Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 pm
I would only tune into Cartoon Network, Nick or Zoom. The computer we had was very slow and I was annonomys to anime. When we crept away and upgraded, around fifth grade I began playing Neopets and Runeescape.

....I didn't know what "LOL" or "ROFL" or any of the common acronims. THAT's how 'pure' I was from the junk. xD I played little video games but I was attracted to Yugioh cards, Pokemon or Mario during that time. I think Kirby was the only anime I saw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm
Dstdnt
Natu is so awesome. >.< =D One got my Groundon to be Adamant and the other got my Mewtwo to be Modest in Soul Silver. ^-^

I normally have Mew, Ditto, or Smeargle. =D Or all three. xD ^-^

Power Rangers? O.O =D They're going to have it on Nickelodeon now~ and luckily they made a Canadian channel~ I really hope they bring out Power Rangers Samurai in Canada along with America. sweatdrop >.< I remember watching the 1st season, and the majority of all of the other lol. ^-^

I know isn't it awesome, and they're not the terrible Disney redo's it's the actual originals, I'm pretty excited about the new ones and about having Saban in charge again. I think they are even spose to make at least 5 movies and release them once a year just like Japan does with super sentai!.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 pm
Im Windspirit
I would only tune into Cartoon Network, Nick or Zoom. The computer we had was very slow and I was annonomys to anime. When we crept away and upgraded, around fifth grade I began playing Neopets and Runeescape.

....I didn't know what "LOL" or "ROFL" or any of the common acronims. THAT's how 'pure' I was from the junk. xD I played little video games but I was attracted to Yugioh cards, Pokemon or Mario during that time. I think Kirby was the only anime I saw.

Ya that sounds a lot like me in my younger days, I knew almost nothing about the internet until half way through Highschool when my buddy showed me Gaia, that's what sparked my interest in animes i hadn't seen yet, which would be everything besides Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, and DBZ, That also when I really got into videogames and bought myself a gamecube. As for the acronims I think I finally figured out ROLF last year sweatdrop but that just has to do with how much I hate text chat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm
I think i'll make a pokemon pro before I logg off.

(:

Lol, I smile at my younger self.  

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 pm
it was a simpler time, and now you'll soon make that next jump and you'll have to look back at your High School self and see the crazy difference between the two. It's like a whole new world of worries and responsibilities that you have to learn to handle.

Anyways, have fun with that and I'll catch you later!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 pm
I only set the picture and her team.

:/

Hmmm. That is all.  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Alright, i'll begin role playing later after I finish my homework.

(:

This will be my first ever yu-gi-oh role play. I hope it's promising.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 pm
Ooh! *raises hand* Windy! How you been doing?  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 pm

We're not in school. sweatdrop

I have been begining to prepare for my finals. I just beat the English semester exam, inaddition to having two quizes tommorow. I'd like to RP but I write long which consumes alot of time. No more staying up late for homework. I just came on to see where my character would be placed, and succesfully bombed that test to get into the sliphers.

:'D

Lololol~

But kind of bored around here. The guild is very quiet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm
I forget are you in college or still in high school?  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm
Im Windspirit

We're not in school. sweatdrop

I have been begining to prepare for my finals. I just beat the English semester exam, inaddition to having two quizes tommorow. I'd like to RP but I write long which consumes alot of time. No more staying up late for homework. I just came on to see where my character would be placed, and succesfully bombed that test to get into the sliphers.

:'D

Lololol~

But kind of bored around here. The guild is very quiet.

Yes, it is very quiet. ninja A little TOO quiet...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm a Senior in high School. 3nodding

Im Windspirit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm
Thats right Poca forgot ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 pm
I be a Junior~  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm
College ^^  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games