Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 pm
Tigerx81
@Toan, I was afraid weapons would be taken out. So I can no longer use a knife or anything like that? Also Dominimon is a angel lord, I dont think you can turn into him..plus he is an ANGEL not exactly Toan's usual MO. Now the other stuff kudos on the upgrade. Saren has been training in speed and reflexes as well under dynasmon and fighting techniques by Matadormon. Speed and flexibility are definatly good. Saren doesn't have special implants or anything, but I didn't know I could do that. Maybe he will under go some more training before fighting you haha.
btw all approved by pummel and as I said their is more in store 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 pm
Tigerx81
@Toan, I was afraid weapons would be taken out. So I can no longer use a knife or anything like that? Also Dominimon is a angel lord, I dont think you can turn into him..plus he is an ANGEL not exactly Toan's usual MO. Now the other stuff kudos on the upgrade. Saren has been training in speed and reflexes as well under dynasmon and fighting techniques by Matadormon. Speed and flexibility are definatly good. Saren doesn't have special implants or anything, but I didn't know I could do that. Maybe he will under go some more training before fighting you haha.
Did I mention I go by the title The Dark Messiah now? I'm aiming for mostly god type digimon good or evil so far I have a good amount but I'm planing to get more.  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 pm
Sadly... I haven't had the opportunity to get all rp boosted simply because I'm still only a few months old... barely breaking ten digimon...

Gotta build up my forces just a bit if I even want to contend, so Windy still has some time, granted I've even yet to meet her before Marcus became evil... that only happened a few weeks ago with his Leomon being forced to a Chaosmon and ChaosPiedmon selling him over to my self-created Chaos Organization...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm
@Liger, I see. Well I will try my best.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm
@Toan, I see. Well good luck with all that. Saren is just a guy who knows how to fight. I don't really plan on modifying his mortal body with things. I can have him be trained and rely on my skills as an rpier. Just remember, "even a god can bleed"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Yep... kind of hard to rp and develop when all the necissary areas are in use for events. That is the one thing that I will hold against them since they are at least trying to bring life back to the dying rp-thread...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm
@ liger, I made it a personal rule to only rp with six digimon at a time. My strongest digimon in RP are probably Dynsamon, Shinegreymon RM, Beelzemon X, Bancho Leomon BM, annnd then I have matadormon and Vikemon. I will probably change Vikemon..It looks like i need to aim for really high digimon. If my art gets done eventually Saren will be able to turn into Duskmon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:37 pm
Six digimon eh? I usually stick with three, but my six (not including one the way digimon)

1) MirageGaogamon RM (pummel approved since I didn't know there was such a thing)
2) ChaosGallantmon
3) HerculesKabuterimon (takes on and beats SuperUltimates... if they don't cheat >.>)
4) Chaosmon
5)ChaosPiedmon
6) Spinomon

there are others that would better fit the roles (such as Merukimon), but they are the only ones that I manage to RP on a regular...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 pm
Well six are in the rp, but only three or four stay around Saren at one time. The main three are:
Shinegreymon RM -Shikon ((First partner))
Bancho Leomon BM - Itchy ((Second partner))
Beelzemon X - Ghoul ((Third partner))

Dysnamon has yet to be seen with Saren
Matadormon currently accompanies him but later on I don't know what will happen
and then Vikemon is subject to change right now but I dont know what digimon to get..I dont even know where to look for really good digimon  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm
6 for rps huh

I use:
Scout(Metal Garurumon)
Rusty(War Greymon)
Michael(Seraphimon)
Gabby(Ophanimon)
and other then that no one else has ever been seen but I have an
Alphamon
Duftmon
Rosemon
MagnaGarurumon
they will be seen at some point!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:49 pm
That would be eight digimon. Haha
I had a rosemon once upon a time as well. She use to be a part of Saren's team  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 pm
Zadoc the 27th
6 for rps huh

I use:
Scout(Metal Garurumon)
Rusty(War Greymon)
Michael(Seraphimon)
Gabby(Ophanimon)
and other then that no one else has ever been seen but I have an
Alphamon
Duftmon
Rosemon
MagnaGarurumon
they will be seen at some point!

*slaps a seal of exorcism on Zadoc's forehead*

BEGONE DEMON!!! Everyone knows that Zadoc's first choice would be his vikemon xD

Lol, I have quite a few stockpiled powerhouses encase I decide to go good... not likely... Alphamon and Omnimon... both have yet to be seen simply because my Zeed has yet to run into Chris's Rook... that's the only way I would go good...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm
Pretty much four for my character because I hardly use the others:

o Murmuxmon
o Myotismon
o Argomon
o Mephistomon
- Karatenmon
- Ornismon

ninja

My favorite Digimon is Murmuxmon, no doubt about it. In addition, he can morph into any Digimon he wants, so I can used any other Diigimon I have in my Pro when convenient. Then again, I can't find a good point when to use any of them.
I guess too much to juggle with more than six for me. sweatdrop I can do it, but I find it unnecessary for my OC. I understand a tamer that tends to fight alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 pm
WINDY!!!!!
*huggles*
I thought you had gone for the evening xD

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 pm
I miss Reinko.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games