Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

tora kaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:53 pm
Hi I'm a new member! I'm an Asian! 3nodding 3nodding I love drawing anime! 3nodding 3nodding I usually hangout at the Art Contest forum. You can find me there!

Well nothing else to say now... Thats me! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:58 pm
Hello. This is Fannana. I am pleased to be here! *bows*  

fannana

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cheeeeeeeezit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 pm
'Sup guys. My name is Vanessa (bleh), but I'd rather be called by my username, Godzilluh. I'm obviously female if you couldn't tell. I live in the U.S., in Maine. Little itty bitty Maine that's stuck up waaay in the corner. I can't wait to move out.

I joined this guild 40 minutes ago, and I think it's awesome so far. =D

I had no intention to join any guilds, or even knew this place existed. I signed on Gaia today, wondering if I had any messages or anything, and I see a Guild invite. I was about to reject it, thinking it was something stupid, until I looked around the place and loved it instantly. Thus, here I am.

Back to myself. I love writing so much, and I think about achieving it as a permanent career in my life. I write fanfictions and stories, but they never get posted on the internet. Why is this? My plotlines are either too confusing or too simple. And I don't feel like they should be shown to the public, because all most of them tend to suck.

I don't say my age at all on the internet. I just.. don't xD. It's better to see people try to guess, or have an idea as to how old I am. Don't ask.

I love music so much. It's everything. It basically screams out what I'm feeling inside without myself having to do the talking. I love to read, also. My favorite book series is Twilight~ It rocks.
I like anime, too. Current series I like so far are Death Note, Blood+, Ouran High School Host Club, um... I'll have to come back to this one xDD

That's pretty much myself. Kay bye =D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:10 pm
Hello my Freaks and Geeks.
I just basically love the bands AFI and Mindless Self Indulgence.

I love to draw. Soo I can draw you like avi art if you pm me.

I love anime and Manga... But it does depend.

Bleed back

Partying Visionary

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Firestarter 200

Rosculus

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:22 pm
hi. i'm me.

figure the rest out yourself!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:42 pm
]=[

Wow, how fully fleshed out your profiles are. So neat and tidy. Indeed, a myriad of well written biographies.

Well, I'll go ahead and get started for myself as to avoid any long winded or meandering mindlessness. My name is Griffen Morivan Cole, known in these parts as Griff Morivan. I am the owner and operator of the newly formated and recently opened Eirmehz Stadium in the FABULOUS Barton. Town Forum. Among some of my more well known antics include bombing the Battle Arena and having had two minor characters participate in one of this sites most prestigious role playing events, The Heaven or Hell Combat Tournaments, hosted predominantly by the well known Leviathan Stadium. Don't know'em? Look'em up in the guilds, my friends and neighbors.

Why do I appear among this menagerie of oddities, both uninteresting and plain? To tell you, the little people, of the wonders of expressive writing. I have not gained my fortune for naught... Though, having been here a few years KINDA HELPED. HEE HEE. Anywhoo... More than anything, I have come here to forge an alliance of sorts. To the single best of all new role playing locations to artists and writers alike.

Are you a writer, my good sir? Then perhaps you'll be interested to find your place among the stars, and push your name into the limelight amongst some of Gaia's very best. Fight your way to the top, or be crushed by the lowest scum alive. It can happen, friends, and it could...

Are you a painter, my dearest girl? Then maybe your intrigue can be found inside the very same place. Where others lay down their lives, you can lay down your brushes. Those very same writers love art of characters and avatars alike, and are often found to congregate, showing off prized pieces to one another...

And where is all this majesty and glory, you ask?

User Image

]=[

I Am Doctor Insano

DarkTrick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:42 pm
I joined yesterday but did not post here. owo

Late hi? >w> sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 pm
yo! I'm Sehpi! I like rock music, anime, and horror movies. I just joined today!  

Sehpi

Dapper Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mistress Of GlowStick

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Uhm.. Hi, My names Abby, but you can call me Scribbles from my old account! ^^

I like drawing, anime, movies, and hanging out and meeting new people, so don't be afraid to talk to me =D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Hi, real names Jackie people here call me mew. I have been on gaia since 2004 but this is my second account my original account was desara but i was banned under false pretension's and I'm currently working on getting all the things I lost back. I have a guild of my own (Stalkers Of The Night), i drawl, wright, I go to school, play with friends, I'm in my high schools marching band now as a saxophone player tho every time I here the word saxophone I think sexaphone. I'm a perv I worn you but dont worry if you dont ask for it you will not receive.  

Mew_lucy

CheckeredPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Um hi! I'm new to this guild. And I think I joined 2 years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 pm
Hi! My name is Selene and I am a writer who mostly writes fanfiction. I love music, drawing and Manga/Anime as well as other things. Some ppl say I'm pretty emo but I'm also a happy person (if there are things to be happy about...) lol.

Glad to be here, I hope to make new friends.  

Selene Ikuza Elric

babyface_assassins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin i'm babyface but you can just call me baby wink if you want someone to chat to don't hesitate to call me biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 pm
User Image

Sealing loneliness inside,
the gaze that cast a lock on itself
The much desired brilliance
Is for the sake of changing everything

Um... Hi, I'm Toriyama Rika, but, you can call me Rika for short. I am twelve years old, and for some reasons, I like to say that.... ^___^;;;

My birthday is on 30th October, which is a day before Halloween. And so, I think that's all.......

User Image

I'll believe
In your sins and pained sadness.
The voice that whispered “I want everything”
Without even bothering to regain what is lost

Toriyama Rika

TickleMeBreathless

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Hello! ^___^ I'm obviously new to the guild, I was invited. Thank you very much for inviting me!

Let's see... I've been a Gaian since 2005, and I love to quest. It takes me forever though. [Currently questing a Katana! Oo;]

You can either call me Tickle or Rach, since Rachel is my real name. I'm 16 years old, and a senior in high school. I love to write [mostly fanfiction/poems] , draw, do almost any sort of art, talk on the phone, play my ds [Brain age and Mario Party!] , and mess around on Photoshop. ^_^ I love making friends, and I can be really random.

I hope to make some new friends! :3

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games