Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold!
  Gimmie Monies!
View Results

scrollto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:17 pm
maggic... well its love its hate feelings in genril
its also somthing that you / anyone can produce (( feelings))
but its also un-explanible...
so ... magic is everything but at the same time its nothing at all... less than nothing & yet more than infinity that is magic  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:11 pm
everything is magic! a child's laugh is magic, rofl the first touch of the one u love coming back from war is magic, heart everything that lives around u is magic. biggrin but the most important thing to remember about magic is that magic is nothing more than wat u make it. exclaim  

CharlieKinyo

Kanneric Knite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:42 pm
magic is real. but christians discourage that belief. shame. magic is everywhere, if you bother to look. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 am
christians may spurn the idea of magick, but they certainly do a lot of it, especially roman catholics. when they consecrate the things on their altar is a magickal act, so is partaking of the 'body and blood' of christ. it's a form of sympathetic magick. and last but not least, prayer is a form of magick as well.  

Calypsophia

caboose_37

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:14 pm
i actually have a spell book and magic box. i own a magic encyclepidia and many books that have the ways of a witch and commonly known spells. heres a weather spell that probably everyone has heard or said once in their lives.
Rain, Rain, Go away,
Come again another day,
Little jimmy wants to play,
Rain, Rain, Go away.
you might have heard a different version, but the meanings the same. i'm all for the practice of witchcraft.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:37 pm
Most People May Not Believe In Magic But I Can Do WITCH CRAFT Because I Studied It Really Well.  

Colton07

Suki Bella Rios

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:22 am
I definitely believe in magick. I can perform spells and can tell the future a bit. Did you also know that christians adopted many pagan beliefs into their christmas traditions?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:32 am
Suki Bella Rios
I definitely believe in magick. I can perform spells and can tell the future a bit. Did you also know that christians adopted many pagan beliefs into their christmas traditions?

yeah, but that doesnt have much to do with magick, it's more to do with cultural tradition.  

Calypsophia

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:11 am
To me magic is all illusions and trickery, on the other hand there may be another sort of magic i may have not encountered yet. If there is magic than i beleive that it comes from our inner energy, and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:51 pm
Magic isn't real...unfortunetly.

Science however is very real. If you study hard and do good in school and become a great scientist or engineer you pretty much are a magician.

From the harsh but rugged beauty of machines, oil, gas, and even steam powered.
To the wonder's and ever complicated masterpeices of biology.

Nature and all of man's work and inovations in itself is the real magic.  

Gopher dude

Questionable Lover

Intelife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:22 am
magic (or whatever you want to call it) is not a material object. what it is can not be described in words, or substituted for by other objects. magic is a force that exists to those who believe in it, and is very real to them. what ever it may be to one individual, it is something else, or nothing, to another. if a person were to give magic a definition, a physical representation, and all were to believe it, then magic of it's true self would cease to exist. magic is impossibly powerful, yet so weak as to not be able to harm others at all. so what is my view on magic? it should not be confined to a simple definition, but simply allowed to go on existing in each person's mind as they see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:45 pm
the way i see it, magic can be a very broad term. i think it encompasses anything that can't be explained scientifically. that would include normal magic, souls, the afterlife, and even normal occurences that happen to not have a scientific source.
just for the record, i do believe in magic, even if i have seen no proof whatsoever.  

magic_doglover

Distinct Dog

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wishingstar41

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:23 am
magic isnt what you see everyday,it's what you feel 24/7 even when your dreaming  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:06 pm
I both pracice it and teach it, and have for many years....my veiws on it could fill many books. I will say this, it's not something to just dabble with.  

Alizarin Crimson

Magic Warrior

28,000 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Master Converter 500
  • Birthday Gaian! 500

hydaIV

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:49 pm
well mostly u can call anything that u cant explain "magic". if somethinf happens that u cant explain u can just say it was magic.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff