Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Avatar: The Last Airbender Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iViggs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:07 pm
yotsuba13
Yeah Toph is really cool. And super funny. Remember that episode when they were looking for the library? When she shouted that she saw the library?

yup. too bad that smart guy had to die. Why must the smart die so young? The quest for knowledge usually does lead to...death. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:08 am
Well, I don't really...It doesn't actually show him dieing.  

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

Tecnia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:45 am
-is a Zutara fan- mrgreen
I didn't see the finale! crying Mleh... v__v
But I did see the one episode when Katara almost healed Zuko =D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 pm
yotsuba13

he's forever enclosed in a library without food or water with a giant owl, what ELSE is gonna happen to him?  

iViggs

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Tecnia
-is a Zutara fan- mrgreen
I didn't see the finale! crying Mleh... v__v
But I did see the one episode when Katara almost healed Zuko =D

Thats the one I'm talking about. It was sooooo cute! And sad! But cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:02 pm
dominicanprincess
yotsuba13

he's forever enclosed in a library without food or water with a giant owl, what ELSE is gonna happen to him?

Aww come on. Giant owls are friendly! And they have to eat? Maybe there is a kitchen? Or the fox spirits bring him something? I feel that the owl relates in some way to the schooler.. Or something...
If he did die I'm sure he died happy.  

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

Redire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:57 am
yotsuba13
dominicanprincess
yotsuba13

Aww come on. Giant owls are friendly! And they have to eat? Maybe there is a kitchen? Or the fox spirits bring him something? I feel that the owl relates in some way to the schooler.. Or something...

i'm sure he'd at least try eating the owl if he didn't get food from anywhere else. i HIGHLY doubt he'd make it very far in doing that, but i'm sure he'd at least attempt it, given that he got hungry enough xd

…aside from that, it's not too long now until the supposed date that i saw at one point that they'll be showing the first episode of book 3. of course, the website i saw that on has changed it since then, and i haven't looked there for a while, so i wouldn't have any idea whether it was right or not. also, i haven't heard anything from anywhere else regarding that, so, like practically everything else, i have no idea, and apparently don't really care too much right now sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:41 pm
{{

a highly addicting show =3

}}

Mogitha

600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:43 pm
I watch it when possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:58 pm
Afranshia
yotsuba13
dominicanprincess
yotsuba13

i'm sure he'd at least try eating the owl if he didn't get food from anywhere else. i HIGHLY doubt he'd make it very far in doing that, but i'm sure he'd at least attempt it, given that he got hungry enough xd

…aside from that, it's not too long now until the supposed date that i saw at one point that they'll be showing the first episode of book 3. of course, the website i saw that on has changed it since then, and i haven't looked there for a while, so i wouldn't have any idea whether it was right or not. also, i haven't heard anything from anywhere else regarding that, so, like practically everything else, i have no idea, and apparently don't really care too much right now sweatdrop

Eat the owl? I never even considered that...  

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:28 am
Would he eat the owl? I'll put something about it in the first post. And I need to revise that thing anyway!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:05 pm
i cant wait for the next book to come out. i wonder who will teach aang to fire bend. maybe that uncle. or zuko xp  

Rexs

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:36 pm
Yes! look towards the future!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:32 am
I seriously can't believe that I missed the fist episode, I nearly died!  

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

Infectious Bowel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:59 pm
It's okay. I watch it when I can, but I don't feel like the world is ending if I missed it. D: I think the fact that Aang's voice actor is Pablo from the Backyardigans (which I watch with my Nephew) is part of the reason I'm a little "meh" over it sometimes.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games