

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:07 am
User Image
Triton

User Image
Ingus

talk

*Inside Wee World*
User Image
User Image
Ingus with Crysta return to the platform
The Shrink Ray begins the Scanning and Charging Sequence in Reverse Mode... Starting with Energy Output at 5% and rising to 10, 20, 40, 80 and Critical Mass.
Ready to be unshrunk, Crysta & Ingus. Hold still & Don't move... Triton uses the control panel & the machine fires a lightning bolt of Charged EM Waves at Crysta & Ingus returning them to their human size.

We've got the Activation Code! That's good teamwork right there. Now Devon Shell is going to get what's coming to him! Ingus said to his friends as he hugged his fiancee Crysta.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:11 am
Crysta
Fairy of Ferngully
User Image
I'm so happy we found the code, and will shut that evil dog and turtle down! *smiles* and hugs him, ready my sweet fiancee?
thinks happily as she hugs him tight, it was fun while it lasted being shrunk together! heart

'CrystBalfast"quote

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:18 am

*BGM: I Have Waited In Line for over 12 Hours...*

*Interlude 1*
From his restaurant or in this case, Giant Robotic Dog, Devon Shell watches as the visitors enter the fair with the meter reading "463" as that Turtle ponders in his flashback of why he was laughed at...
Devon Shell: I have waited in line for over 12 hours to ride the ride "Famous French Pastries of the Past"! A creamy filled adventure being the Highlight of the 1994 Fair!

The Security Guard checks the turtle and shakes his head in disapproval.
Devon Shell: The attendant refused to let me on as I was not tall enough to go through the Turnstile... Turnstile... A Young Devon Shell throws his plush tiger to the ground angry as the patrons laughed at his small size.
Devon Shell: The other taller patrons laughed at my small size and it would be that one day, I WILL be laughing at them!

End Flashback
Devon Shell: Well, who is laughing now?! *The Meter Reads 464 and Devon Shell imagines the screams of the people as the Robot Dog crushes each fair ground*
Soon, the Dog Robot will be fully wound up and without the OFF Switch, there will be nothing and no one to stop me from Crushing all the Turnstiles & every World's Fairground!

*End of Act 3: Investigation Part 2*
(Commercial Break)

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 am
User Image
Narrator: We know this must be hard but we appreciate your patience.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:25 pm
Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

talk

*Player's Room 4*

Athena, sounds like he has 3 options for a 2.5GB Ethernet Upgrade Attempt... ASUS, Cable Creations and Cable Matters Richard said to Athena as he looked at the Maximum PC magazine next

Narrator: Yeah but its not that simple. Sometimes the instructions to set up the Drivers which are needed for the USB Networking are not included or sold separately.
So you have to have the instructions and the Drivers otherwise, the USB Network Device will not work.
Reminds me of the Power Rangers SPD Episode where RIC got a Computer Upgrade as the Reconstructed RIC 2.0 and to think that Ultimate Upgrade Computer Magazine was going to be used to build a Higher Quality Computer that can run LEGO Star Wars as that was in 2005.
The Narrator said to Richard & Athena

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am
User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica
"Have you seen a world that makes such wonderful things before?"

sounds complicated, Mister Narrator, we wish you luck 3nodding
thinks and instructions

Crystbalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am
Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

talk

*Player's Room 4*

Sounds like the Narrator thinks like Don, the Purple Ninja Turtles at some times. Richard said to Athena

Narrator: Well, there's more to than that... A used USB Network adapter could cause some problems and disastrous results due to its Used condition, so be extra careful too. Anyway, let's watch the rest of the cartoon while I get things sorted out, not to mention do something about the browser slowdowns I'm facing. The Narrator said to Richard & Athena as we cut back to the cartoon

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am
User Image
Triton

User Image
Ingus

talk

*Some Assembly Required Act 3 - Investigation Part 3*
[10:27 AM - World's Fair Expo, Hanover = Plant World]
*Inside Plant World*
=Ingus POV=
Ingus with Crysta enter plant world next
Look at all the lovely flowers, Crysta. Reminds you of your fairy home? Ingus said to Crysta

Curator: Hello. I'm glad you like the Rose Garden but there's one problem... Instead of the last rose, I was sent a Venus Flytrap in a Locked Cage as it has something in its mouth.

How Horrible for Devon Shell to feed an object! It's the OFF Switch! We need to get that switch out of its mouth and give that curator a rose. Let's check out Ice Rink next. Its nearby. Anyway, I hope Giselle and Eilonwy are doing alright with Triton at the Food of the Future Exhibit as well as the entrance to the Dog Robot's Inner Workings... Ingus said to Crysta & Mulan

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:38 am
User Image
Crysta
Fairy of Ferngully

Why yes Ingus =) oh my the venus fly trap has an on and off switch! you're right Ingus! ok on to the rink, coming Mulan?
says Crysta and hoped the others at the Food of the Future Exibit!

User Image
Mulan
Mermaid (Aquarius & Baltic's Sister)

alright but how will we get the switch out? on to the ice rink then,
thinks and wondered

CrystBalfast

OCC: and I hope the Narrator find a better connection, and better browser =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:50 am
User Image
Triton

User Image
Ingus

talk

*Some Assembly Required Act 3 - Investigation Part 3*
[10:27 AM - World's Fair Expo, Hanover = Plant World]
*Inside Ice Rink*
=Ingus POV=
Look at all the lovely roses, Crysta. I bet you and I can show off our graceful skates. Ingus said to Crysta

Attendant: Hello, Children. I see you like to watch the ice skating show. I toss roses to skaters who can complete a Single Snowflake Boot Ice Skate Move.

Maybe we can ask around the fair if they know anything about this Ice Skate move. Ingus said to Crysta & Mulan

OOC: Sounds like a Generic Spy Fox 2 Hint when you use the Mobile Command Button where the game asks... "Did you talk to the visitors and staff inside the Fairgrounds?"

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Bonus Sequences

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out