Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Operation Reboot 2024{Contest} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Name??
  Digimon Reboot: Origins
  Digimon RE:Horizons
  Digimon: Chronicles
  Digimon: World Crisis
  Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal (DTI: The Reboot)
  Digimon: After Prime
  Digimon: Grand Evolution
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 9:42 am
Aspire_to_Inspire
Sinnoh Champion John
Contest 1: A Land Needs a Name

Username: Sinnoh Champion John

Guild Name: Digimon: Chronicles or World Crisis

Mock up for version for Chronicles
User Image

Haha you seem to like doing these  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 3:34 pm
Aspire_to_Inspire
Sinnoh Champion John

Username: Sinnoh Champion John

Guild Name: Digimon: Chronicles or World Crisis

User Image

The Design Here is amazing, I dunno about the name so I would back up the image with just the top part, save it in case you have more ideas for names ;3!

I love love the look, I think Crisis as part of the name of the guild- would make the guild feel like its in the middle of an event and people may get detoured because it's a trigger word for distress in some ways. In some cases trigger words are great! Like an event! That is legit a CRISIS! Then people come to the event to see what the crisis is and peaked interest :3

I hope the critic helps ;;;;;

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:06 pm

Username: Hope the kind

Guild Name: Digimon: After Prime (Get it? Because we're all passed our prime! Haha.... sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:09 pm
Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes

Your Username: Hope the kind

Nominee Username: I know it was mentioned we could nominate ourselves but that feels weird for me to do, so I absolutely nominate Lief for the Captain position (if at all possible in some weird twist of fate)

Reasons Why (Optional): Lief has been around the block and has strived to make the Guild as active as he could while he is busy with his own life.

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:11 pm
lief_7

Username:Lief_7

Guild Name: Digimon Reboot: Origins

Ah, so sort of like a prequel to what the Guild currently is?  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:12 pm
Contest 4: Art is in the Eye of the Tamer

Your Username: Lief_7

Art BG:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Full Mockup/Elements (optional):User Image

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:12 pm
Hope the kind

Yeah could be, it's honestly an old name from something we made before haha  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:39 am
Slowly working on getting the ideas and thoughts into the first page, be sure to check that out!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 8:17 am
lief_7

Your Username: Lief_7

Art BG:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Full Mockup/Elements (optional):User Image

One of the thoughts on this was that the artists should have some sort of hard to fake stamp that they each can put on art.

Additionally some person thoughts would be that not having the Avi and just putting the name in a nice box like that makes it really easy to get rid of someone's name and replace it with your own, so we might need to do that differently  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 pm
Contest 3: The Laws of the Land

Your Username: Multiple people via discussions

System: Discord, Digivoltion, Title Digimon, Digimon Restrictions, Fanmon, Items, Intro Forums, RP Tavern of sorts, Legacy Tamer Reward (Beta Tester), Goggles, Digi Elves

Your thoughts:Just wanted to get all the topic in a post real quick to help me organize them a bit. I will make further posts about each one when i get the chance.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 1:42 pm
lief_7

System: Discord, Digivoltion, Title Digimon, Digimon Restrictions, Fanmon, Items, Intro Forums, RP Tavern of sorts, Legacy Tamer Reward (Beta Tester), Goggles, Digi Elves

Your thoughts:Just wanted to get all the topic in a post real quick to help me organize them a bit. I will make further posts about each one when i get the chance.

Discord - We like the idea of using the Discord as a side part of the guild for announcements, side contests/events and general quick communication. It's much easier to reach everyone on Discord. But we want the new guild to still be front and center!  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:02 pm

Your Username: X Kaos X

Art BG:
User Image

Full Mockup/Elements (optional):
User Image

Not sure if this is what you had in mind. I'm not entirely sure if you can make this on paint either sweatdrop

-I could make the area where the date acquired larger so that we could include whether the person received the art from the registry, a particular shop, contest or event.
-The avis/username could also be the rp character's name and art too

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 7:08 am
X Kaos X

Your Username: X Kaos X

Art BG:
User Image

Full Mockup/Elements (optional):
User Image

Not sure if this is what you had in mind. I'm not entirely sure if you can make this on paint either sweatdrop

-I could make the area where the date acquired larger so that we could include whether the person received the art from the registry, a particular shop, contest or event.
-The avis/username could also be the rp character's name and art too

This is really cool!! think all ideas are good ideas at this point until we come up with waht we fully want to use. Probably having it easy to make is a good plan. But this is awesome and i could see this kind of thing being very popular!  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:00 am
lief_7

For Digivolution we are thinking that using Wikimon is the way to go as it is still constantly updated. Additionally the thought for how we migth handle everything would be as follows:
-We would get rid of the Digimon rarity list so that we don't have to constantly update that. So only Wikimon would be the list.

We see there being 6 sorts of Digivolution on the Wiki (not counting dedigvolution but that would probably follow similar rules)

1. Bold Named Digimon of the next level (main line)
2. Non-Bold Named Digimon (No items needed) (Side Lines)
3. Bold Name With Item (Special Digivolution)
4. Non-Bold DNA (DNA Line)
5. Non-bold with item (Modify Digivolution)
6. Random Digivolution

These are all very unofficial names so if you have thoughts share them but basically how it would work (very subject to change): i'll match the number to what it would take to Digivolve:

1. Main Line Digivole - 1000Tp (or something similar)
2. Side Line Digivole - 2000 TP + Sideline Item (earned in guild, 1 time use)
3. Special Digivolution - 1500 TP + Specific Item (earned in Guild, 1 time use)
4. DNA Line - 2000 TP per Digimon you are using (note because most DNAs say with or without only non-bold names need the DNA component to DNA, Bold names can just main line digivolve to them if it says with or without. If it only says With than they must use this cost)
5. Modify Digivolve - 2500TP + Sideline Item + Specific Item
6. Random Digivolution - 1500TP (Randomly selected between all the non-bolded and bolded DIigmon that do not require items or DNA)

Additionally I would think as you reach higher ranks the more items are needed to pull off the side digivolutions and item digivolutions. this keeps some digimon more rare and further incentivizes participation in the guild. Items can be eared/bought in many ways.

Also i think items can be traded between tamers.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:04 am
lief_7

Title Digimon:

As they are here we want Title Digimon to only have 1 true form that lives as an NPC in the RP. Digimon that no one actually controls.

However it was also suggested that if they prove to be worthy a Digimon from a in guild Tamer might be able to earn the Mantle of that title. This is a cool idea, downside is it limits their use by everyone else in the RP if you want to go to the RK home for example and talk to one of the members, but Liger owns it then it would not currently be there,

Let us know your thoughts.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces