Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:36 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Wait till you say that you know me rolleyes
I have yet to even find anything out about you besides the fact that you're apparently old as hell and know both Windy & Toan via rps...

Random Edit: I need a whip Item... any ideas?
let me inform you then abut what your missing. He is no where outgoing nor fun to hang out with, his conversation skills are about as great as a rock and his obsession toward sheriti knows no bound. His fighting skills are so so.....now I think he gotten weaker...alot compare to me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Well then... that really makes me want to run into him more than anything... My Flint and Steel- skills will make for something rather interesting granted no more events intervene like they have in my last three attempts...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Well then... that really makes me want to run into him more than anything... My Flint and Steel- skills will make for something rather interesting granted no more events intervene like they have in my last three attempts...
That is how you sell a person, you make them so unappealing, they seem exciting. your welcome tiger i got you a friend  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm
Aw, Toan... that's the nicest thing I've ever seen you do... I wish there was... wait a moment xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm
@Toan, I havent rp'ed in awhile. I was the last one to post in our fight currently a draw. Saren is a whole new fighter type now.
@Liger, Saren or well old Saren. Was a loner kid who was good at what he did. He wanted to be the best out there and would stop at nothing to get it. Over time he became a little nice from hanging out with Sheriti ((the nicest/innocnent rpc I have seen in this guild )) Then he became a tad more playful with the introduction of a rival. Saren is loyal and fiercly protective. He is an artist but doesnt show it off most times. The new saren not quite sure who he is yet, im feeling it out. I think he may be the same just older but more chaotic neutral; not so oppose to bloodshed and killing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:49 pm
Tiger, a lot has changed since you left. The rpc I fought you with was how strong I was before you left. I'm several time stronger then that now.  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 pm
Well im sure you have a heap ton more digimon but how do you figure toan is stronger?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 pm
Tigerx81
Well im sure you have a heap ton more digimon but how do you figure toan is stronger?
For one thing, I'm not blind anymore  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Tigerx81
@Toan, I havent rp'ed in awhile. I was the last one to post in our fight currently a draw. Saren is a whole new fighter type now.
@Liger, Saren or well old Saren. Was a loner kid who was good at what he did. He wanted to be the best out there and would stop at nothing to get it. Over time he became a little nice from hanging out with Sheriti ((the nicest/innocnent rpc I have seen in this guild )) Then he became a tad more playful with the introduction of a rival. Saren is loyal and fiercly protective. He is an artist but doesnt show it off most times. The new saren not quite sure who he is yet, im feeling it out. I think he may be the same just older but more chaotic neutral; not so oppose to bloodshed and killing.

Agreed... I have forever been planning to change that.
I will give Argomon what he wants... a Dark Tamer worthy of that title, even if it means that Marcus dies in the end (another twist that I plan to implement once these events stop appearing)

Edit: But based on your summary, RPC Toan will probably kill Saren sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 pm
@Toan, and I see you can not die now? You are immortal? Any other changes? Just give me a good summary of toan now. His power and ability.

@Liger, Toan has always been about the same level as Saren. He can old his own, but I will not argue the point. They will cross blades once agian and we will see what happens, I do believe if one tamer was to Kill Toan it would be Saren and same for Saren vice versa. ALSO, Saren won't allow Sheriti to be turned evil if he can help it.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 pm
Then you best guard her with your life because once I claim ChaosSeadramon, I'm coming for her... ^_^
not a threat but a promise that I very much intend to keep... I may have all Vaccine type, but Marcus is most definitely an evil muthatrucka...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Tigerx81
@Toan, and I see you can not die now? You are immortal? Any other changes? Just give me a good summary of toan now. His power and ability.

@Liger, Toan has always been about the same level as Saren. He can old his own, but I will not argue the point. They will cross blades once agian and we will see what happens, I do believe if one tamer was to Kill Toan it would be Saren and same for Saren vice versa. ALSO, Saren won't allow Sheriti to be turned evil if he can help it.
I'm going to give you a small example, I found out how to live forever in the digital world without barely aging but can still be killed with a blade (Never tried it out though but never gonna happen. Also approve by pummel), pummel outlawed weapons except for certain events, so my hand to hand gotten even better. I have a staff made out of the toughest metal in the digital world only because it was my cane most time, Most of my bone was crush in a major battle (About 5 people against me...it was a tie xD)And had them replace with an angel digimon bones so now i'm as strong as a mega xD planing to be able to transform into dominimon when i obtain him. I'm faster in both speed and reflex since Astamon been continuously firing out bullets at me for hours and I train my body to dodge them or get shot (Painful process) and that just what happen when you left for two month  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:06 pm
Chaosseadramon? You think that will be a turning point? Psh, I mean the girl herself has Lucemon. She wouldn't even need Saren for that haha.
If you fight Saren he has Dynasmon. I think Saren has it down haha. Sarenw ill protect her til he dies....now...that is a turning point haha. Also about to lurk your profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:10 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Tigerx81

I'm going to give you a small example, I found out how to live forever in the digital world without barely aging but can still be killed with a blade (Never tried it out though but never gonna happen. Also approve by pummel), pummel outlawed weapons except for certain events, so my hand to hand gotten even better. I have a staff made out of the toughest metal in the digital world only because it was my cane most time, Most of my bone was crush in a major battle (About 5 people against me...it was a tie xD)And had them replace with an angel digimon bones so now i'm as strong as a mega xD planing to be able to transform into dominimon when i obtain him. I'm faster in both speed and reflex since Astamon been continuously firing out bullets at me for hours and I train my body to dodge them or get shot (Painful process) and that just what happen when you left for two month

*wishes to tip post*

@Tiger: No... he's just the last of the "Chaos" themed digimon that I have to get... well Chaosdramon too sweatdrop
That includes Lucemon "Chaos" mode rolleyes

Also... you might want to hit up the "old profile" link if you want to do some real lurking... new one has yet to be updated completely...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 pm
@Toan, I was afraid weapons would be taken out. So I can no longer use a knife or anything like that? Also Dominimon is a angel lord, I dont think you can turn into him..plus he is an ANGEL not exactly Toan's usual MO. Now the other stuff kudos on the upgrade. Saren has been training in speed and reflexes as well under dynasmon and fighting techniques by Matadormon. Speed and flexibility are definatly good. Saren doesn't have special implants or anything, but I didn't know I could do that. Maybe he will under go some more training before fighting you haha.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games