Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan drop his can of coke with his mouth wide open "O..m....g." Toan turn toward dracomon who pick out the memory card from the ruin camera still safe "Did you get that?" Dracomon nodded "All 8 direction on film, were gonna be rich!" Dracomon whisper to Toan. Toan nodded and continue watching.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:57 am
"Hm..." Zar thought about it for a moment. "You kill me? no no no. Spiny eats yous." Zar laughed. then Zar continued to comment about what he was seeing. "Holy s**t its kodac moment get out the cameras so we can print the picture in every newspaper world wide!"  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 am
( This would thechnically be sort of a side episode before we go to drive city doc right? =o )
Again hearing Toans words of exictment she came back to reality. Her face was beggining to burn once more as she began to pull away from Saren "C-continue- avoi-ing...gah, nevermind. I'll just meet you later!" Sheritis fae flushed as she escaped Saren. She suddenly pointed to Toan, "Hey! Give me that chip, it's not valuable to public!"
The Kamemon squirted a chunk of water at the two odd couple ecxept Zar. "Sheri's right. Beat it you little chilly peppers. This isn't a sitcon comedy show."
"What is there to talk about, Shikon? They're humans....." He slid his head out of his leather glove, "While we are data....Lifeless beins who are only used as tools."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan turn toward Dracomon "Get the hidden cameras later run with that chip to throw them off the trail" Dracomon nodded and ran away. Toan sat back and enjoy his hotdog. Toan had secretly replace the chip in Dracomon hand with another chip and put it in his pocket. "I love a good comedy romance" Toan said. come on need a little more action for the camera kiss the girl or something saren you moron Toan thought

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:21 am
"Hey! Get back here!" Zack began to chase after the Dracomon. For faster speed he had slammed on his stomach, beggining to slide over the smooth tile floor with the help of his little yellow orb over his stomach. Speeding twoards the Dracmon he spread his arms out in order to catch the little dragon, "Don't worry Sheriti, I got this!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:25 am
Zack suddenly stop. There was some sort of sticky thread under him. In the distance you could here a bug laughing and dokunemon stepped out.
"Its not nice to steal other peoples things,"dokunemon commented.  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:27 am

Dracomon jump into the air and landed on the turtle back as he slid to the door and got stuck. Dracomon jump off and smack zack with his tail then walk away "Good job man i knew you were the best" Toan yelled to dracomon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 am
The kamemon lifted himslef after the Dracomon smacked his over sized blue helmet. "Yech!" He wipped his stomach along the trackball, glaring at the caterpillar. "Stealing? Well it's no right to but into someone elses private relations and make profit! I don't have time to make a fool of myself!" He spoke seeing the dragon digimon continue to walk away, "Hey! Wait!" He continued to chase the dragon.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 am
SAren nodded to sheriti as she left him again. "Ghoul take care of this." Saren said with a sigh as A beelzemon with blonde hair motioned into the room. "Sure thing boss." he said as he shot at dracomon oce. "Hand em over"

Shikon looked at Reniko and sighed, "Do i irritate you that much or is something more complivated?" Shikon asked curiously while Saren made his way over to sit between Toan and Zar. Saren looked at Toan's face and sighed, "COugh it up...I know you have them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 am
Dokunemon didn't care what the ugly turtle said. Dokunemon shot more thread and wraped Zack into a ball then he rolled the ball down a hill. "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA."  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:55 am
( No autoing., Zar. I let the first one slide but come on....We arn't even on a hill! Dx )

Sheriti froze seeing the Beelzemon enter the room. Her heart rate seemed to beat with in her ears. The memories of a Beelzebub ambushing them at the Digi-battlefield over flowed her mindSheriti could see her vision clearly. Her former self carried the same angelic backpack only containing a few items. Her Devimon suddenly stiffened, his senses picking a dangerous scent. His long arms extended towards Sheriti pulling her away from a atomic blast. A rough laughter was heard behind them. A tall digimon, with leather pants, a bikers jacket along with a purple helmet. He sneered aiming at the three again, green eyes gleamed as he was indulged with a fighting spirit.
"Zack...." Sheriti spoke in a whisper, quickly looking back at her kamemon. He had seemed to be heading in the same direction plastered with the same look. "Zack!"
The turtle digimon had wondered why Sheriti had been calling him, turning around he saw a beelzebub heading twoards him un-aware that his main purpuse was the film. His teeth gritted as he left the dragon escape.
Reniko only stared at Saren then looked over to Shikon, "That's it....." His saphire eyes widened a little. "That must be the only way....if I...were human." The Myotismon sneered. "Then everything would be different. Thank you, my friend. Now I have an idea..." The vampire began to levitate above twoards the ceeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 pm
Shikon looked at Reniko curiously, [coloor=darkblue] "I am so confused.." Shikon said watching Ghoul who had stopped in his tracks as the dragon got away. "Sorry boss...he got away." Ghoul said boredily as he turned to see teh female tamer along side her two digimon. "Did I do something wrong?" I think I am just going to leave now.." Ghoul said before he left out of the room and headed up stairs to his own room.

Saren looked at Sheriti something was wrong, but they where leaving...what could he do?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:13 pm
"Pointer arrow...." The Kamemon mumbled, secretly releasing an attack aimed at Ghoul. The body heat would lead them twoard him. Zack was rubbing his nose, grinning. "Ehehehe...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:09 pm
~I shall creat a digi army.....~

After Dracomon had escape Sangloupmon appeared from Toan shadow unnotice. Toa slip the chip onto Sangloupmon and he disappear into the shadow again headed toward home. "Alright saren try to comfort the girl, maybe a kiss on the lip, do something for the camera!" Toan encourage the moron.

~and enslave you all!.....~

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:27 pm
rofl lmao at those pictures with Sheriti...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games