Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Geo Creek - Howdy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creeeeeeek
  Awesome?
  Awesome!
  Laaaaame
  Who?
  Eh
  A tamer!
  A lucky dude
  He sucks
  Eh, he's cool
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Kaiverz

Heh... sweatdrop
Overall he pisses me off, sorry you were here at the time of this. sweatdrop

No, you told me to stop posting in your board. I did so. I leave once you ask. I'm asking, leave. Talk to her in your thread please.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Oh and as for your arguments and for your not having friends....Take time to type. Stop trying to get so much attention. Stop attempting to be bad a**. And stop being so annoying and then trying to get out of what people ask of you by weak means.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
she not posting in there! do u know wat i think of my tamer pro?! a wasteland since ppl hardly come! and i don't remember saying thay!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:19 pm
The_real_Axel
she not posting in there! do u know wat i think of my tamer pro?! a wasteland since ppl hardly come! and i don't remember saying thay!
..Whatever, ask her to post their or whatever. My god, you really do whine about everything. neutral

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Technicolorz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:20 pm

I haven't really been posting a lot because I have been kinda busy,you know with school...thank god for three day weekend though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:22 pm
See?! Shes been busy Creek. God........  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:29 pm
The_real_Axel
Axel, I meant now. I don't give a damn if your thread dies, just get out of mine.

Oh and Kaiverz~ How's school been?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:33 pm
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Axel, I meant now. I don't give a damn if your thread dies, just get out of mine.

You know what? No its a free..........damn wrong speech! Dude let me post. What is the big deal?  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:35 pm
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

You know what? No its a free..........damn wrong speech! Dude let me post. What is the big deal?
When you post, I get pissed off in general. Your annoying, your complaints, your various going ons that make no sense are not funny and are an obstruction. That and I plain ol' don't like ya.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:37 pm
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

Very very good,I have to classes with m best friends(Language Arts and Math)and I got moved up to Advanced Language Arts,which is regular Language Arts but you get to talk more. xD So yeah been good.What about you?Oh,and I see you changed your name. 3nodding

Technicolorz

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 pm
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

When you post, I get pissed off in general. Your annoying, your complaints, your various going ons that make no sense are not funny and are an obstruction. That and I plain ol' don't like ya.
The second part I understand. But the first part I talk about because I'm so pissed at everything. I'm talking like this on and off the computer Creek. I'm like a girl going thru her period (say something to this and you will die stare ).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 pm
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

Very very good,I have to classes with m best friends(Language Arts and Math)and I got moved up to Advanced Language Arts,which is regular Language Arts but you get to talk more. xD So yeah been good.What about you?Oh,and I see you changed your name. 3nodding
Oh, it's been on my mind but I forgot about it and I noticed I had enough gold xD
Oh and school starts Tuesday for me :3

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Technicolorz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:42 pm
Kaizer Creek
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

Oh, it's been on my mind but I forgot about it and I noticed I had enough gold xD

Lol,I wish it wasn't so much gold to change your name.Hope school goes well for you,what grade are you doing in?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:43 pm
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

The second part I understand. But the first part I talk about because I'm so pissed at everything. I'm talking like this on and off the computer Creek. I'm like a girl going thru her period (say something to this and you will die stare ).
Blah, blah, blah. Everyone has problems, some people keep them in check by means of creative outlets.
Oh and most of my friends which are girls are calm during their periods. =/

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:44 pm
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
Kaiverz
Kaizer Creek
The_real_Axel

Lol,I wish it wasn't so much gold to change your name.Hope school goes well for you,what grade are you doing in?
9th. Fresh meat :3

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games