Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 pm
Her Myotismon? What happened to him, Windy said something happened, but I have no clue what happened... something about Dark pit and corruption...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 pm
Her myotismon yes. He use to be jelous of saren. I am unsure of what happened other then Sheriti is not his tamer cause she left the digital world and he took that as her abandoning him, and that was her friend's digimon that was signed over to her in the first place so it wasnt her true digimon.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm
SEEE!!!?? That's what I envy the most about you all... I managed to get here around the time where DTI was at it's lowest and the pool of rpers was very low, then I became a mod and I spend more time assisting others rather than helping myself advance T^T...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:38 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
SEEE!!!?? That's what I envy the most about you all... I managed to get here around the time where DTI was at it's lowest and the pool of rpers was very low, then I became a mod and I spend more time assisting others rather than helping myself advance T^T...

It's ok Liger we're almost past the rebuilding time and it's time for us to all show our true potential!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm
(Last post for the night, i'm being naughty and staying up late. Guh. ><; )

Not really, I just advanced the story of my OC to where I want to rather than adding fillers or stalling. I just got sick of my character still being at the beginning while everyone else was at their peak. I just advanced here while she was 'away.'

I think i've said this before if not i'll give it another go:

Reniko, Sheriti's Myotismon is originally another tamers Digimon; her neighbor. He re-registered Sheriti under his account simply by changing the name so she could have access to the Digivice connecting to Myotismon. During their time int he Digital Wrold, Sheriti spent most of her time with Saren and Toan topically having Reniko with Qurban (Previously a Kamemon.) Well, the Kamemon went missing and Reniko departed from Sheriti and the group in order to go find him. Yatta, yatta, yatta, she was seperated from Saren, yatta, yatta, met Argomon.
BASICALLY, now that Sheriti has her actual destined Digimon, the program in the Digital World acknowledged it and 'bumped' Reniko out now that Sheriti had her own digivice. Reniko's doesn't work with her anymore; so Reniko doesn't depend on a tamers support for power, he's basically a free Digimon. Although, this happened while they were away. Reniko no longer felt the connection and realized how he could evolve on his own freely. Mephistomon kidnapped him, dragged him to the Dark Pit and tortured him so he could 'come to his senses' as a virus. He's still the same Reniko, non-brainwashed, just they convinced him that Sheriti pretty much dumped him for other digimon.
So now he has a grudge and Sheriti just found him thanks to the help of an Elecmon...which is Pummel's own Digimon. They pretty much lured her to the Demon lord.
:/

Is that good? If not, you'll just have to keep reading. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm
I dont see what you are envious of? The back stories haha? Yeah when I was active there was a lot of Rpiers haha. It was very fun. but then i stopped and I come back and im alone again haha. Just get your character introduced to either, Toan, Saren, Sheriti, Pummel's character and you will probably get a good ammoutn of interaction. Lief seems like he will be a big rpier and Zadoc. I dont know many people anymore. Kind of at a lost. SO in a way im a bit jelous. You know the people here. You know whats going on more than I do. I'm use to toan being human, but just a good fighter..now he is like some sort of put together god. haha. Not too good for saren. I just want Saren to be a well trained boy with nothing to special to him when it comes to fighting. I want to rely on my rp skill and wit haha. Maybe I will spend some time and develop a story for Saren that doesnt revolve around other people..I have an apoclypsemon waiting to be used...I planned on using him for Saren's story..Saren was suppose to fall down a deep plunging dark spiral sort of like Ken from the show, but Sheriti is kinda doing it first soo haha.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm
Im Windspirit
(Last post for the night, i'm being naughty and staying up late. Guh. ><; )

Not really, I just advanced the story of my OC to where I want to rather than adding fillers or stalling. I just got sick of my character still being at the beginning while everyone else was at their peak. I just advanced here while she was 'away.'

I think i've said this before if not i'll give it another go:

Reniko, Sheriti's Myotismon is originally another tamers Digimon; her neighbor. He re-registered Sheriti under his account simply by changing the name so she could have access to the Digivice connecting to Myotismon. During their time int he Digital Wrold, Sheriti spent most of her time with Saren and Toan topically having Reniko with Qurban (Previously a Kamemon.) Well, the Kamemon went missing and Reniko departed from Sheriti and the group in order to go find him. Yatta, yatta, yatta, she was seperated from Saren, yatta, yatta, met Argomon.
BASICALLY, now that Sheriti has her actual destined Digimon, the program in the Digital World acknowledged it and 'bumped' Reniko out now that Sheriti had her own digivice. Reniko's doesn't work with her anymore; so Reniko doesn't depend on a tamers support for power, he's basically a free Digimon. Although, this happened while they were away. Reniko no longer felt the connection and realized how he could evolve on his own freely. Mephistomon kidnapped him, dragged him to the Dark Pit and tortured him so he could 'come to his senses' as a virus. He's still the same Reniko, non-brainwashed, just they convinced him that Sheriti pretty much dumped him for other digimon.
So now he has a grudge and Sheriti just found him thanks to the help of an Elecmon...which is Pummel's own Digimon. They pretty much lured her to the Demon lord.
:/

Is that good? If not, you'll just have to keep reading. ninja

Well then that is quite the mouthful haha. Well. I need some character devolpment. I thought SHeriti was kind of a vacant doll of evil by now being manipulated..I had that sort of thing planned for saren..which is why I wanted DUSKMMON WHICH I HAVE NOW!!!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED. But i dont want to implement my thing until things have calmed and saren has a firm foot in the door again  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:45 pm
as for me, i came with my younger brother, he got killed, i got an egg, turned into a myotismon, the myotismon has made me evil and im now a dark tamer bent on justice?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 pm
I guess she cans till be considered a doll, but she really hasn't been converted to anything. Just normal sheriti, still. She's just tired right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 pm
@Tiger (wow, I almost said saren): Meh, that pretty much comes with the territory, I've learned that being a mod is pretty much doing what GW can't officially do, getting to know the members why still have a role of leadership over them by providing them with assets to do what you guys have done. I guess in the end I wish I could have been allowed to be a member for just a little longer (only been here for a few months).

@Windy: Wow... I have a little bit of something going on with my digimon, but it's kind of spiraling out of control with all these interactions. Firstly, Destino, my gaomon, is a compilation of digital monster data combined with the files from folder on his computer containing the obituary, pictures, and old recording of my character's older brother. Essentially, Gaomon became a digimon version of Marcus's brother.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Tiger (wow, I almost said saren): Meh, that pretty much comes with the territory, I've learned that being a mod is pretty much doing what GW can't officially do, getting to know the members why still have a role of leadership over them by providing them with assets to do what you guys have done. I guess in the end I wish I could have been allowed to be a member for just a little longer (only been here for a few months).

@Windy: Wow... I have a little bit of something going on with my digimon, but it's kind of spiraling out of control with all these interactions. Firstly, Destino, my gaomon, is a compilation of digital monster data combined with the files from folder on his computer containing the obituary, pictures, and old recording of my character's older brother. Essentially, Gaomon became a digimon version of Marcus's brother.

Before everyone became crew thats pretty much what the active people ((Windy, soup, kira, zar, cold front, Greem)) did. We kinda did everything cause Grandwing was never around. I wish I would have stayed to be promoted to crew. I know that Greem, you probably have never heard of him. He found a lot of the sprites. The ancient digimon sprites were found by him, he even made some i believe. He is my next door neighbor haha and his character is Saren's brother. But he doesnt gaia anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm
Im Windspirit
I guess she cans till be considered a doll, but she really hasn't been converted to anything. Just normal sheriti, still. She's just tired right now.
Understandable  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 am
Now that's cool...
Oh well... best work with what I have. All this said, I wouldn't give up my position to become a normal member again. No thank you...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 am
yeah, all we need is for you to give us the ability to do contest!!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am
haha contest there were SOOO MANY back in the day  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games