Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Brave And The Mighty (Art on 2nd Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:45 pm
unless your incredibly lucky xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:49 pm
But your level of intelligence doesn't determine your moral code. You won't do something because you know it is wrong. For example look at Robert Mugabe he is an idiot and yet he is in charge of Zimbabwe or how about Jacob Zumu. He raped his niece and thinks you can cure aids with a shower. Yet he is President of South Africa.  

Draco_Lord

ElegantKeychain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:09 pm
And how you know that doesn't surprise me xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:11 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

and you wonder why the country it in the way it is now, everyone in it is either stupid or surrounded by stupidity

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:13 pm
Which goes to show that stupidity doesn't get you in jail.

I never said I wondered why Zimbabwe was like that. But I am worried that South Africa will turn into that.... I really hope it doesn't.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

but it should be in jail

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm
South Africa should be in jail... NO!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm

fine tyheir going to suffer for their stupidity cause they decided to put a molesting incest guy in charge of them. that like america making micheal jackson president

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:02 pm
I agree with that. Though your analogy is a little off. Micheal Jackson would also have to be an... wait he turned himself white. So your analogy is right.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:24 pm
(I'll try for the roleplay.)

In the distance, among the violence between Wizardmon and Lynxmon, was a tamer. He had long, black hair, and stunning purple eyes, unyielding in the face of such considerable peril as this. He had two digimon beside him. One, was an angelic digimon, with holy apparel all over its torso, and a set of beautiful, shining wings, that glistened brightly with holy aura. This was MagnaAngemon. His other partner appeared to be a wolf. On its torso was white metal, which appeared to serve as a chestplate. Its hands were covered with gigantic white gauntlets, and on its back was a two-rocket jetpack. This digimon was MachGaogamon. The trio walked slowly, almost casually across the battlefield, until a black silhouette was visible in the sky. The tamer's head rose to look, and what he saw surprised him, at the very least.

In front of him, was a giant dragon digimon. Richter recognized this digimon, and identified it as Golddramon. This dragon had a Golden body, with a white chestplate, a biohazard symbol spanning his chest, and stretching down the front of his tail. His eyes were the same blood red as his armor on his had, and the demon let our a blood curdling roar. Richter had realized by now, that this Golddramon, normally a very peaceful and nonviolent digimon, had been infected with some sort of virus. While he was lost in thought, the digimon lunged, and his concentration was shattered when he was scooped up into the air by MachGaogamon.

"What's going on?!" Richter yelped in surprise. "Calm down...I just picked you up. Golddramon would've killed you had I not." MachGaogamon replied.

Richter looked down from his location in MachGaogamon's arms, and saw MagnaAngemon slicing at Goldramon's chest, doing no damage to the super powered Mega Digimon.

"Our attacks don't do anything!" MagnaAngemon yelled from below, his voice plagued with uncertainty and despair. He looked back to where Golddramon was, and found Umon and Amon heading his way. He attempted a quick escape by flying to his right, but both dragons grazed his back, the pure destructive power sending him flying to the ground, one of his wings burnt off.

"Ugh....we're getting nowhere like this..." MachGoagamon groaned. He was close enough to the ground now for Richter to jump out of his arms. He free fell to the ground, and landed smoothly on his feet. Richter took a quick glance to all sides, and saw Amon and Umon circling around to get him.
"Crap...here they come!" He yelled, obviously in fear as adrenaline pumped through his veins. The two dragons got closer and closer, and Richter felt weightless when they arrived. Umon shot ahead at Richter, but Amon stayed back, and flew at a slower pace. Richter bent backwards, and Umon flew over his head, mimicking a scene in the Matrix. Richter looked forwards, still in his awkward position, and found that Amon had sped up again, and was heading right at him. Adrenaline still fueling his every move, Richter kicked off with one foot, and rolled out of the way of Amon, who sped past him, cracking the ground where he would have been. The two dragons disappeared, leaving no trace of them being here besides the crack in the ground, and MagnaAngemon's burnt wing.

His digimon had regrouped, and were now attacking Golddramon. MachGaogamon used Winning Knuckle, and dealt a punishing blow to Golddramon's chest, pushing him back a little bit. Goldramon grunted in displeasure, but knocked away MachGaogamon with his hand. MachGaogamon landed to the ground a short while later, scratched up from the debris he had scattered from before, with a large bruise on his left side from the blow Golddramon had dealt. He, much to Richter's surprise, and even more so to Golddramon, was smiling.

He and MagnaAngemon had plotted this, as a sword was now stabbed into Golddramon's chest. It was MagnaAngemon's holy blade, and with it, the holy aura entered Golddramon's body, combating the virus that ever so plagued his body, and forced him to commit unspeakable acts of terror.

Golddramon was in severe pain from the entrance of holy energy. The sheer strain that the virus had put on him was now taking its toll on him with the entrance of holy power. He thrashed around wildly, and knocked MagnaAngemon way to the side, near MachGaogamon, on the edge of the cliff.

Richter saw Golddramon entering his violent shaking, so he sprinted as fast as his adrenaline pumped legs could carry him to his digimon. He got there just in time. This was not a "Good" just in time, however.

Golddramon had regained a bit of control, and was now charging at the three, with his hands out, obviously going to ram them off the cliff. Richter's digimon responded by charging at Golddramon, and ramming into his hands, stopping his charge. This wouldn't last, however, for even though it was two ultimates against a mega, Golddramon still won in a contest of strength, and soon, the two ultimates were being slowly pushed towards the edge. MagnaAngemon stabbed him in the chest again, and sent a surge of holy energy through his body, causing him more pain, his rage made him stronger, and he pushed them with more force, increasing the rate at which they moved. They were getting closer and closer to the cliff, and MagnaAngemon blasted more and more holy energy into Golddramon's system, obviously making progress. Golddramon finally had enough, and pushed with all his might, sending the tamer and his two digimon off the cliff.

Richter felt himself falling, the wind scornfully whipped his face, as if mocking his defeat by bitterly chastising him. Richter wore a smile, as he knew that he and his digimon fought as hard as their power would allow. His thoughts of embracing death came to a sudden halt, however, as did his plunge to death. He opened his eyes, and Golddramon was staring down at him, his eyes a light blue color. He set the trio down next to him, hoisting them from the air, and pulling them up to their battlefield. He set them down about ten feet from the edge. He spoke to Richter and his digimon. "Thank you for freeing me from that horrible virus! Although I wasn't myself, I could see what I did....I feel so horrible now....so many digimon...." He groaned to himself in agony.

Richter walked over to Golddramon, and placed one hand on his armor. "Think nothing of it, Golddramon. You shouldn't blame yourself for what you couldn't control. You're stronger now, and you'll be able to honor those who died from the virus." Richter said, nodding approvingly.

Golddramon smiled, although it was a weak smile. It reflected hope. Before flying away, the Golddramon addressed Richter one last time, with a pat on the head. "Thank you....tamer. I must be going now. The virus of this world shall fall!" He said triumphantly as he flew away.

"...heh." Richter chuckled to himself as he turned around, and left, taking his digimon with him to face even more challenges.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:42 pm
And that is why I try not to roleplay.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Draco_Lord
And that is why I try not to roleplay.

Trust me...I tried hard on that, but Pummel would waste me if she came in here.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm
And that is the main reason. Damn her and her awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm
To be fair..length doesn't neccasarily mean good roleplaying even though Pummel and Knight are good rpers, i'm merely stating.  

TheFreeSoul

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:13 pm

no it just show how much time and dedication you put into it so it good rp

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas