Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm
sweatdrop

Argomon isn't going to go get her. He knows she's with the Demon Lord since he and Mephistomon serve as commanders for Nightmare Soldiers. ninja You'll pretty much upset him if you linger. He ain't going anywhere, cept just interact with Mephistomon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm
Tigerx81
The Sadistic Toan
Tigerx81
@Windy, stalking is the only course of action I can really count on since I dont really see a way to find Sheriti right now.

@Liger, Did I do my request right this time or is there somethinge else that needs to be addded for art
Don't worry windy he'll find you in no time, one of lover boy here best talent is stalking! You could be on the other side of the world and he'll sniff you out like a hound!

Shut it!"

Also Toan you have a good habbit of finding Saren...
actually I was trying to get the hell away from you, you happen to be in the place I try to get away to  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:01 pm
@Toan, surrrreeee

@Windy, well I will have to find other ways..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm
@Windy: I run a team of all psychics and Xatu is on my team with high speed and special attack stats... so anything that tries to kill me with weakness I use Me first and use their own move against them at double the power + my own special attack and then U-turn is a strong bug attack that deals damage and then switches him out... It's like Baton Pass plus damage

@Tiger: I dunno... I haven't gone to check it yet sweatdrop

@Windy: Also, are you including the Memory event in Shereti's development? I thought you were because of reading something in one of your posts in the event that I'm completely lost in...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm
Hey- up to you~

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:03 pm
Tigerx81
@Toan, surrrreeee

@Windy, well I will have to find other ways..
Don't you notice the look of disgust i get whenever you "Appear" Where i'm at? I'm ashamed to be seen with you in public  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Tigerx81
The Sadistic Toan
Tigerx81
@Windy, stalking is the only course of action I can really count on since I dont really see a way to find Sheriti right now.

@Liger, Did I do my request right this time or is there somethinge else that needs to be addded for art
Don't worry windy he'll find you in no time, one of lover boy here best talent is stalking! You could be on the other side of the world and he'll sniff you out like a hound!

Shut it!"

Also Toan you have a good habbit of finding Saren...
actually I was trying to get the hell away from you, you happen to be in the place I try to get away to

Note to self, if I ever want Marcus to live any longer than I intend... befriend and stick close to Tiger's RPC...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Windy: I run a team of all psychics and Xatu is on my team with high speed and special attack stats... so anything that tries to kill me with weakness I use Me first and use their own move against them at double the power + my own special attack and then U-turn is a strong bug attack that deals damage and then switches him out... It's like Baton Pass plus damage

@Tiger: I dunno... I haven't gone to check it yet sweatdrop

@Windy: Also, are you including the Memory event in Shereti's development? I thought you were because of reading something in one of your posts in the event that I'm completely lost in...

I said yea- but you have to remember I left for like two months so i'm out of that event. I'll just excuse it for Argomon pulling her away from the other members.

What are you confused on? The pond thing with Argomon is part of their time relaxing in the Spirit Base. Argomon isn't the 'nice' type, but he was acting during the Memory event. :E I dunno how to explain without writing it into a story.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 pm
@Liger, blargh. Also sticking close to Saren would be hard. He doesnt like people generally. He is fighty and just as dangerous as Toan. Not as sadistic or hostile. But its not necissarily easy to make friends with him, but you can try.

@Windy, Well I have no idea. I wont last long in this guild if I dont find something interesting to keep me entertained in the rp. Right now im wondering around completely lost in the side event. NO idea what I am suppose to be doing.

@Toan, No cause ever time I show up you are either harrassing me or trying to do battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 pm
@Tiger: I managed to tag along with Alter, (codename 666) for quite sometime, so you'd be surprised how many "hard" things I've managed to accomplish...

@Windy: I meant I was confused on what's going on in the Network City event sweatdrop

@Tiger: Also, generally people who do that have a hidden infatuation that they wish not to share with the world... Basic Kindergarden romance xD

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Tigerx81
@Liger, blargh. Also sticking close to Saren would be hard. He doesnt like people generally. He is fighty and just as dangerous as Toan. Not as sadistic or hostile. But its not necissarily easy to make friends with him, but you can try.

@Windy, Well I have no idea. I wont last long in this guild if I dont find something interesting to keep me entertained in the rp. Right now im wondering around completely lost in the side event. NO idea what I am suppose to be doing.

@Toan, No cause ever time I show up you are either harrassing me or trying to do battle.
that was one time and I was bored then you sorry a** ran away leaving me with windy for a short time. Then DBC start and everyone ibn then guild abandon this for a while but me and windy and even soup came back and brought it back to life. You see, where I go, people go, I am the life of the party  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm
sweatdrop

I can't help you much there, Tiger. You can't be too depented on one player. If you want to be noticed, then join the group- do anything! You can't just wait till someone goes up to you- I was completely on my own when the event began, briefly talked with a character then rooted away. That's how you get to develop your character; do things the way you want.

3nodding

If I pull Sheriti out now, then that'd just disrupt the flow of the current plot pummel and I have set up. You just have to ask around- I think it's though being in one area with other tamers since everyone gets a little shine. sweatdrop

I'm just saying, if you just sit and watch nothing will happen. ><;  

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 pm
Im Windspirit
sweatdrop

I can't help you much there, Tiger. You can't be too depented on one player. If you want to be noticed, then join the group- do anything! You can't just wait till someone goes up to you- I was completely on my own when the event began, briefly talked with a character then rooted away. That's how you get to develop your character; do things the way you want.

3nodding

If I pull Sheriti out now, then that'd just disrupt the flow of the current plot pummel and I have set up. You just have to ask around- I think it's though being in one area with other tamers since everyone gets a little shine. sweatdrop

I'm just saying, if you just sit and watch nothing will happen. ><;

GOSH I WANNA TIP POSTS!!!
*considering doing something unorthodox*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:25 pm
@Windy, I know this. I am not saying pull sheriti away. But I cant do something out of character for Saren. The only thing I can do is get him noticed.

@Liger, you are one wierd customer.

@ART Makers... Come ONNNNN!, im soo antsy  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 pm
Wait till you say that you know me rolleyes
I have yet to even find anything out about you besides the fact that you're apparently old as hell and know both Windy & Toan via rps...

Random Edit: I need a whip Item... any ideas?

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games