Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
keegy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keegy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 pm
too bad we dont have a tortomon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:47 pm
Who needs Tortomon!? I can kill all of these suckers myself! *summons up gigantic spikes from the earth below, skewering all the ants around me* Come and get it, bug brains! Your stupid queen isn't going to save you from this!  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:43 pm
Stranger:You mean this queen?*holds up a dead ant thats twice as big as the others then drops it*
Marth:you really are a show off you know that? *watches other ants run away in fear*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:25 pm
SHOOT THE FLOOD VIVA RESISTANCE  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:29 pm
keegy
SHOOT THE FLOOD VIVA RESISTANCE

Marth:What?! Flood? Where?!?!*pulls out a shotgun* twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 pm
remember from like ages ago when we met the whole thing with halo and the flood  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Marth:When was this again?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:33 pm
1st 2nd 3rd day maybe like when we first met it was funny  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 pm
Marth:Oh yeah!! Now I remember!! Ahhhhh, the good ol' times.*starts to reminicse*
Rune:aww, great. Now look at what you did!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:39 pm
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  

chevy0s

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:41 pm
Rune:Aw, great! Crazy-lady is back!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Marth_56
Rune:Aw, great! Crazy-lady is back!! blaugh

Gosai: Hey!! Watch it, Fox gurl. . . stare  

chevy0s

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:46 pm
Hey Digi Raver! Long time no see! By the way Marth, if the ants' queen was dead, they wouldn't be running away; they'd also be dead. A colony of ants lives for the queen; she's pretty much their brains. She's able to send signals to their minds that command them to bring food to the colony or stuff like that. If the queen dies, the ants can't receive any signals to their little brains, so they die because their brains stop working altogether. With termites, on the otherhand, it doesn't happen instantaneously; termites are able to last longer than ants can when their queen dies, but I think it's only by a couple of days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:46 pm
Rune:Youwatch it!! Darn champion. stare  

Marth_56

Marth_56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:48 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Hey Digi Raver! Long time no see! By the way Marth, if the ants' queen was dead, they wouldn't be running away; they'd also be dead. A colony of ants lives for the queen; she's pretty much their brains. She's able to send signals to their minds that command them to bring food to the colony or stuff like that. If the queen dies, the ants can't receive any signals to their little brains, so they die because their brains stop working altogether. With termites, on the otherhand, it doesn't happen instantaneously; termites are able to last longer than ants can when their queen dies, but I think it's only by a couple of days.

MArth:Tell him that.*points to Stranger.*
Stranger:What is it?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games