Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
-Party Crashers!- *ENDNES~* *w* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 pm
@Zeldi ace or me?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:35 pm
Lol Karan!  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

Quote:
How bout this..?

[X]

thats more of kira...lol i think  
Wind has a lot of theme songs... @_@  

iDragow

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 pm
Its for kira  
well your song is suposed to kome from your heart....not someone else  

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Sounded like me XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:37 pm
How about me? xD >w<  

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
((Your right Toan I don't want to be a american idiot..like you LOL...
For Ace i thikn sugar ray - Into yesterday
I can't copy links i am on ps3
for Kira, I dare you by SHine down?
For Toan I hate everything about you - THree days Grace one of my favorites!))  
how do u guys make it an x?  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:39 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

this is what i think about everyone in this contest listen or die!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9la4Q6XSoo

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

Ace you would be...
[X]  

ilinkzeldi

Teh Soupreme

User Image
Questing for an Alruna's Rose.
Help me?

Here is mine:
[X]
And the Jay Chou - Ting Mama De Hua.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Lol I love the akatsuki sailor song@!  

ilinkzeldi

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm
“KABLAM!” A loud noise was heard as the Goblinmon reached the Play Pen. He had destroyed a Plastic Castle that the little Digimon where using to play inside of. Many Digimon where crying, while others were trying to run away in a failed attempt. He started to pick up toys that where laying on the ground and used his club to hit them away as if it was a baseball game. “Come On, I want to have fun too!” Goblinmon yelled at the little digimon while hitting them with the projectile toys.

He kept on laughing and laughing while he was still ripping apart all the toys, until, he felt a bump on his head. Goblimon looked down at the ground and saw that a freeze bee was laying there in the ground, where it wasn’t before. “Who threw this? Which of little brats threw this? I’ll hit every single one of you if you don’t tell me!” The little digimon where frozen at their feet. “It was us!” A voice from not too far arose. “Who…?” Goblinmon said while rapidly shifting his view to the area where the voice came. There stood a boy and his digimon and just as soon as Goblinmon looked at them they made a pose. “Rue and Veemon!” Goblinmon looked at them with an awkward face; He stood there looking at them in silence as they did nothing but pose. “That was awesome!” Rue said; “Best pose EVER!” Veemon replied as they high fived in the air.

Goblinmon ignored them as he kept on hitting the little Digimon in the PlayPen with random toys. “Hey, don’t ignore us!” Veemon yelled at Goblinmon. Goblinmon felt another bump on his head “Now what?!” he yelled in a reply. After a rock hit his head, a rock which was thrown by Rue, Veemon followed with a VeeHeadbutt. Goblinmon went flying into one of the sides on the Pen, “Nice job Veemon!” Rue congratulated Veemon after the attack. Goblimon got up and rush towards the team, club high in the air. Both Veemon and Rue dodged it while yelling Ole’ with arms raised in the air. Goblinmon got mad and threw the club while facing backwards at the team, hitting Veemon on the head and knocking him down. All the little Digimon where watching as the Team battled against the Goblimon, they watched in amusement and awe.

“Not Funny!” Yelled Veemon as he got up and with a fast pace catched up to Goblinmon and hit him straight across the face. Goblinmon responded with another fist straight in between Veemon’s eye. They both fell to the ground and started exchanging punches from left to right. Rue yelled at Veemon to stop the games and start fighting. Veemon pushed off Goblinmon form top of him and walked towards Rue. “I’m fighting can’t you see?” Veemon yelled. “Fighting? I thought you guys where just hugging!” Rue replied with both arms in the air. Both Rue and Veemon where now in a discussion with eachother. Goblinmon stood in amazement as his enemies fought each other, so seizing the opportunity he turned his back and went for the little digimon again.

“Never turn your back to your enemies…” As Goblinmon heard this he turned around and received a double head butt by Rue and Veemon. Their plan was a success, they caught off guard Goblinmon now he was weak, they could go for the kill but wait… He’s headed straight for the little Digimon! Rue and Veemon tried to run as fast as they could but they were too late… or so they though. “BUBBLE BLOW” Rue and Veemon heard this yell and saw Goblinmon fly into the air and land flat on his face on the ground knocked out followed by a shower of bubbles. They both where shocked as they saw that what they heard was an attack from all the little Digimon; they fought back! “You guys where awesome!” A Koromon says. “Just amazing, s-so we decided that we to want to be like you guys… s-so you got us to get courage against the baddies, s-so we attacked!” A Tokomon quickly said after Koromon spoke. “Aww guys, you where very brave!” Rue replied to them. “Just awesome” Veemon responded as he gave thumbs up.

Just as Rue and Veemon decided to leave the Pen, since there was no trouble, the Koromon pulled on Rue’s jeans. “What is it little Koromon?” Rue asked him. “Um… c-could you guys stay and play with us for a while?” Rue looked at Veemon, and Veemon quickly threw Koromon over his head and started to raspberry as if he was an airplane. Rues smiled and quickly got over towards the other digimon to play with them as well.

I think i did ok...  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games