Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Why Not? Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying your stay?
  Yes, very much!
  *grumbles* no...
View Results

Zivas_Felicena

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:27 pm
"walks in" Hi...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:55 pm
*Waves to Zivas* Welcome! The bar's right here, the restaurant is to your left. Please take a seat and a waitress or myself will be with you shortly.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:53 am
Askeptykal
katrina07song
Hmn.. looks yummy.. okay. I'll take the crab cake lumps.. I'll be waiting.. By the way, nice tavern. you've got here.. Is this open 24/7 ?

Yes it is. Would you like anything to drink with that? Hang on... *shouts to Zivos* I hope you enjoyed everything, and thanks for stopping by! *turns back to katrina* Ok, anything to drink?

What is the best drink you have here? I want to be delighted on my first stay here.. hmn.. *looking around* the place sure is huge..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:24 am
katrina07song
Askeptykal
katrina07song
Hmn.. looks yummy.. okay. I'll take the crab cake lumps.. I'll be waiting.. By the way, nice tavern. you've got here.. Is this open 24/7 ?

Yes it is. Would you like anything to drink with that? Hang on... *shouts to Zivos* I hope you enjoyed everything, and thanks for stopping by! *turns back to katrina* Ok, anything to drink?

What is the best drink you have here? I want to be delighted on my first stay here.. hmn.. *looking around* the place sure is huge..

Our best drink? Why, that all depends on your tastes. We've got a large bar here with many alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks. I really haven't sampled too many myself; I tend to stick to soft drinks. I'm sorry that I really can't be very helpful. How about a drink menu?  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zivas_Felicena

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:01 pm
~.:["walks over to a very nice looking table in the corner and waits for a waiter..."]:.~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:50 am
Askeptykal
katrina07song
Askeptykal
katrina07song

Our best drink? Why, that all depends on your tastes. We've got a large bar here with many alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks. I really haven't sampled too many myself; I tend to stick to soft drinks. I'm sorry that I really can't be very helpful. How about a drink menu?

Okay.. I want to see the drink menu.. because you see.. i don't drink softdrinks.. *looks around and said* "anyone wnats to have a chat with me?"  

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:12 am
katrina07song
Askeptykal
katrina07song
Askeptykal
katrina07song

Okay.. I want to see the drink menu.. because you see.. i don't drink softdrinks.. *looks around and said* "anyone wnats to have a chat with me?"
*Hands katrina a drink menu* If you would like, I could invite that girl that just walked in to join your party. Would you like that?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:48 pm
~.:["looks out the window watching all thats going on forgetting shes waiting..."]:.~

Zivas_Felicena

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:36 am
Askeptykal
katrina07song
Askeptykal
katrina07song
Askeptykal
katrina07song

*Hands katrina a drink menu* If you would like, I could invite that girl that just walked in to join your party. Would you like that?

Okay.. I want someone to join me here.. ^^ *reading the menu* okay.. I'll just call you later if I have chosen what to drink.. ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:17 pm
~.:["gets up walks over to the girl with the menu"mind if i join you...?]:.

Zivas_Felicena

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:22 am
Zivas_Felicena
~.:["gets up walks over to the girl with the menu"mind if i join you...?]:.

Sure.. hello there! =^^=  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Ok, so you *looks at Katrina* are still looking over the drink menu, so can I get you *looks at Zivas* anything?  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zivas_Felicena

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:37 pm
"The Works" please...  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:12 pm
Oh, daring today, aren't we? Can I get you anything to drink?  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zivas_Felicena

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:11 pm
A Cream soda spritzer... 3nodding thank you  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers