Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Brave And The Mighty (Art on 2nd Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:14 pm
To be fair. Pummel could owe me with about two sentences, no matter how much I wrote.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i remember their was this one contest where you have to write an rp. No one wrote for it so we did dice instead and i won the digimon for the contest. but the day after the contest Kaya came and was disappointed cause she spent all night writing this long a** story and rp and it was really good and it made me feel really guilty i won the digimon so easily as she work hard and was too late

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 pm
Right, but you missed the point. You ever read a really long book, but then it sucked? Same thing with RolePlaying just because you right outrageously long posts doesn't neccasarily mean your a good rper, or that the post is good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

so did you feel that way when you read kaya rp?

shadow toan

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm
o_O It wasn't aimed at anybody. Lol. Like I said Pummel and Kaya are good.

I merely heroicly said length does not mean good Rping don't make it more then it was.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm

lol i was just messing with you dude chill out. anyway you want to go up to someone face who works hard on his rp and say it sucks? we know all rp arent good, but at the end of the contest we dont say they suck to discourage the people, even if that true that just rude

shadow toan

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm
Trust me, if I REALLY tried, it I put my soul, and every keystroke into my writing, i would tie with Pummel. I'm just not that dedicated. In fact, I'll demonstrate. I'll revise the description I gave of Richter.

A rather slender tamer, with a stern face and seemingly crossed arms, stood out in the distant disaster that plagued this land, causing immoral chaos and agony, tearing out all hope of survival to those who lived there. It was madness. And yet, this tamer stood, motionless, in the middle of this insanity. His long, black hair swaying evenly in the wind, as if it was being combed. Each individual strand danced in it's own fashion, like silk threads being woven into a beautiful garment. But, in its own sense, these strands were more....refined than a silk thread, more graceful and elegant as they performed their dance in the wind.

I can do much better, but that same post would've taken at LEAST five times as long.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm
So says the evildoer.  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

im kinda definsive in rp since im deslyzic and try to do my best even though im never gonna win one

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm
No need to gloat. You are both great Rpiers, but one shouldn't claim to be better than the other. Try to be modest at least.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm

"Who the hell asked you!" Smash with sledge hammer out of here" xD sup dude how it going

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 pm
A man stood overlooking a balcony, his eyes were like that of a eagles piercing those who passed with a eery thrust. Wearing the simplest of garments nothing more then jeans of blue and a t-shirt of red, upon his well sculpted body his hair like that of a dark vibrant wind blowing through the crisp cold breeze and scars that were so deep they dare not show on the skin a cold and pained man stood above this town. The man stood like that of a man ontop of a mountain his pride was shining through his smile of contempt as he looked at the garbage beneath him. Yes, all those below him were scum, scum that crowded along the old and cracked sidewalks. Scum that crowded the streets like rats looking for breadcrumbs. This man was substantially better in his mind, no a king to these rats and soon enough that would be proven, soon enough. Indeed.

((I believe anyone can be a good rper so long as they try their hardest! ))

TheFreeSoul

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:36 pm
Hey toan. *(Recovers from sledgehammer)* Yeah I was going to enter this contest, but I got to lazy...I have one a couple rp contest in my day. *thinks back to october* The guild was so lively then...Now we have all these new people I have no idea are. They probably haven't heard about M.S.B.G. speaking of which im going to need to kick start that again....stop me...I am ranting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:06 pm
I want to hear about M.S.B.G. Does it have fighting in it?  

Draco_Lord

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:02 pm
Eh i'm new but the past means nothing to me.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff