What's your philosophy of life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:21 am
Kojima_8802
humm.......... what mine................ i have had many but this is my current one

"Life dosent care about what happens to you, it dosent care if you're hurt, dosent care if your sad, because even when some one you care for leaves or if you even die life will move on with or without you. Only you can choose to move on with it or get left behind.

"One is all, all is one"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:58 pm
azrael the reaper
Kojima_8802
humm.......... what mine................ i have had many but this is my current one

"Life dosent care about what happens to you, it dosent care if you're hurt, dosent care if your sad, because even when some one you care for leaves or if you even die life will move on with or without you. Only you can choose to move on with it or get left behind.

"One is all, all is one"

a very buddhist statement. smile  

Calypsophia

FF Turk_Panto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:07 pm
My philosophy in life is to stay with what I love to do so happiness can stay with me and use wisdom and reflection in order to be able to determine what decisions are right and wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 pm
Well, my personal philosophy is multi-layered you could say!
To sum it up:
"Accept what cannot be explained, love as you want to be loved, listen as you want to be heard, hold your head high, laugh like you're crazy.
Life is created in balance: yin and yang, black and white, but there is also grey.
Life is a circle, go with that flow.
It is more frightening and daunting a task to truly live than it is to die, but it's worth every second of it, so roll with the punches and keep on living, keep being you.
Don't be affraid to let go, because you have to let go of a few things to get a good hold on to what's really important.
Smile!"

That's about it!  

Sealan

Balthizarforyou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:19 am
My views on life:

"Expect the worst, and all your surprises will be good ones"
"Sometimes, even when you win, you lose"
"If all you ever did in life, was try, you've done more already then those who didnt."
"Ask not of others what you yourself will not do"
"If it's for the one you trust most, it's not a cost or price, it's a donation."

xD
No clue if any of those make sense to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:26 pm
mine are
"Live your life the way you see fit, but always listen to advice."
and
"Don't take junk from anyone."  

Raine Wildheart

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 am
Life is filled with chaos, both from nature and from mankind. Through order and personal balance, we can achieve peace, harmony with oneself and with Netjer (or Whomever you worship). As unfair as life is most times, we must always strive to embetter ourselves. Natural disasters are a means to not only cull from an already overpopulated world, but also brings people together to support one another. To all things there is a duality. Bad things that happen can also bring about good, lessons to be learned, bringing people togther, making people put thier differences aside. Likewise when good things happen, people ned to be watchful that they watch thier own actions. A great swell of wealth or power can bring corruption and greed if not checked, egos can go out of control if a person becomes very good at something. And so we must keep our lives in balance. Be thankful for the good things you have and push through the hard times, even when it seems unending.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:57 am
I have a very lengthy philosophy about most things. My two favorite quotes about life are:
"You can shine no matter what you're made of." -- Bigweld, Robots.
and
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. If you don't step forward, you'll always be in the same place." -- ???

Andromeda Zreng

akira-otomo

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:30 am
life has no point, we're just a load of weirdos trapped in a sense of security when anything could happen, life's just crap because it has no point. We live for the sake of living, like eating, we only need to eat once every 11 days, but we eat 3 times a day, we eat for the sake of eating, ya know?

PS. Garfield's right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 pm
my view on life is pretty simple.

"live as best as you can and hold no doubt afterwards."  

The realist Afro

PlasticFantasticLover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:21 pm
"It's just a game, I play for fun." - Either Richard Davies or Roger Hodgson, from Asylum by Supertramp

Also, as a Garfield fanatic, I find that quote amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 pm
My philosophy is simply this:

"Things will happen as they're supposed to happen. Just give it time."--Me. ^__^

Simple, but it works. Just let fate and life interwind to create you life. Don't get angry. Don't be irrational. Things will turn out if you're in a bad situation. Just give it time.  

Artemis Solie

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

yoshikakun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 pm
I have too many philosophies's that I think I have to explain on here but they will be in my journals soon, kay.

Basically, I don't know enough to know my own true philsophies because I realize that my mind has restrictions that I am forced to live by and whether or not I like it I can only think what my mind allows. If my mind didn't force restrictions upon me I fear for all of us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Life is what it is; an oxymoron. 'Tis a miracle beyond perfect recognition to be yet scientifically known to exist, a thirst to want to understand yet a fear to know the truth... a blessing to have yet a curse to behold and own.

I have a strange curse... the curse of that of an empath. I feel what others feel. All sorrow, desperation, strife... it belongs to me even though it isn't fully mine and yet happiness seems beyond my empathy. A special feeling it must be. However... what keeps me going is knowing that this curse can help others. Even if I don't find happiness for myself, that is what makes my curse worth while... my life worthwhile.

Life is simple to know yet so difficult to use properly.
Find a purpose and, although a difficult task to say the least, once you find that true purpose you needn't anything else.

This is life... and why I live it.  

SilentSong32

DivineGoddess9

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:25 am
if you ask me.....life has and always will be a b***h!......i'm srry to say...but it's the truth on my part. regardless of all the good life shall bring you.....rly....all they r....rthings to make up for all the hell it's about to put you through..........thass wat i think....i wish to keep on living....but i still have days where i either wanna shoot myself an end it all.................or shoot sum1 else to relieve sum of the stress  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff