Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm
hey guys how's it going, I though I would at least make a post before I went to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm
Im Windspirit

dude, that's being in character. It's called role-playing for a reason!

You will see how different Val is in Leif % Zadoc's Rp. You've only met Sheriti. (:

I don't make all of my female OC's like that. I was a bit tired of seeing everyone else attempting to either be the hero or the evil or or maybe the over-powering one. there was no character that wasn't childish or that I felt had a balance. You can see that she's changing on how she react to Toan, but right now she hasn't eaten and stood out in the rain. I think any regular human would be exasperated after that, then again your character has some special bones.

Wanna see something funny? It involves that Leulush guy from Code Geass or whatever.

:'D
As strong as a mega, that's the way I made my character biggrin I don't know what the hell everyone else is doing

Sure, i love code geass  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm

No fair, I hate how the girls option to carry the Angelic staff is. I think it's much better held tilted down. And hello, Lief.

Link

Not sure if you'd seen it, but it's a compile of other stupid momments. Should be around in two min into it or so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm
ya I think they reversed the pitchfork and the staff for the genders, hold on let me go check.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh did they?

Censoring just makes things hilarious for me. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am
Im Windspirit

No fair, I hate how the girls option to carry the Angelic staff is. I think it's much better held tilted down. And hello, Lief.

Link

Not sure if you'd seen it, but it's a compile of other stupid momments. Should be around in two min into it or so.

love when hecate and shana go against each other in mini form, other then that WTF?!  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

Beep,beep,beep

W-T-F-

LMAO. I haven't had a laugh like that in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am
I figured it out, the hands for the poses are different, if I hold the staff in my front hand it's straight like yours, if it's in my back hand it's tilted, I would check for sure but I don't feel like sending either item to a mule and back again.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am
Love the part of code geass where they told him to get out and he started cursing, perfect moment xD

I'm thinking about killing off my character and recreating a new one. Maybe one of complete opposite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am

I know right? lol

Waaahhh- in the main rp? What- to be nice? Sheriti wont know him. :/ Maybe we should hurry up and let Ancient/mermaimon kill him.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am
Im Windspirit

I know right? lol

Waaahhh- in the main rp? What- to be nice? Sheriti wont know him. :/ Maybe we should hurry up and let Ancient/mermaimon kill him.

More like the total opposite of Toan, nice and weak, a bit shy but still active. More of a melo dude.

and no, I was just thinking, I am not gonna have my rp die in such a crappy way  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

Dam. I really wanted him to be defeated by a mermaid. Why the sudden change then?Do we just not go anywhere after Network city then?

Then Sheriti will be the tough one compared to new Toan. She's not weak- just fragile. We're not at the right time here!

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am
Im Windspirit

Dam. I really wanted him to be defeated by a mermaid. Why the sudden change then?Do we just not go anywhere after Network city then?

Then Sheriti will be the tough one compared to new Toan. She's not weak- just fragile. We're not at the right time here!

im not talking about now im talking about in the future!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 am

But why?

Getting tired of being too powerful?

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am
Im Windspirit

But why?

Getting tired of being too powerful?
It just something that just pop into my head  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games