Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
iPod Nano? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPod Nano?
  YEAH!
View Results

Mango522

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:41 am
I have the purple one. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:49 pm
i was gonna get one but then i was like omg itouch so now i'm probs getting that.  

celaenosong

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm
I got mine for X-mas it's a black one with 8GB. I really wasn't wanting an Ipod but I thought of the pro's and cons and figured an Ipod's better then my beloved Mp3. I just have to wait until I get back to mother's place before I can try it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:02 pm
Only gots a shuffle. I wanted the old nano before the new one but you know I had to call my dad up and talk to him about it and he said he needed some money for the electric bill...And in the end...he never needed the money...I was so mad.  

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

red1496

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:47 pm

i have new version that just came out!!! biggrin i have it in a greenish limeish green appleish colorishshshshsh LOL rofl mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 pm
For my birthday 2 years ago, my uncle got me the special edition Product(red) one. Even had it engraved. Loved it. Took it everywhere. Then, about 3 months ago, I accidentally knocked a glass of water onto it. Fried. So, I went it halves with my gradma for a Touch. Took a litte bit to get used to, but I like it so much better.  

Deppfan

spidermanisthebest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 pm
i have the first EVER Ipod nano lol how ancient is that!!!it's absoloutely cr*p! but i love it!!! biggrin smile xp razz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 pm
shortstuff193
i have the first EVER Ipod nano lol how ancient is that!!!it's absoloutely cr*p! but i love it!!! biggrin smile xp razz

*HIGH FIVE* SO DO I...but mines not crap. It owns all others...except the *original* shuffle... the one the size of a gum pack. I have a skin for that that it is like a Juicy Fruit cover, but it says Juicy Tunes..that thing totally rocks socks and boxers  

Paper0clip

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 am
Mines 8GB red one. I got it for christmas. I actually don't know if it's cheery red exactly, but you could only buy it on the internet and some of the money from it goes to a charity. And I have "I AM AWESOME" engraved on the back of it, although now I kind of wish I chose something different. Oh well I love it.

I also had an older nano, one of those square shaped ones, and it was silver and 4GB, but gave it away when I got the new one. And before that I had a small 1GB white shuffle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 am
i DID have a black one but it died on me and now just has a black screen with the apple logo on it n does nothing  

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces