Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Lol she could say the same to you : 3

User Image

ehh? what art?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 pm
O 3O
art for the Tp, Dna, Ect  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
O 3O
art for the Tp, Dna, Ect

what tp art? theirs DNA? O_O ect? I made my contest's art  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm
*cough cought*
whens the next contest going down?  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
*cough cought*
whens the next contest going down?

I don't know actually : P

I have made a crap load so far...plus people keep bugging me to make more so they get more Digimon...but where are my chances D :

all I need is an arukenimon and a blossomon....is that hard to ask for? I just want to dna with them I have mummymon and marine devimon.....heck karatenmon will also work for me....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Since when have you had a Marine Devimon??? I would have noticed, but you never have had one. :/

I'm helping my feid online right now actually. Anyone ever read "The picture of Dorian Grey"?

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

You still have yet to reply to my argument int he TP shop either.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm
I would personally love to host a contest~
I would need someone to do the art though  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm

In the modem forum before it died out, we were discussing how we should allow at least one member to host a contest. You would need to have your idea over looked by the others by the crew, at least have 3 approvals. However, it all depends on hoe the contest is presented, creative, challenging and what type of Digimon to distribute.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm
Im Windspirit

Since when have you had a Marine Devimon??? I would have noticed, but you never have had one. :/

I'm helping my feid online right now actually. Anyone ever read "The picture of Dorian Grey"?

sine I got a pukumon in a contest when I first started I de digivolved it before the new rule happened and am now waiting for the right time to use it

look windy son;t get made at me on what I said in the tp shop it is just was liger said to me...  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 pm
Im Windspirit

In the modem forum before it died out, we were discussing how we should allow at least one member to host a contest. You would need to have your idea over looked by the others by the crew, at least have 3 approvals. However, it all depends on hoe the contest is presented, creative, challenging and what type of Digimon to distribute.

I feel that My Idea is pretty good : 3
I just need to pick out what digimon I should give away
But when I think out which ones I'll PM a mod : 3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

You don't have it posted. you know i'll start to become suspicious. Last time a way while back you said that you were going to delete your art and begin fresh. Now you have slowly regretted that decision and keep posting. The only man I saw win a Pukumon was Level from the fishing event and fromt here on I have yet to see anyone else with a MarineDevimon. Why? 'Cause everyone pretty much enjoys to show and share their Digimon with others. You have got to stop doing this whole, "Oh but I have this digimon" because you don't have it posted in your profile. It's really making you look suspicious. This is why I hint to others to keep their profiles updated with art. Now I'm interested to see if you have a MarineDevimon. From which contest.

and man, you have reallt got to stop thinking I am growing mod or scolding you. You can't see my expression over the net. I'm only providing evidence for the situation just to show what is wrong. Rather than one liners, I actually explain. I only want you to see and realize the point I was showing to everyone and wanted feedback in addition to suggesting Liger merely restating how unexpecting works. Do you want me to use face to seem less "intimidating?"

o:

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm
Im Windspirit

You don't have it posted. you know i'll start to become suspicious. Last time a way while back you said that you were going to delete your art and begin fresh. Now you have slowly regretted that decision and keep posting. The only man I saw win a Pukumon was Level from the fishing event and fromt here on I have yet to see anyone else with a MarineDevimon. Why? 'Cause everyone pretty much enjoys to show and share their Digimon with others. You have got to stop doing this whole, "Oh but I have this digimon" because you don't have it posted in your profile. It's really making you look suspicious. This is why I hint to others to keep their profiles updated with art. Now I'm interested to see if you have a MarineDevimon. From which contest.

and man, you have reallt got to stop thinking I am growing mod or scolding you. You can't see my expression over the net. I'm only providing evidence for the situation just to show what is wrong. Rather than one liners, I actually explain. I only want you to see and realize the point I was showing to everyone and wanted feedback in addition to suggesting Liger merely restating how unexpecting works. Do you want me to use face to seem less "intimidating?"

o:

O_o

If I find proof that I won pukumon will you believe me?

if not then I will drop him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Certainly. Look, you really were discussing this with me and Kira (if i'm correct) and you said in your own words that you understood that deleting and staring "fresh" meant loosing your art and old Digimon. I'm really am going to tackle anyone else who is failing to post/update their Digimon art for this. So really, should, SHOULD this be your last Digimon you are "stowing" away, then get his bum out of your photobucket and update that profile. You just went back on your word, so that is what is making me suspicious. It's really not hard to not see who has what Digimon these days 'cause the recent post blog shows everyone.

:l

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Im Windspirit

I feel that My Idea is pretty good : 3
I just need to pick out what digimon I should give away
But when I think out which ones I'll PM a mod : 3

You can send it to me if you'd like. Either way, it'll end up in the crew forum. You don't necessarily have to give an answer key too, just the basics.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games