Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm
Teh Soupreme
Fudge, I have bad memory, even though Mathematics was my best subject. xD After the year was over that I had math, I'd forget all the formulas and stuff. I have no clue how I survived through high school with all my AP classes and stuff. ;P

Windy, Biology?! o.o What grade level are you in again? Wasn't Biology like... 10th grade science? xD Bio was alright, I think you'll like Physics though. Physics was pretty cool.
And exams are very important. I studied enough though and am just resting. (; Not much to really do anymore with so much free time. Glad I can come back on.

And how can you stand Hamlet... I always fell asleep to Shakespeare, no offense to you literature lovers. xD English, writing, grammar, all that stuff, bored me to death.

I am a senior. Again, I aim to be in the medical field as a nurse or orthodontist, so I'm taking Biology AP and Anatomy. Our school program doesn't allow early release, and heck. I never took interest in Bio until the moment I realized what I wanted to be in the future.

We're barely stepping into Hamlet. Very....odd. I'm not wiz, i'd need a long moment to comprehend what they are saying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Im Windspirit

Hey- i'm only trying to understand what you're trying to say. That's my common mistake...I want to understand what you're trying to convince me to do. Sadly, I can't fill that role. I lack German knowledge, especially their accent in writing.

I will assassinate Hermes!

DO IT!!! If you can't have him, NO ONE WILL!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, no! I waited for the moment someone else obtained him. Isn't that right, Argus?

Argomon: Think it no more. Hermmon will be very interesting to encounter. -Insert eiry music-

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm
I'll tell you this... most college students have the same thing so don't feel bad about it. I know I'm still in that stage of trying to decide what I want to do. Most schools recommend undecided so that you can explore the many different possibilities that there are as far as careers go.

Edit: Zadoc won't know what hit him xD
I hope you will have turned to the darkside by that time 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm
lol windy is plotting.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm
ilinkzeldi
Wiiiiindy you gotta play a villian in my arc . . . I need a virus tamer to play an anti-villian. Or a femme fatalle.

Er-in addition to Zadoc's Rp? Well...I guess I could give it a shot. Spare a few hours or two while I catch up with the other RP. I've been away for a while...hope the story hasn't progressed too far. See, this is why i'm always hesitant to join, because there is always in real life to dragg/pull me away from writing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Judging by the tittle, I hope it'll let everyone know that i'm alright. Finally. After serving my mother tuna, she caught me off guard and wanted to have a talk. Thank gad....we hardly ever have time to communicate like that.Urgh, I've been stupid and fell at the taunting of my older sister. Well-at least I was calm and collected. I'm very proud of myself.

I feel like myself again. C:

Soupy was right...i'm glad I waited a bit so that my own mother could open my eyes.

Oh, you know, in fact. I think I should really fix that Hermmon sprite. I think that is what's stalling the awards.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:29 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I'll tell you this... most college students have the same thing so don't feel bad about it. I know I'm still in that stage of trying to decide what I want to do. Most schools recommend undecided so that you can explore the many different possibilities that there are as far as careers go.

Edit: Zadoc won't know what hit him xD
I hope you will have turned to the darkside by that time 3nodding

Was at that point of progressing that movement due to Pummels event, but Toan hasn't replied to my post since new years. So i'm stuck once again. She is a bit shaken after encountering Reniko with Barbamon. Still eager of the new areas.

I dunno what to do again at this point. Perhaps....spiffy my pro?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm
Yeah... Draco's restarted the Memories event... and then I think Zadoc and Lief's rp has halted... nothing much has happened. School seems to be doing more this time than it did last year because the activity is like super low!!!

Then again, have you noticed the number of guilds that have arisen from members here? I slightly blame those as well...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:51 pm
Im Windspirit

Judging by the tittle, I hope it'll let everyone know that i'm alright. Finally. After serving my mother tuna, she caught me off guard and wanted to have a talk. Thank gad....we hardly ever have time to communicate like that.Urgh, I've been stupid and fell at the taunting of my older sister. Well-at least I was calm and collected. I'm very proud of myself.

I feel like myself again. C:

Soupy was right...i'm glad I waited a bit so that my own mother could open my eyes.

Oh, you know, in fact. I think I should really fix that Hermmon sprite. I think that is what's stalling the awards.

it's not... GW hasn't been on to do the awarding and we're still waiting for people to accept their awards 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Yeah... Draco's restarted the Memories event... and then I think Zadoc and Lief's rp has halted... nothing much has happened. School seems to be doing more this time than it did last year because the activity is like super low!!!

Then again, have you noticed the number of guilds that have arisen from members here? I slightly blame those as well...

Yep that's where I've been, Between moving again, school starting and getting a new job I've been swamped, I hope it'll settle down soon. biggrin  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Good on my part for both those events. It'll give me the advantage to play catch-up.
I joined the guilds members create- a bit of a hassle to juggle more than three guilds-especially in activity, but I manage. I do blame the school. It's amazing that i'm even on this long....really.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:11 pm
Yeah... you're usually the best of us all with managing and maintaining control over how much time you spend on Gaia.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm
ya but it'll all settle down eventually, I think the other guilds are even starting to slow down, I see them more as something to do when it's slow here. It's weird to be back in school after a year off though. I actually want to go to class and learn and stuff, I was happy about homework last wed!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

I thank my family's ways of raising me and being independent. I guess I was self-thought about the time management- although I was horrible back a few years ago. That's why I like to keep this topic-profile. It actually shows how I matured. I think so at least.

Trust me-after three months without school-I was happy to be learning again. Gosh...a whole years lief?!

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Does anyone have access to a Marsmon sprite? I need it to scale down Hermmon.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games