Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm
Teh Soupreme
Ahhh.... High school... You did your best and that's all that matters. ;P Don't sweat the small details, just look back on yourself and feel proud. Live with no regrets right? Your friends aren't that busy to not care and worry about you. She may have her own problems to worry about, but you're gonna be one of them I bet. x3 You're just as important! And really, you don't have to type up everything you're feeling and what's wrong and going on. Cause one way or another, we're gonna cheer you up! No matter the problem, us Digimon Tamers are here to answer your call! >;o Except when my Rosemon needs me to do something... Like making me do the laundry and dishes...
Anyways! Don't let your sister get to you(; Whatever she says, don't believe her. xD Cause you're perfect in your own way. Nobody would like a boring person who is like everybody else right? Or... somebody would, but you get the point woman! >;o To sum it up, you're you and you shouldn't feel guilty about your actions and you shouldn't let others get to you, cause if you did... I can guarantee you won't survive out of college... I'm already almost out of college, I would know. xD If you let someone control and get to your head, I'm not gonna lie, you're ********. Like screwed. ;P Cause people will try to take advantage of you aight? So don't let something like that, probably very little get to your head. Talk it over with your friends, let them know what's up, and uh... Just cheer up, don't lie about it though! No faking smiles or I'll sprint over with a sign like those sign spinner and just jump around randomly, dancing with some headphones on... Gosh I'd like to do that one day...

And we'll stop here cause, Windy!? Crying?! What?! >;o I needa slap someone in the face right now!

Yes... Yes Hermmon was released... Go check the event forum, but I believe it was Zadoc the 23rd or something like that. x3

27th not 23rd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm
@ Soupy: Zadoc the 27th

@ Windy: alright, but we're always here if you want to talk~  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Lol...thank you Soupy. That did make me feel better, but what do you mean being ******** in college? I'm months away from graduating now. It's just a little event that might blow over by tomorrow. It just crawled under my skin how she usurped me for not saying a simple 'yes' regardless of saying, 'I fully agree and understand to those terms.' repetitively. Just typing it now makes me want to throw something, not weep. Hopefully the job i'll get will take her off my back.

You serious? It had to be Zadoc? Lol, this will be very interesting then! He's my enemy now.

-Has the urge to type in a smiley face-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm
Dx How am I supposed to remember so many numbers?!
Yes, 27 = big number...

And what I meant was people will mess and try to take advantage of you, not just in college, but in the real world. :3 Even if it was a small event, you never know, I also learned to never take someone who talks about suicide lightly. ;P In other words, don't also take small things lightly, they can impact you big time like how you feel now. xD

o.o Odd, I feel like playing Maplestory right now... But I have an exam tomorrow... WTF AM I DOING ONLINE THEN!? XD Soooo boooooring thooouggh.

Teh Soupreme

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm
Teh Soupreme
Dx How am I supposed to remember so many numbers?!
Yes, 27 = big number...

And what I meant was people will mess and try to take advantage of you, not just in college, but in the real world. :3 Even if it was a small event, you never know, I also learned to never take someone who talks about suicide lightly. ;P In other words, don't also take small things lightly, they can impact you big time like how you feel now. xD

o.o Odd, I feel like playing Maplestory right now... But I have an exam tomorrow... WTF AM I DOING ONLINE THEN!? XD Soooo boooooring thooouggh.

Idk you just are, or you can just call him Zadoc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm
Wiiiiindy! Can you play a good villian?

Edit: *Looks at thread title* . . . that explains so much.  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Lol, i'd be doing the same thing. Cept I have a quiz. Although it's Biology....I like Bio so it's fine. I might be like you.....just another hour....eh? Right? -Nudge-

If it's important...go study. Take a snack break then begin studying.

Ah, Zadoc. (: We will have much fun together. I'll have to fix the Hermon sprite. I'd promised GW a substitute, new pose and stuff, but time hasn't allowed it. I'll have to shrink it more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm
ilinkzeldi

'Good' as in a character who acts evil but has a benevolent outlook, or 'good' as in playing the role of a antagonist well?

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm
Im Windspirit
ilinkzeldi

'Good' as in a character who acts evil but has a benevolent outlook, or 'good' as in playing the role of a antagonist well?

WIiindy! Can you play a decent 'villian' and do a german accent? and not get nitpicky about my grammar  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm
I sort of want to say that she means can you play as a villian and be successful at it sweatdrop

Edit: Lol, I was right xD

Hey Zeldi... I need you to respond so I can move on sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey- i'm only trying to understand what you're trying to say. That's my common mistake...I want to understand what you're trying to convince me to do. Sadly, I can't fill that role. I lack German knowledge, especially their accent in writing.

I will assassinate Hermes!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm
Fudge, I have bad memory, even though Mathematics was my best subject. xD After the year was over that I had math, I'd forget all the formulas and stuff. I have no clue how I survived through high school with all my AP classes and stuff. ;P

Windy, Biology?! o.o What grade level are you in again? Wasn't Biology like... 10th grade science? xD Bio was alright, I think you'll like Physics though. Physics was pretty cool.
And exams are very important. I studied enough though and am just resting. (; Not much to really do anymore with so much free time. Glad I can come back on.

And how can you stand Hamlet... I always fell asleep to Shakespeare, no offense to you literature lovers. xD English, writing, grammar, all that stuff, bored me to death.

Teh Soupreme

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm
Im Windspirit

Hey- i'm only trying to understand what you're trying to say. That's my common mistake...I want to understand what you're trying to convince me to do. Sadly, I can't fill that role. I lack German knowledge, especially their accent in writing.

I will assassinate Hermes!

DO IT!!! If you can't have him, NO ONE WILL!!! WAHAHAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm
*grabs popcorn and plops on couch*
This is going to be one epic battle I don't want to miss(;

Teh Soupreme

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 pm
Wiiiiindy you gotta play a villian in my arc . . . I need a virus tamer to play an anti-villian. Or a femme fatalle.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games