Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:01 pm
Exploder Wing
Coldfront44
Uhh.. I am sorry but after season 3 Digimon went way down hill. Only the Hoenn series sucked for Pokemon. LOL

nope i belive your wrong from me i think the problem is Ash and Pikachu,He's perpetually stuck at 10 years old (notice he's never had a birthday mentioned or anything?). It's like it resets with each region he goes to, just like how Pikachu goes from uber powerful to not being able to beat the most basic of opponents. in Reality Ash is a 25 year old P e d o who goes around to each region travelling with little girls, which is mad obvious the the new Pkmn series best wishes

scary right gonk

Wow, your stupidity amazes me. :O first of all They released Ash's age not too long ago.. second of all in the Anime Pokemon don't have levels and their strengthh is though trainer's experience. Experience can be clouded by overestimation and underestimation. It has been obvious Ash isn't the greatest trainer and the entire story is how he becomes greater. face it, if he was alreadyy the Pokemon master the show would be boring. it is the journey that tells a tale. not the finale.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Coldfront44
Exploder Wing
Coldfront44
Uhh.. I am sorry but after season 3 Digimon went way down hill. Only the Hoenn series sucked for Pokemon. LOL

nope i belive your wrong from me i think the problem is Ash and Pikachu,He's perpetually stuck at 10 years old (notice he's never had a birthday mentioned or anything?). It's like it resets with each region he goes to, just like how Pikachu goes from uber powerful to not being able to beat the most basic of opponents. in Reality Ash is a 25 year old P e d o who goes around to each region travelling with little girls, which is mad obvious the the new Pkmn series best wishes

scary right gonk

Wow, your stupidity amazes me. :O first of all They released Ash's age not too long ago.. second of all in the Anime Pokemon don't have levels and their strengthh is though trainer's experience. Experience can be clouded by overestimation and underestimation. It has been obvious Ash isn't the greatest trainer and the entire story is how he becomes greater. face it, if he was alreadyy the Pokemon master the show would be boring. it is the journey that tells a tale. not the finale.

Dude he's defiantly still 10 watch episode 1 of Black and White:
http://pokemonepisode.org/episode-655-in-the-shadow-of-zekrom/

Of course at the beginning of an earlier episode it said it had been three years since he started his journey so I don't really know what they are trying to do.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:39 pm
by rights ash should be around 16-17 in age but he not/or doesn't look it the anime  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:26 pm
Well that settles it Ash has PPS (Peter Pan Syndrome) he still thinks hes 10 years old confused what a weirdo and hes a bad trainer too.... Pikachu's quick attack well should have k.o'd snivy anime or not...now i call that bad training and FAIL xD  

ThatMarkGuy

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm
Coldfront44
Exploder Wing
Coldfront44

scary right gonk

1st bold- WOW!!! I wanna tip, but what would that say about my views on the response?
2nd- Very much agreed.... In Ash's fight (which was EXTREMELY Handicapped by Zekrom) he got cocky and lost... not to mention caught off guard by a hacked Snivy... If levels were included in a way, that's not a move he wouldn't learn for a while...

3rd point- Satoshi even said that the whole point of Pokemon is the never-ending journey to be the greatest, moral being that there will always be someone better than you. ex.Gary/Blue (modeled after a real life rival that Satoshi encounter during his start with Gamefreak)...

Quote:
TIME: His main rival is named Shigeru. That's the first name of Miyamoto, the famous game designer at Nintendo who did Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros. Do you consider him your rival?
Tajiri: No! I really look up to Miyamoto-san. In the TV series, Shigeru is Satoshi's master. In the game, they are rivals. Shigeru is always a little bit ahead of Satoshi.

TIME: Does Satoshi ever catch up with Shigeru?
Tajiri: No! Never!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 am
Coldfront44
TheLostAngel-Mika
(is depressed by all the poke B/W talk when I cant get it until MAY!!!!)

When you get it I will send you a SPECIAL Pokemon. surprised so don't be blue. biggrin

Yay! (glomps)  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm
We had a pokemon Quiz at 3 in the morning in a jacuzzi.. I won. cuz I know too much bout Pokemon and it was stated last night... "Jacob, you PLAY TOO MUCH POKEMON!!!" and my reply was.. "I dont play enough. I must perfect the rotation to beat every type especially with all the disadvantages the team I have chosen have.. I will one shot fire, flying, fighting, poison, bug, grass, electric, ground, rock, water, ice, dragon, steel, dark, psyichic, normal and ghost when I am done.. I will prove that Bug Pokemon have greatness!" then got fist pumps from all. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:45 pm

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:20 pm
Coldfront44
We had a pokemon Quiz at 3 in the morning in a jacuzzi.. I won. cuz I know too much bout Pokemon and it was stated last night... "Jacob, you PLAY TOO MUCH POKEMON!!!" and my reply was.. "I dont play enough. I must perfect the rotation to beat every type especially with all the disadvantages the team I have chosen have.. I will one shot fire, flying, fighting, poison, bug, grass, electric, ground, rock, water, ice, dragon, steel, dark, psyichic, normal and ghost when I am done.. I will prove that Bug Pokemon have greatness!" then got fist pumps from all. surprised

I think you can do it... I mean, a well trained scizor and pretty much sweep anything that comes against it. Volcarona is awesome all the way so that's a good bit... lets see some more awesome bugs.

The perfect bug team (in the makings):
1) Scizor
2) Volcarona
3) Accelgar (sp?)
4) Shuckle
5) Heracross
6) Yanmega or Ninjask

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm
Liiiiive!!! xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44

I think you can do it... I mean, a well trained scizor and pretty much sweep anything that comes against it. Volcarona is awesome all the way so that's a good bit... lets see some more awesome bugs.

The perfect bug team (in the makings):
1) Scizor
2) Volcarona
3) Accelgar (sp?)
4) Shuckle
5) Heracross
6) Yanmega or Ninjask

Nah, My team is so much more Epic. surprised

Volcarona, Leavanny, Galvantula, Heracross, Scolipede, Masquerain. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44

Oh... I like that a lot better... expect for Masquerain... not sure why, but I like Scizor and his crimson red a lot more xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44

Oh... I like that a lot better... expect for Masquerain... not sure why, but I like Scizor and his crimson red a lot more xD

The look isn't the greatest but He can use Water and Ice moves. surprised comes in hany. :T  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:49 am
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44

The look isn't the greatest but He can use Water and Ice moves. surprised comes in hany. :T

You're missing a Pokemon! In fact, you're missing three!
Wormadam, Wormadam, and... Wormadam!  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am
wild wulfie of the forest
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Coldfront44

You're missing a Pokemon! In fact, you're missing three!
Wormadam, Wormadam, and... Wormadam!

Eww... that's all I'm going to say on that matter...
@Coldy: Yeah, I guess that would make since and I'm sure intimidate is quite useful aswell xD

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games