Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:48 am
Put 100 headcrabs in your room and wait till you go in to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 am
(I got an emergency crowbar hanging incase of headcrab infestation, I am prepared twisted )

I would kill Gordon Frohman infront of yours eyes making you believe it is Gordon Freeman, making you kill yourself to still be with him.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:02 am
[That may be however, with 100 it would be difficult to kill them all without at least one getting on your head xD Unless you are swinging two of them everywhere]

Have you locked in GLaDOs room with Chell while I sneaked the morality core out and burned it on my way out =D. Enjoy the Nurotoxen... and the rocket turret has been disabled too twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:17 am
I would use Noclip to escape and fetch the bleeding radio, then I would beat you to death with it and keep shooting it when I am done.... IT BLEEEEDS!!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Knock you out, then place you in Chell's room [Starting point in Portal]

After I get out of the test chambers I would release over a billion headcrabs in the test chambers. Since there are no crowbars in the test chambers it'd be hard to kill them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:42 am
I would sneak up behind you and snap your neck and then watch you writhe in pain as i throw into a shark infested lagoon. twisted  

John Bronson

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vado ruggito

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:44 pm
flip you off with the finger of doom  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:26 am
I would sneak up to you from behind and grab your right arm forcing your elbow out of its socket. I grab your left foot and spin it round making you fall on your back, I force your leg outwards and with a fierce stomp I break your left kneepad. Now I take a long needle and insert it into your lower abdomen and then I take it out forcing it into your eye, looking upon my hourwork I see it is becoming late and take a pianowire and quickly zigzag it over both your lower arms inflicting heavy cuts from wich you will bleed to death.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:25 pm
I would pour hot molten silver into your eyes and nose and mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:38 pm
I would stab all of your limbs 50 times each very slowly. I would then dunk you under water and pull you back out right before you drown. and then only when you're begging to die I would kill you.

woah I scare myself o.o  

fire wolf1234

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:14 am
If you scared yourself you better watch out for what I am going to do.

First I will tranquilize you. After that I will drag you to the woods in wich I would nail you to the ground with 20cm nails then I would make an incision at the height of your heart and in your lower abdomen, using twigs to keep the wounds open. As a finishing touch I fill up the wounds with honey and gag you so that no one can hear you scream whilst you are eaten alive by several woodland creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:20 pm
Call you out in the middle of nowhere then beat you to death with a metal baseball bat  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:49 am
(Lemme guess, this brand new GTAIV Baseball bat?)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would put you in one room with two gay men, lock the door and monitor what will happen as part of an experiment. Oh and you don't get any food, but because I'm nice you will get water,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:23 am
[I was thinking more about taking the Scout's bat xD, that was nice to let me die a somewhat happy death xD]

Lock in a room with nothing but a bed and games. But I will put food in. Not so bad? Actually, you could go insane and end up killing youself. If not, well, enjoy the games then twisted  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:27 am
(With food I will only survive 4 days if I don't get water(there better be Rez and an internet connection))

I would lock you up with only E.T. Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600 and Superman 64 for the N64. No food, no water, no bed, no gay men humping.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games