Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm
"Gyaaa!" Sheritis face had turned the color cherry, she was extremly embarrised. The brunnet tamer hastly turned away as she held her face. "Saren! W-why...I don't r-re-remember...." She sturred burring herslef from her heated face.
A dark crimson aura was dueling arounf the vampire digimon. His eyes were shadowed as he began to adjust his gloves. "Alright.....I want answers." He began to march twoards Shikon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Lmao this is going to be good, go Reniko!" Toan burst out laughing again "best day ever"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 pm
@Everyone I come back and it seems that i am about to get pulverized

Saren turned a bit red himself as he went towards Sheriti forgetting toan for a moment in a small attempt to console her, but he couldn't bring himself to go to close to her. "I never...I didn't do it.." Saren said confused himself. "A female artist gave it to me!" Saren said again trying to ease the subject in.

Shikon looked at Reniko as he was only in kotemon form, "Okay here we go. My favorite color black. the answer to 2 plus 2 is four. why are you upset? I don't know. Why don't you tell me you bat brain!" Shikon said pointing the kendo stick at Reniko  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Zar pulls up a movie theater chair and some movie theater popcorn, pop, and candy. Zar whispers to toan "what did I miss?:"  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:51 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan pulled a movie chair too and got some cokes and hotdogs and handed one to Zar "You missed the best reaction i've ever saw and now Reniko and sheriti are gonna kill tonight" Toan said as he bit into his hotdog. He then wave a flag with Reniko kicking a** around

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:11 pm
"hey doesnt dracmon carry around a video camera can I see a slwo motion reply of the reaction?" Zar said as he ate some gummy worms.  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Sheriti took long steps back, away from Saren. It was clear that she couldn't manage to calm herself. He had made things worse by stating another female had drew it for his intensions. "Eeek! Eeek! Get away! Zack!!!" The tamer called out turning away from Saren once more. A turtle digimon had been hiding behined her leg.
"Hey how's it--whoa." He lifted his blue helmet for a better look at the framed picture. Whistling, "Nice Sheriti...." He was bonked on his helmet by the girl, "Ow, hey!"
"Zack!"
Reniko had reached down and grabed Shikons short protected armor for kendo classes. He beggan to shake the little digimon, "You. You, I know it was you!" He beggan to shake shikon furiously back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:21 pm
Shikon smirked, "So what if it was bub?" Shikon said as he head butted reniko just enough so he could slip outof his grasp. shikon was feeling a bit playful and mischevious; like teh day he had ordered the picture...

Shikon looked at heriti, "I didn't order it.." Saren said getting a little too embarrased. Saren could hear the two men behind him snickering at his expense he wanted nothing more than to bad them into teh dirt, but sheriti was more important. "Sheriti..." Saren said a bit concerned.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Dracomon had been filming the whole thing and was still filming "After the show i want to get it all on tape" He said

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:31 pm
Sheritis eyes had widdend when seeing the camera. She could just imagine herself beeing reflected aginst the clear lences. She had nothing else to say, she only wanted to be out from that room. Sheriti was begining to feel uncomfortable and with the two other tamers and digimon snikering and exhcnaging whispers it didn't help. This was very awkward for the two since they still were merely friends but with only a puppy love crush. The brunnet tamer wanted to walk or run out of the room, but that too would add on to their laughter. Zack grew a stern face, turning twoards the digimon who held the videocamera.
"Hey, quit messing with her. Can't you tell she's embarrised enought? Cut! Cut!" The turtle began to walk over in front of the cameras view, waving his arms.
Reniko held his head, beggining to growl. He could sense Shikons thoughts, and he was furious. He didn't knew if he should murder Saren but that would be un-reasonable with no real value or if he should hand Shikon. Reniko grabed Shikons tail and flung the reptile as far as possible across the room. "You swine! I'll make you pay for your actions!"  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:38 pm
Saren turned towards teh camera quicky thowing a knife that crashed through the lens. Saren mouthed to the two male tamers, 'I'll kill you!' before turning back to Sheriti calming his face. "Sheriti...ignore them...would you like to talk about it..if not you can...uh...leave i guess." Saren said not really wanting her to leave teh place or him.

Shikn crashed into a wall,
Ah mr. muscles...always wanting to get physical, physical...maybe that is why Saheriti was clinging to that egg..you got a little too physical.."
Shikon said wondering he went a little too far. Shikon sighed, darkblue] "I apologize for my micheif, but you can't deny the kids infatuation with each toher..it is obviously there." Shikon said witha smile and then pointed to teh other tamer, "even these idiots see it."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 pm
Sheriti blinked her cheecks beggining to cool down. 'Leave I guess' She looked down. He doesn't want me here? I guess....i'm annoying.... The tamer looked back at Saren with a small strained look in her eyes, "I-I'm s-sorry then to even come.... I guess i'm not good, i'm not good at being strong..." She cleared her throath.
Zack stood there frozen. He hadn't even managed one foot before a knife had passed over head. A small scrath was made on his blue helmet once he rubbed it, "Dude! You could've stabbed me right throug!" Zack began to walk over to Sheriti, frowning. "Sheri...." He glanced at Saren, a bit dissapointed.
Renikos pupils shrunk after Shikon had brought his previous battle with in Drive cities Resistance. He began to press his own theeth with force against one another, almost feeling his upper cranines. It was a mistake, accidental, it shouldn't have occured if his demon with in had overtook him. "Are you stating that I am abusive?" He thigthened his leather gloved palms, his intention were very high on lashing out his own blood against the small reptile, maybe even a string punch but he refused to do such in appropiate actions. His saphire eyes glanced over at his tamer sensing their mood changes. ".....Sheriti..." He mumbled.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Saren sighe, "no I..what did i do wrong.." Saren thought to himself seeing her walking away. "Sheriti...i..I don't want you to leave...ever" Saren said quieting the last part of his sentence so that maybe she wouldn't hear it. Saren looekd dissapointed in himself as his golden eyes dulled a bit and feel towards teh floor.

Shikon sighed, "Reniko come on buddy I was only playing..of course your not abusive..well, to people that aren't me.'' Shikon said calling out to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm
Sheriti began to slow into a halt. Her face now only a flush. Of coarse she didn't want to leave, she enjoyed being the company of another. It was alot of fun but her feelings were getting the best of her. Eyeing away from contact, inching away, almost always trying to find an excuse on some occasions of her not pressent when he called for her. Looking it froma diferent prespective not she truly thought he might think that theri friendship was fading away. Sheriti looked up squinting her eyes, she took a few steps back and hugged Saren. "I-I'm sorry, I must be acting like a horrible friends. I-I don't know wbut i'll try to make it up for my rude actions. I know...." Sheriti bonked her headd lgihtly against his torso, "I-I promise I wont continue. We're still friends, right?" Sheriti looked up at Saren.
Renikos eyelids had become heavy, as they slowly shut halfway through. "No.... Let it....." The vampire struggled his words. Why had he grown feeling for his own tamer? Was it due to his past tamers relations with her? As well as secretly confessing to her when in the end the root had broken? Reniko dug his hand within his palm. The vampire was confused. "Let me be...."  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:01 am
Saren jumped a bit as he felt her embrace him suddenly. "Uh,...continue what?" Saren asked a little confused as he draped his arms around her slowly and carefully. Saren thought about telling her about how he felt, but no wasn't a good time was it? Saren's golden eyes peeredover at Reniko, why did Reniko hate him so much? Sure, Saren did attack Sheriti the first day tehy met and sure he sent Virgil to the hospital, but taht was in the past; ther had to be something else.

Shikon looked at Reniko, "Can we atleast talk about them..Come on buddy." Shikon said playfully as he walked up over to him. Standing next to Reniko quickly made Shikon feel like a runt.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games