Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm
Looks awesome Komi (btw I love the back ground on it)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm
Thanks, Rain brush, nd lightning brush xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 am
Zadoc the 27th
Very Nice, i didnt think it was in this gme. is that pre or post end game?

For some reason i find post end game redundant, even though it iisn't. but like Liger said it is Post Credits(first time) that old Gen pokemon start appearing. Metagross is one of my all time Favorite pokemon, Know why? Cause it came out in the Oreo(i know i spelt it wron someone correct me) Region, which happenes to be my favorite region. I like steel pokemon, but i haven't found a really good team of steels yet. Training a ferrothron, having a hard time deciding it's last move, should i keep Selfdestruct or a get it a different move.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 am
http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/pokeballs-151209.jpeg
I found this when looking for a BG for my profile(which I haven't updated in ever.) I think it is the coolest desgin ever for the pokeballs('cept the masterball, it looks kinda odd)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Demonicdanster

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 am
That is a really cool picture, like future pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

For some reason i find post end game redundant, even though it iisn't. but like Liger said it is Post Credits(first time) that old Gen pokemon start appearing. Metagross is one of my all time Favorite pokemon, Know why? Cause it came out in the Oreo(i know i spelt it wron someone correct me) Region, which happenes to be my favorite region. I like steel pokemon, but i haven't found a really good team of steels yet. Training a ferrothron, having a hard time deciding it's last move, should i keep Selfdestruct or a get it a different move.

... Don't you mean Hoenn??? o.o

Btw, I run a steel team on my SS:
Scizor, Aggron, Empoleon, Skarmory, Bronzong, and Magnezong 3nodding
They kick some major bootie xD

Edit: Selfdestruct is always good 3nodding

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 pm
yeah i think i had seen a pic with it being called the Orre region(or something, like that)
btw it is Magnezone not magnezong.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

Scizor, Aggron, Empoleon, Skarmory, Bronzong, and Magnezong 3nodding

Also i am stuck i heart gold i can't get past the point where i need to get to the first gym in Kanto(brock's gym) the path is blocked and idk how to get to it(path to cinnabar is also blocked for some reason)i have 5 badges from kanto(most i can have at the time of this delima)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
Zadoc the 27th

Scizor, Aggron, Empoleon, Skarmory, Bronzong, and Magnezone 3nodding

Also i am stuck i heart gold i can't get past the point where i need to get to the first gym in Kanto(brock's gym) the path is blocked and idk how to get to it(path to cinnabar is also blocked for some reason)i have 5 badges from kanto(most i can have at the time of this delima)

Slip of the fingers my mistake xD
Well... let's see if I can help ya out there...
You have five badges... which are? (just to get an idea where you are and how far you can go...

Just a rough try.... Go to Ceruleon, then to Dark Cave to get to Lavendar Town. Visit the Radio Station to get the ap for your watch thingie, go to snorlax and wake him up... Kill/Catch him, go to diglett cave to Petwer, beat Brock, got to Viridian than to Pallet Town, Surf to Cinnibar...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 pm
I have all of johto(well derping herp duh) and kanto badges number 2,3,4,5,and 6 (missing cinabar and pewter and than the eight gym forgot name of city)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 pm
UnHolyFudge
I have all of johto(well derping herp duh) and kanto badges number 2,3,4,5,and 6 (missing cinabar and pewter and than the eight gym forgot name of city)

Viridian with Gary/Blue 3nodding
Then like I said, go to Lavendar Town's Radio Station and get the Kanto ap for your radio. You'll have to scope around for the PokeFlute signal (it's hidden), but use that to awake the sleeping Snorlax and after that its easy...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 pm
Must kill prof oak
He just called me to tell me that my pokedex is filling up.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:29 pm
I should Prolly get one of those Pokemon sigs made too! surprised

btw my team is so awesomesauce. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 pm
UnHolyFudge
Must kill prof oak

Then that means that you're on the right track xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:26 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
Must kill prof oak

Then that means that you're on the right track xD

I know but seriously he random calls me JUST TO SAY THAT, nothing else he really said just that  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games