Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm
Teh Soupreme
Hi Windy. ;D Nice to see you again.

xD I may have come back the time you take a break, but aye, we get to talk now right? ;P

And not to sound mean or something, but you seem to have changed... In a negative way... Dx You sound depressing and very wise... like something traumatizing happened!

have to agree on that  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm
You, Windy-chan... are a homosapian... human... someone that is a spirit, owns a soul, and lives in a body made of flesh...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm
Im Windspirit

I'm not in sync anymore.

I'll say... to be truthful, I'm a little worried.
What's been going on with ya lately???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm
WIiindy! Why are your thread titles so existentialist. Did you watch 2001: A space odyssey high, because never do that. It will blow your mind.  

ilinkzeldi

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Wow Zeldi... you are truly a unique individual xD

Don't lose sight of your dinosaur...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 pm
Everybody's worried about you Windy. D; What is the matter with youuuuuuu?!

And I'm in love with a new song. xD Any of you guys like Kpop?
What Can I Do by Seungri, if you do. It's from his new album VVIP. :3 Love it.

Teh Soupreme

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 am
Windy, is there something you want to talk about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Thank you, Soupy. Honesty is what I seek for the most, but my own events aren't worthy enough to be heard. There are others with worse situations but me...

I keep bottling my emotions up, sorry. As for my tamer profile tittle...my older sisters words just put me at a lost at this point.

Im Windspirit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Im Windspirit

Thank you, Soupy. Honesty is what I seek for the most, but my own events aren't worthy enough to be heard. There are others with worse situations but me...

I keep bottling my emotions up, sorry. As for my tamer profile tittle...my older sisters words just put me at a lost at this point.

Yeah but we don't know them Windy so... yeah is anything wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 pm
My sister is a freshman in high school at the moment and she has to take Health as a required class. xD I always check up on her to make sure she's doing her homework and what she's been learning and one of the things was stress, mental health, all that emotional stuff. ;P One thing I learned from her is that when something's wrong, you can always talk it out with someone.
I know, we may not be thaaaat close, like as close as a real life friend would be, but we still all loooovvveee everyone which means we all love you. c; And we care for you! Even if you don't wanna talk about it, we're here for you no matter what. cx

And no sorry! >;o You did nothing wrong! You only get a sorry when you did something wrong, but you didn't do anything at all! Don't listen to your sister. (; Listen to me, you're awesome foo! So cheer up! >;o Or this guy will cry... Have you seen me cry? No? WELL GOOD! >;D YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME CRY. CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA CHEER UP SO I WON'T!

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

I admire any family who has that one person in their family who is there to always remind them of their homework. My siblings bend the opposite direction and prefer me to slack off, commenting how big of a waste of my own life. Practically all, through my Junior High school I've worried about being and maintaining my grades high for my mother but it was very difficult to have self-control, but for my Junior and Senior years i've pulled back and have spent more time with my friends. Haaaahhh.... i'f I were to tell you what was troubling my Soupy, it'd be at least a three page essay....trust me i've written my thoughts and troubles down on a letter for my friends to review since in real life since i'll start to stutter out of frustration/sorrow, but then I begin to think I keep dragging my friend into my problems when she has her own to worry. In short, i'm in utter shock how my sister completely browbeaten me....even mortified afterwords when there was no reason for her to do that....C'mon i'm a girl. I'm in a mix of negative feelings, anger, joy......I feel guilty for every action I do.
Bah, I didn't come on-line to brood and express my own negative thoughts here. I would then be acting like Coldfront which I admit grew slightly irritating.I came here to chat while I spend some free time writing chapters.

Thank you all for the concern, but I sense that i'll begin to bawl if I go deeper into this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 pm

I hear Hermmon was released, who won him? I'd vow they'd be my own mortal enemy.

Im Windspirit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm
It was Zadoc~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 pm
Im Windspirit

I hear Hermmon was released, who won him? I'd vow they'd be my own mortal enemy.

Zadoc  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:25 pm
Ahhh.... High school... You did your best and that's all that matters. ;P Don't sweat the small details, just look back on yourself and feel proud. Live with no regrets right? Your friends aren't that busy to not care and worry about you. She may have her own problems to worry about, but you're gonna be one of them I bet. x3 You're just as important! And really, you don't have to type up everything you're feeling and what's wrong and going on. Cause one way or another, we're gonna cheer you up! No matter the problem, us Digimon Tamers are here to answer your call! >;o Except when my Rosemon needs me to do something... Like making me do the laundry and dishes...
Anyways! Don't let your sister get to you(; Whatever she says, don't believe her. xD Cause you're perfect in your own way. Nobody would like a boring person who is like everybody else right? Or... somebody would, but you get the point woman! >;o To sum it up, you're you and you shouldn't feel guilty about your actions and you shouldn't let others get to you, cause if you did... I can guarantee you won't survive out of college... I'm already almost out of college, I would know. xD If you let someone control and get to your head, I'm not gonna lie, you're ********. Like screwed. ;P Cause people will try to take advantage of you aight? So don't let something like that, probably very little get to your head. Talk it over with your friends, let them know what's up, and uh... Just cheer up, don't lie about it though! No faking smiles or I'll sprint over with a sign like those sign spinner and just jump around randomly, dancing with some headphones on... Gosh I'd like to do that one day...

And we'll stop here cause, Windy!? Crying?! What?! >;o I needa slap someone in the face right now!

Yes... Yes Hermmon was released... Go check the event forum, but I believe it was Zadoc the 23rd or something like that. x3

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games