Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

AFireInsideTheDisco

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi! I ish known as: AFireInsideTheDisco, Sisky(yesh like Sisky from TAI), Straight Edge and Stephanee. Call me any. I'm 14 and it always seems I'm on the compy(don't ask why til you get to know me). I love music all kinds, it's an escape along with reading,writing and coloring( Yesh I still color). I can't really spell, but I write lyrics or "poems", not in a band.

I love to make friends and hate when I lose them.
I play video games... sweatdrop
I could be emo,goth,prep,punk,inde,freak but I don't label meself

umm.. oh don't bother trying to go on my profile I made it only viewable to my friends...

so......yeah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:23 pm
hmm..i never joined a guild that i actually would take part of but this place seems good so ill take part when i can ^^  

Atomic_Chaos129

Sparkly Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:32 pm
inglesisima
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

I believe some songs are better in a different language, even if I can't understand a word they're saying.

Hey Zol, I totally agree with you there! & where are you from?

ACK!
Sorry. Work. *sob*
Uhm, STX. St. Croix. Uhm......tiny island juuuuust underneath Puerto Rico. >__>;;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:33 pm
My name is Kasai_Kazan. I just go by Kasai.

I am a female and in high school.
I have been actively on Gaia since last summer. (Even though I made this account back in October 2005.)
I love anime. Naruto is my favorite. (If you hate it, please keep your comments to yourself....)

That's it.

Oh! And please don't randomly send me a friend request. I only accept requests from people I get to know and talk to (& not from complete strangers.)

ninja

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 pm
Hello, I'm cartoonxlover~ but you can just call me Toon or Toonzilla~! I was invited by the Why Not Mule because I guess my post in the Gaia yearbook stood out? Caught an eye? I have no freakin clue. rolleyes Thanks for inviting me, I've been wondering on weather I should send a join request to join here or not, but now I don't have to since I got an invite~! O_O;; Must be a sign.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 pm
Well, Hiya everyone.

I'm Jayuna, or you can just call me Jay. ^-^
I've been on Gaia for a little more than a year now.

Well, to start off I'm 17 (18 in September) and Canadian. My interests include: Anime, manga, cosplay, reading, tap dance, and biology.

Basically - I like to call myself the ultimate nerd: a band geek, science nerd and anime otaku! ^-^ But I hope that doesn't discourage anyone, I like to think I'm quite friendly, and if anything, I'd say I'm interesting! = )

See you guys around!! ^-^  

Jayuna

Liara Miyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 pm
Hi everyone! My name's Kari and I'm 17, turning 18 this month. I've been on Gaia since December 2004. I want to be a writer someday. Other than writing, a bunch of my interests include anime, video games, witchcraft, nature, drawing, astrology, tarot, and many more things.

PS- I
LOVE foxes~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 pm
Hello there, loves. o3o

I'm s t a r - - catastrophic (obviously). My actual name is Valerie. You can call me whatever you want, I don't really care.

Um. Well, i'm fourteen, in ohio, home schooled, and a total geek. I'm a RPer. and did i say total geek?

Thank you for the invite, i hope to make friends here. <33

s t a r - - catastrophic

Black-Cat-Revenants

Demonic Hellraiser

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 pm
Hello everyone.
I am Black-Cat 13-black, just call me Black-Cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm
sups everyone smile .My name is gavin but you can call me gav or somthing like that what every you feel like calling me XD.I'm 16,male and i live in michigan..what town..well thats private :/ XD..i snowbored,paintball, do flat land tricks, race people on my dirt bike, play PS3,360, online and a bit more things smile . So if you want to knwo abotu me visit my prfile or just PM me  

azurekite001

Hikari_Sango

Friendly Vet

39,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 pm
Hiya!
I'm Hikari_Sango, but I like going by Hikari.
I'm 17 and just finished my junior year of high school. That means Hikari is a senior now, which is a scary thought.
I like writing in third person.
Prince of Tennis, Vampire Knight, and Soul Eater are my latest anime/manga obsessions.
I like reading and writing fanfiction (I think there's a link in my profile to my ff.net account if anyone is interested). I also like drawing, and my friend and I are opening a free art thread for the summer if anyone wants to come say hi once it's open.
Bowling = heart
Random PMs are fun to get, but I don't like random friend requests from people I've never talked to before.
I like a wide variety of Japanese music as well as American bands like Alter Bridge and My Chemical Romance, whatever genre they fall under.
Thanks so much for the invite, and I hope to have fun here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Hello.
First, before I start my overextended 'introduction', i wish to thank the owner of the guild for inviting me, after seeing the level of work that was put into this guild, I wanted to see for myself what it was like, I was happily suprized to find what I had wanted.
Before anything, I want you to know something about me. I am an avid roleplayer. At the moment I am part of 5 public roleplays, 1 private roleplay, and 1 pming roleplay, another one being inactive. I have to say that I have a passion for writing, I really love when I can shift someone's mood with a good story about something that is a general interest (Some stories not being allowed on gaia o.o)
Another thing you might want to know about me is that I am a gamer, I love rpgs the most, considering the fact that I love a good storyline, and I love interaction with other players within a game, so multiplayer is a must when I play a game. I am not playing a lot of games currently, but that is because I'm focusing more on the rping this time.
If you wish to learn any more, well, that is why you need to get off of your butt, and start asking me if you wish to know me. In the end I am a good guy^^.... that is if you can get through the dark exterior User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.....

Minamoto no Yoritomo

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sweetxcandyxashy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 pm
Hey!
I just joined this guild... it looks pretty cool smile
Anyway, my name is Ashley and i'm from southern California!
Tomorrow i get to go to Disneyland for a field trip~
It's cuz i'm a smarty people.
I like to dance. I do ballet, lyrical, and jazz.
I also draw, although i'm not that good.
I mostly paint though.
Well that's all about me. see ya round!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 pm
User Image

Hi, I'm Zephier. Some call me 'Hog. With the apostrophe. I like many things, such as music, playing guitar, I like history, I create graphics, I really like video games, I know some construction, and much more. I just graduated yesterday, actually. Anyway, any questions, just ask.

User Image

Zephier

Amaranth Von D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 pm
Hello. My name is Amaranth Von D but call me Amy 'cause its more easy D: ... i've been on gaia about 4 years :3 this is like my 7th avi xD (don't ask me why xD) but as you can see i never progress... you know... "$$" |: ... Hm... the person behind the avi is called Claudia (: she's 17 years old and she lives in El Salvador. 3nodding More information? ... i can hear the little voices (: .. thank you.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games