Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Suge_da

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:25 pm
im suge! btw suge da means thats sweet in japanese!!!!
ya i saw it on dude wheres my car and my japanese friend told me what it meant!! yesh.... :3
hmmm.... im a girl..... im still in highschool..... and i play soccer....
wooooo
mrgreen eek whee sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:26 pm
HI MY NAME IS MARO
im 14 years old
i skatebaord,swim,play basket ball,soccer football and hockey

i just have a question for the why not guild mods
am i banned from this guild?
because i searched my name in the guild members place and i found my name but it said level=non member
and i joined like a weak ago
and the why not guild mule accepted
im just askin  

Thee Millionn Mann

Idiiom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:28 pm
Hey, I'm new, gots invited, and figured "Why not?"

I'm Randi, nice to meet y'all. =D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 pm
Ello, I'm Lirel. I've been on Gaia for three years at least, and I'm usually off and on at seemingly random times of the day. I try to roleplay, but I've been off doing crazy stuff irl, so I'm afraid I've grown a bit rusty.
I guess I'll be a ghost around here now. Just fair warning for those not of the undead. ^_^

Lirel

Memori3s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:30 pm
Lol Hey there=) I am new here too. I recieved a pm ..so i checked this guild out. Looks fun ! so I joined heart I am Memori3s. Memo for short. I am 14 this year =P soon to be 14..october 3rd! I am a girl duhh. I am a left handed XD Oh and i love drawing..reading...and so on. Yeah i hope to make lots of friends here. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 pm
User Image
Hey. (User)Name's Aurora_Melody (and that's all ya get, cuz it bugs me when people call me by my real name.) You can call me Aurora, or Melody, or Mel.... whatever suits your fancy. I'm not too picky there.
I tend to post sporadically, or disappear off the face of the planet for random, long periods of time, whichever suits me. But I'm faithful like a puppy dog, so I'll be back. xd
Uhm... I'm a grammar-nazi. Not where I'll correct other people, but I'm particular about my own posts. They usually end of really wordy and long, and end up having lots of my weird made-up words, so if you don't understand something, just ask; I have this bad habit of forgetting that not everyone knows the same things as me and going off on tangents. xd
In real-life, my favorite things, in order, are my horses, computers, video games, anime/manga, foreign culture, and cars.
I have four horses -- Ruby, 2-Pak, Bandit, and Dante. If you want to know more about them, ask, but be warned that I can carry on endlessly about them. sweatdrop Other than horses, I have three Lionhead rabbits, two cats, a dog, and a sugar glider. (it's like a flying squirrel, but smaller and more adorable. Look 'em up!)
I live on a cattle farm in Iowa (and no, I don't consider Iowa to be a boring wasteland of corn like so many kids around here complain) where we raise Polled Herefords, a few odd Angus, and -- in the near future -- Belted Galloway ("Oreo Cows").
Uhm... yeah, I'm outta things to say. So if ya got questions or whatever, just PM or comment on my profile.
User Image

Dante_Sonata

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:39 pm
Uhm...well...hello...I am seriouscat_25...Cat for short biggrin I don't want to reveal my real name for some reason... sweatdrop I'm 17 and yeah, I am interested in this guild already...I'm not as active, but I wish I can be of great service to this guild and I hope to have more friends in this guild...!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:46 pm
Hey, whats up.  

Metroidz0

Dapper Raider

1,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Trinnix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 pm
'Sup you guys. :D

I'm Scars On Broadway. Just call me Ana though. Or SOB. ehehe no Ana is cool. ;>>
I've been on Gaia for like, 3 years now?
I'm 15 and I like music and all that other good stuff.

Anything else, just ask. :B

Thanks for the guild invite btw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:51 pm
Hello everyone. n_n Thank you for the invite to this guild! I don't know why I never heard of it before. o_o;

My name is Vicki, but I don't expect you to remember that, so BowserAngel is fine. xD If you would like to learn more about me, check out my profile or drop me a PM. heart  

BowserAngel

F a i r y C o u l a n t e

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm
Thanks for inviting me to this guild!

Hi, my name's SB. I am a girl. I am 14 1/2, and....anything else you could want to know about me is in my profile. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 pm

thank u for inviting me to this guild i think i heard of it before it looks cool and has a catchy name oh yea im mike but u could just call me ninja
ninja

living joke

Thedevil543

2,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 pm
hey I'm 16, and just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, Love to party, and so as i don;t forget..... *UUUUBERBUMP*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm
Hi, I'm Sam and I am *checks* female. I am 15.5 years old, live on music, am a Pocky addict and a fake red head IRL.  

The_Panty_Avenger

Ryoken Hoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Hello everyone! theres so many posts! this is the coolest guild i've been into so far!
my name is Ryo but for some reason i got and idea to try and change it and now i have to pay 10k crying im an athlete enjoy making new friends and like just about anything except for those things that i dont like which i dont really remember... sweatdrop i am 15 and enjoy having fun xd  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games