Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Yeah, yeah... I'm almost done. It'll be up by the end of the week if not sooner xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Yeah, yeah... I'm almost done. It'll be up by the end of the week if not sooner xD

Yay~~~! Cuz I love it xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
KomiTomiButterfly
BloodyShinobiOokami
My question is why does every time you fight one of the harder bosses in B&W they will spam heal with hyper potions even though it is their first pokemon?????

Because theirs Noobs xD

Agreed... But seriously, there is probably a good explanation for why they do it... for instance, I could understand Shauntal using them on Confungus because of its Mummy ability and drawing out Willowisp with his abnormal defense for a ghost type or if you have Marshal's Sawk that has the sturdy ability. Also a probably that I ran into with the Dark elite four's Scrafty spamming sand-attack and then healing to do it all over again. Basically its because (in their programmed mind) their first pokemon usually has the possiblity to direct the flow of the battle for their other pokemon.

This is just a thought beyond flat out calling them noobs...

They do it to make the a game a more of a challenge cuz I got tired ALWAYS one shotting Elite Four pokemon in the other games. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:40 am
KomiTomiButterfly
UnHolyFudge
*hugs back*

>.> <.< -tickles-

-is tickled- nooooo no stop stoppppppp crying HELP ME someone.

@to the potion thing, Cause like liger said thier first pokemon is key to there strategy(cofagrigus Liger COUGH-UHHHHH-GREEE-GUS) and they just keep getting worse, before it was like one or two per battle, now it is HOWEVER THE CRAP MANY THEY FEEL LIKE USING.(yay another instalment in liger's PkMn advventure). but beyond this, they are just over powered noobs.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:58 am
UnHolyFudge
KomiTomiButterfly
UnHolyFudge
*hugs back*

>.> <.< -tickles-

-is tickled- nooooo no stop stoppppppp crying HELP ME someone.

@to the potion thing, Cause like liger said thier first pokemon is key to there strategy(cofagrigus Liger COUGH-UHHHHH-GREEE-GUS) and they just keep getting worse, before it was like one or two per battle, now it is HOWEVER THE CRAP MANY THEY FEEL LIKE USING.(yay another instalment in liger's PkMn advventure). but beyond this, they are just over powered noobs.

You guys ever feel like the game is taking it easy on you, like when there is a sure fire chance they could k.o you they do something like leer instead? I remember at the start of the game I almost lost to Bianca, but she used leer instead of a fast tackle...

Speaking of story, since its based off my actually adventure I can't decide whether to do the team featured in my sig or my "starter" based team... Each of these guys have a very key encounter that sticks out to me... hmm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 am
blaugh finally got Zoroark !!! such an epic pokemon rofl  

ThatMarkGuy

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 pm
Honestly a lame Pokemon. .Sorry.. But Volcarona is just so much more BA. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 pm
ohh Coldy my good ol friend in a stylish white tux, Volcarona is nothing compared to Zoroark wink  

ThatMarkGuy

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm
Exploder Wing
ohh Coldy my good ol friend in a stylish white tux, Volcarona is nothing compared to Zoroark wink

Which is nothing compared to:
Arcanine
Lucario
Granbull
Mightyena
Manectric
Houndoom
ANY Eeveelution  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm
Exploder Wing

I would have to disagree with that... Volcarona could wipe the floor with your demented fox with a severe case of multiple personalities disorder. rofl

@Wulfie: I'd have to say the same to you as well, but... I won't because the hounds are pretty awesome, especially Manetric and Houndoom 3nodding

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Exploder Wing

I would have to disagree with that... Volcarona could wipe the floor with your demented fox with a severe case of multiple personalities disorder. rofl

@Wulfie: I'd have to say the same to you as well, but... I won't because the hounds are pretty awesome, especially Manetric and Houndoom 3nodding

Liger, I haz a Shiny Electrike you can haz! o3o you can haz for free cuz you see the greatness of Bug Pokemon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:54 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Exploder Wing

Also on you sig. Volcarona is bug/fire so first part of name should be green and other half be red. not vice versa. surprised  

Coldfront44

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:37 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Exploder Wing

Hah! >3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 am
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Exploder Wing

Liger, I haz a Shiny Electrike you can haz! o3o you can haz for free cuz you see the greatness of Bug Pokemon. biggrin

MEEP!!!! REALLY!!??
*tackle hug to the ground*

@you second quote: Oh, I guess that would demand a bit of fixing since that actually matters in this game... Funny, weakness are considered differently based off ordering. sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 pm
I want Zorua.. sad AND Victini! D:  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games