Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What is “Love”? ...Yes I’m being serious.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
View Results

Ichijou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:03 am
omega_master_star
to me love is a feeling

is a undescrible feeling

and you know is there, but like I said there's no word to describe

love

In my opinion.. you're sooo right.. I totally agree with this.. can't find better words to say what I think than yours  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:06 pm
Everyone defines love differently.  

MonkofMajere

Chatty Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

snowleopard69

850 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:07 pm
i think love means diffrent things to diffrent people you will have to figure out what love means to you for your self  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:41 pm
Let me put it this way - when you're willing to give your life for this person, you know your in love. Or at least that you HAVE a strong bond of some sort. My best friend Hawk and I would take bullets for eachother, but if you called it 'being in love'.. that would just be gross. xp

But usually if you have the will to sacrifice something dear for someone of the opposite sex i think it's love, or something pretty close to it, wouldn't you say? I guess love is whatever you want to think of it as. If it's someone you could picture happily spending the rest of your life with, it's love to me.

And I pity those who say they're "loveless." Guess they're destined to live alone. No booty for them! mrgreen  

Slippy_Pollett

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:04 am
Love can be a number of things. The feeling of completeness. Having a strong, powerful bond with someone or something, such as another person, an animal, a dream, an idea, a moral code or the God/Goddess you worship.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:25 pm
I don't have any real idea; I've never been in love (with a real person.)
Love, I guess, is...the strongest kind of feeling/emotion there is. When you see something in another person that belongs with you, and vice versa. When you understand the imperfections of another person, when you truly see who they are, what kind of person they are, and you appreciate it...I can't explain it.
People say that being infatuated and/or having crushes on people isn't really love, which I agree with. But even with being infatuated with someone has a bit of truth (about love) to it. They're just as strong emotions as true love, if you can define true love.  

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

NANA08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:23 pm
Love is what you make of it. there is no real "Right" or "wrong" answer.....but thats just my opinion. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 pm
“What is love..?” an undeniable connection to another spirit; a bond weather short lived or eternal. put simply.  

OhKey_WeeHow

3,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

manga_lover529

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:00 pm
i dunno eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:13 am
most love between 2 different people where they want to be with that person (ie a girl/guy wanting tobe with a girl/guy) is basicly lust  

idiotic randomness

xxPREPPYxxGIRLxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:18 pm
love is when two people have very big feelings about each other. they care about each other a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:03 pm
A chemical reaction in our bodies that plays with our minds and destroys everything question ninja burning_eyes  

Erzsebet_TheBloodCountess

SelkeySporadic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:27 pm
"Love is what's left over after being in love has burned away, and that is both complex and miraculous"
-Louis de Bernieres, Corelli's Mandolin

Or something like that... I don't have the book in front of me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:16 pm
love is.... it's like when you feel like you're flying when you hear their name... and when you are around them nothing else matters... they make you want to be a better person and you want to look after them and if they get hurt you feel pain... and they make you want to sing and dance and you would willingly spend hours waiting for them to txt back but they never take that long coz they can't stand being away from you for too long.. and you want to spend all your waking and sleeping hours with that person... and you want to scream out to the world that you love them and nobody else.  

Uniqe

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces