Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:15 pm
and the tentacles, the tentacles. It made 4chan look like a group of innocent schoolgirls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm
Well when I was in the air, I saw pummels house, and tried my best to land there since I at least know who that is...
He had no influence on my flight besides original trajectory and distance  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 pm
I was never good at Physics, so I just punch him as hard as I could  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:22 pm
What reason exactly is there for punching him though? I've been antagonizing you more than zadoc lately, and all I've gotten was threats.  

ilinkzeldi

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:22 pm
ilinkzeldi
What reason exactly is there for punching him though? I've been antagonizing you more than zadoc lately, and all I've gotten was threats.
Did I ever need a reason to hit someone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Win because it was hilarious and unexpected.

(:

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 pm
Besides, I don't mind being hit by a guy. now if he was hitting on me, we might have problems. The point is that i know how to take a hit, which is obvious by the fact that besides my broken arm that I am completely fine. If he had hit someone who has never been hit before like Level, Christian and the likes, then maybe their bodies would have disintegrated. I hav people beat me up all the time to build up Endurance!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Besides, I don't mind being hit by a guy. now if he was hitting on me, we might have problems. The point is that i know how to take a hit, which is obvious by the fact that besides my broken arm that I am completely fine. If he had hit someone who has never been hit before like Level, Christian and the likes, then maybe their bodies would have disintegrated. I hav people beat me up all the time to build up Endurance!
there are people who take the punch like a man, people who use cheap and cliche tricks like disintegrate and clones, and those who actually have the brain to block and punch back even harder.  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 pm
Oh, Fair enough.
Should i go make your art, or are you and karan gonna have it out, or is he gonna make it?
I don't see him around much anymore, and it seems like when i do see him he logs off before i can reply...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
there are people who take the punch like a man, people who use cheap and cliche tricks like disintegrate and clones, and those who actually have the brain to block and punch back even harder.
Yeah but here is the thing. We are currently on the internet, thus I find that there is almost never a good reason to argue and or fight because I have honestly never Been in a fight where my opponent takes a hit. They always see them selves as some sort of god that is invincible and block/teleport's way from my hits and at the same time hit me millions of times. So did I attempt to parry and counter your blow? By no means. It is like arguing over the internet, no matter how many times that you prove an opponent wrong they can still make up some ridiculous reason that they are right, and what are you gonna do about it. are you gonna go on the other side of the computer and seriously fight about who is right, by no means, the odds of someone changing their opinion in an internet brawl is five to one. I just isn't worth my time, SO yeah i took the hit.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 pm
7000th post on this Forum, Just Saying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm

What am I going to do with a vaccine?

Darn!

:/

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I wonder if this profile will eventually hit 10k.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
Yeah but here is the thing. We are currently on the internet, thus I find that there is almost never a good reason to argue and or fight because I have honestly never Been in a fight where my opponent takes a hit. They always see them selves as some sort of god that is invincible and block/teleport's way from my hits and at the same time hit me millions of times. So did I attempt to parry and counter your blow? By no means. It is like arguing over the internet, no matter how many times that you prove an opponent wrong they can still make up some ridiculous reason that they are right, and what are you gonna do about it. are you gonna go on the other side of the computer and seriously fight about who is right, by no means, the odds of someone changing their opinion in an internet brawl is five to one. I just isn't worth my time, SO yeah i took the hit.
hmmm I wanna get into a fight with you one day  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Toan have you actually involved yourself in a fight irl? I'm just curious.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games