Submit

Do you have a soul?
  Yes.
  No.
  Ask me after I've died.
View Results

Amaniett

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:55 am
yes, i believe in souls. as a result in not enough church, i think reincarnation is real too. you live a life, you die, and after 50 years or so, you're born again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:46 pm
I believe that a soul is the energy that keeps us alive and breathing. Are we alive and breathing? Yes so I do believe we have a soul.  

[~.Fallangel.~]

Solav

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:06 pm
hmm soul, soul, soul...
reincarnation i so too believe.
does anyone else get dreams that seem of old or elsewhere?
that always feel like u have lived and been there?
since a soulis not just trapped in one plane...is it possible to trancend
space and become something else other than human?
ponder that one...a friend got that one stuck in me head lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:46 pm
I believe everyone has a soul. It is what let's you travel through to your after life. But I guess if you don't believe in an after life... you may not have one or you'll just have to find out for yourself....  

Jamais Vu Experience

Demonic Pup

Renkinjutsushi Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:49 pm
I'm not sure if I have a soul. I'm just deeply interested in Philosophy. The study of the human mind and behavior is the only thing that ties me down to this world. If we didn't have this, then... The strange this is that Philosophy is connected to everything and every reason, and that it has similar properties to Christianity.

I believe that people do have souls, whether they like it or not, or whether they're evil or not. A soul just has to take up the space of a human body, and I think it won't work anywhere else. So, in this case, unfortunately and technically, if your body gets "stolen" from you, your soul leaves because there is no energy (brain cells) to run them on and no space for them to take up.

And yes, I also believe in Reincarnations. I feel out of place and that I don't belong in the place I live. I feel like I do belong in this world somewhere... somewhere in this world... And that it is my destiny to reach there, even if it's the last thing I do. I think my soul is telling me that, for all the years that I have been alive. I also thik that my last reincarnation has that same destiny but they never got a change to fulfill it. Recently, a few months ago, I realized that I am needed in another part of the world. Somewhere.

I talk and elaborate too much on topics. stressed But personally, I think it's good. Maybe it's a good talent to have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 pm
to confuseing!!!!!!!  

QueenAngel242

Annebella

Invisible Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:10 pm
I'm pretty sure that "souls" exist. Think about it- there has to be something different that makes us who we are instead of just a bundle of various tissues and organs. I don't believe in reincarnation, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:21 pm
lets see if i have a soul ill wat till i die blaugh  

source818

ohemgeefersure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:26 pm
i beleive there is a soul because we have a consciouss and feeling which tie into a soul and the matter of good and evil is what our soul decides  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:47 am
Yes. I believe that we have a soul as well. I think that a soul is immortal. It does not die. It is a separate component, not physical whatsoever. Yet, it is able to coexist with the flesh, forming a connection...

However, where the soul ends up after the flesh dies is something different entirely. I somewhat believe in reincarnation and the afterlife of course. Souls live on long after the body has rotted.

Would they keep floating around endlessly or be reborn in another flesh body? Or will it go to Heaven, Hell, or even Purgatory? I'll probably realize it when I die... maybe that's when all my questions will be answered...

I just think that everyone has souls regardless whether they think so or not, whether they are evil or not. That is what I believe. A soul is what allows us to live, if there is no soul we are not alive...

Then again my opinion is debatable.  

Aoihana Hitsuzen

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:24 am
Simply put, I believe that there is more to existence than the physical body. I've got my reasons, and they have nothing to do with religion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:15 pm
i would love to tell you i do, but i lost my soul a loong time ago  

i was pwnt

Golden_Angel_Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 am
I fully belief you have a soul after death because that is what's inside of you even when your living, it's a part of you and after death it arises above you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:29 am
If you believe in the people that say ghosts exist and have proof of it of course there's a non-physical part of the human body whether you call it your soul,essence, spirit,*insert list of synonyms* it still exists but I think I lost my soul when my brothers made me play Everquest they kind of steal your soul so you can never truly un-subscribe, Sony is evil like that.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Caity9117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:50 am
i really dont know i hope i would still be there but i dont know  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items