Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Hidden by Dust

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:04 pm
My name is Kit.
I love Digimon..
But I kinda fell out of it...
So I am hoping this will give me a swift kick...
To jump right back in. ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:23 am
Hey I'm Ein! (Yeah I'm using my name ...)
And I'm new (as you could tell)

Yeah I like Digimon .. I like mostly all of the shows, but I haven't been able to watch the newer ones tho.

I have cards too, and I bet I'm going to have to get them out soon.

Well I really like music like: Dir en Grey, Dethklok (Haha), Malice Mizer, Amon Amarth, and Rammstein.

Uhhh I really feel like im forgetting something.

If there's any thing you want to know, just ask.

surprised

Leiche Des Gottes

animeboy22

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:32 am
Hi, my name is Jake. I love anime and manga and I'm working on my own manga right now. I've seen all of season 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Digimon. And my favorites were season 1 and 3. (Though the ending was sad at the end of season 3.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:22 pm
Hey, my names mark. And i love digimon sooo much. My favorite is season three, and my least is season four. Uhhh I am an uber fan to the point that I can recite ever chosen digimon, and their evolved forms off by heart.

Uhh yeah HI ^_^  

Puckorz

Unspeakable Yellow King

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:03 am
Hiya, Xeno Gray here. I liked Digimon a while back, and I'm kinda getting back into it now. Like Mark, I like Season Three, and while I haven't yet watched Season Four, it looks just plain weird to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:14 am
Have An Extra Set of These? User Image

Hey, Name is Dirk Bennt, Representative of New Castle, But moved to the states for college, Currently Enrolled in Penn state, And Digimon, Wow, Love it, Im not a die hard fan, But Im pretty into it, Fave is Terriermon-Gargomon-Rapidmon, When I saw the 3rd season I was in Awe with Terriermon, He is So FTW.

User Image Donate them To me! or some Gold so I can get them!  

dinoWHAUR

Digitized

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:34 am
Welcome all :3 Have fun and make a tamer profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:35 pm
awesome i am darc roman zero
and i am currently watching the subbed version of digimon savers
and waiting for digimon world dusk to come out  

Blak Doxa

Tophertales

Fuzzy Explorer

9,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:26 pm
hey everyone, I just joined up and I'm dissapointed cuz my favorite digimon Kotemon is limited and his mega Guardiangemon is restricted emo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:43 pm
I am Ken Hitokiri, four sword assassin. I love Digimon, and my favorite season is season 1, gotta love the oldies! And, like everyone, I hate season 4. My favorite digimon are Hawkmon and it's line, and Impmon and it's line.  

Ken Hitokiri

Ari Phoenix

OG Combatant

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:53 pm
Konichiwa, My name is Arianna Phoenix, But people call me Pixie, nice to meet you all, I hope to get good at this, and show off some tamer skill, if I have any.
I like Cute girls, and to show my openmindedness when it comes to digimon partners, and playing with people.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:58 am
Hellos!
I'm Draigo, and I'm incredibly weird (^_^)
Video games, manga, and television dictate my life...Oh and potatoes, they have a big say in what I do too.
I assure you, I'm not just a weird kid spending my time annoying people online, I don't just randomly spout off spam, and I only pull out the freaky when I think its appropriate.
My favorite season is adventures (Devimon was awesome...), and I like what I've seen of 02, but I had to catch most of it in reruns, and even then I missed to much for a fair judgment. And, as many people do, I despise Frontier.
I'm a bit of a sword nut, I mean really, its metal, its sharp, and people go *glurk* when you stab them with one, whats not to like?

Well, thats about all I can come up with, you'll have to suffer through getting to know me to learn the rest, muahahaha!.....*cough*  

0 Draigo 0

Fenlay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:20 am
Hi i'm Ricardo Varwijk i'm from The Netherlands and i don't now wich season od digmon i like the most I like them all xd

and i got an question

does anyone know a site where i can see Whole season 1? 2? or any other season?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Hiya, Well my name is Brad, I'm sorta new to gaia so bare with me. I love Anime, and Mangas. And I play sports.  

Hopeful Willis

Witnessedwitt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Ah. I guess I should introduce myself.

Mm, well. I haven't watched digimon for a good, long time (since like season... one) but I was forced on here by Gab Ghost so... hi there. XD

It looks like a real cool place, though. But, this is not the place to marvel over the guild itself, so I'll get right to the point.

I like some anime and draw and write a whole bunch. I'm also into RPing and all that other stuff. Thats pretty much it. I'm at a loss for words, so perhaps I shouldn't press myself on.

LINKS
DeviantART Account.
...Uh. None other then that. XD

Hope I'll like it here!  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games