Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:26 pm
Besides the one in your thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't recall. Bahhh....what a pain.

Rescaling it just distorts the image even more than it should. That was my first scratch sprite. I should dare to make another...it would be much better in quality..... sweatdrop

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:42 pm
Bwaha! ;D Windy is back to her regular self! >;o Hopefully she's not lieing! And you are correct, Soupy was right(; When has he steered you wrong?
Okay... don't answer that... Just because I ate the cake from the fridge last night, doesn't mean you can use that tone of voice with me! D;< Goshers!

I remember my Senior year in high school was like... epicly hard even though it's Senior year! xD I didn't take AP Bio, but I did take AP Music Theory. I didn't take a science class, ended at Physics Junior year.

I'm always like far off from all Rps cause I'm in it, then I have to go so I disappear... Then reappear, and yeah. I love to RP, even though I suck T.T, but I still love to. I don't think I will for a while though. xD I wanna see if I can stay on/have enough time for Gaia again. So I'mma try to get active bit by bit again. :3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Steered me wrong?.....uhhhh -Recalls fatal memory of Soupy commanding an airship and giving directions- -Big mushroom cloud-

Don't fret soupy. I'm barely on anymore myself too, but that is a good sign. It shows how dedicated you are irl. I prefer slow-paced rp's.....

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 pm
In catching Up.....

@Windy: Man, How can i even rival your epicness. This will not be a fair fight, especially since I'm evil and by the sound of it, you will be soon as well. Though I will say that I am not in the memories event due to a minute deficiency called IHJRITM (I Hate Joining Roleplays In The Middle). Though I will say that your initial hesitance of being my rival was nice though it might be based on the fact that you most likely didn't have a previous reason to see me as an antagonist, or possibly a slight disappointment at getting such a lame opponent such as myself xd

@Soupy: Nice to meet you, and also about not knowing the number, Don't feel bad most people call me Zodiac for a good month before they actually read my name.

@College subject: I plan on being a Communications major with a minor in a social science like psychology, sociology ect., so the science, math stuff(although I enjoy both) Wont ever be too much of a problem for me. But i do look forward to the college experience because i find the pettiness of fellow high schoolers to get on my nerves more and more each day. Which is slightly sad because i do realize and accept that I am not 100% discluded from this group.

@Senior Topic: Fortunately I have made my senior year the easiest of all my years by taking periods off, taking office aid, and other blow off classes, and moving from pre-ap/ap to regulars makes me feel like a genius, even though I most defiantly am not...
My main difficulties of the year have been
A) Working 25-35 hours a week
B) My explicit inability to schedule my time usage correctly

@other: sorry if i missed anything else i needed to respond to...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 am
Hmm... Me commanding an airship while giving directions... I can imagine that, yes, yes indeed. (; I like that idea! ONWARD MY CREW MATES, WE SAIL THROUGH THE VIGOROUS SEA INTO A PLACE FAR YONDER! LET US BE GONE. Or something that they would say in the old days. o.o Airships... If those were real, I'd kill to get my hands on one... Just, saying. :3

Btw, I'm not dedicated to real life, I'm just really busy. If I could, I'd sleep, go online, play games, the usual I used to do. ;P But too busy to those things now you know? At least I get some time to play other than others who don't get any at all.
Lol, I have no problem joining in halfway of an RP. The problem is, what should I do to include myself. I always just appear out of nowhere, but eh, that's not right to do. I'm not very creative- I suck at art and literature/creative writing, all that stuff. ;P- so when I try to think of a way to come back into an RP, it ends up me just appearing out of nowhere. cx This is known as the "epic fail." Just kidding. xD

And it's a pleasure to meet you Zodiac(; I mean, yeah, Zodiac. ;D If anybody asks, no there is not an 'i' inbetween the 'd' and 'a.' It is but a figment of your imagination!

Nice major and minor, I don't see much of those. x3 My major is software engineering, minor is psychology. How these came to be, my dream was to invent computers and technology. Very fascinating to me. If you didn't know, I met my wife in seventh grade... And we've been dating... since seventh grade... And we got married... far back ago when you weren't in this guild and possibly never on Gaia... Sooooo. xD But anyways, she's like... she's very psychological and we decided, let's make psychology our minor. She knew she didn't want psychology for a major so it was decided to be minor ;P
About college, one thing I can tell you, just don't give up. xD I'm not gonna lie, freshmen year is gonna really mess with you. Or at least it usually does from what I hear from my cousins as well. You're gonna get low scores in beginning, cx It's not a bad thing, but just learn from it, build up on it. I got a pretty low score on my first semester of freshmen year, but I'm doing very good now on my scores. Learn from your mistakes, try harder. ;P No slacking off and you should probably lay off working till Sophmore or Junior year of College. And learn to manage time, biggie right there. Get time in for studying. xD Obviously.

Teh Soupreme

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 am
Zadoc the 27th
In catching Up.....

@Windy: Man, How can i even rival your epicness. This will not be a fair fight, especially since I'm evil and by the sound of it, you will be soon as well. Though I will say that I am not in the memories event due to a minute deficiency called IHJRITM (I Hate Joining Roleplays In The Middle). Though I will say that your initial hesitance of being my rival was nice though it might be based on the fact that you most likely didn't have a previous reason to see me as an antagonist, or possibly a slight disappointment at getting such a lame opponent such as myself xd

@Soupy: Nice to meet you, and also about not knowing the number, Don't feel bad most people call me Zodiac for a good month before they actually read my name.
@College subject: I plan on being a Communications major with a minor in a social science like psychology, sociology ect., so the science, math stuff(although I enjoy both) Wont ever be too much of a problem for me. But i do look forward to the college experience because i find the pettiness of fellow high schoolers to get on my nerves more and more each day. Which is slightly sad because i do realize and accept that I am not 100% discluded from this group.

@Senior Topic: Fortunately I have made my senior year the easiest of all my years by taking periods off, taking office aid, and other blow off classes, and moving from pre-ap/ap to regulars makes me feel like a genius, even though I most defiantly am not...
My main difficulties of the year have been
A) Working 25-35 hours a week
B) My explicit inability to schedule my time usage correctly

@other: sorry if i missed anything else i needed to respond to...

I still try to get away with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 am
I like the fact that I never got his name wrong... Ever xD

@College subject by Zadoc: Hate to tell ya, but for most... the pettiness doesn't end, but gets worse because they get smarter and are able to justify their actions with more than just, "Because I felt like it." then there is the whole undertheinfluence problem. I say this not to discourage, but to ensure that you don't have to go to college with the mindset of a full fledged adult. At least not for the first 2-3 years... Now senior year, that's completely different, but I'm not there so I have nothing to say about the severity of it all... xD

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 pm
@ college: Yeah, It figures. I simply wish for some brains in others. That is not to say that I haven't done my fair share of stupid thoughtless meanderings. But, that is a lesson I learned and will do my best to not experience again. Unfortunately others around me seem to enjoy and even thrive in their own mistakes. But that's ok, I suppose i will continue on how I have through high school, Grit my teeth and counsel people when they need it. smile

@soupy: Ive been on Gaia since august 04, so maybe you have been married since then, but I would agree with the minor. I have always been amused by the human mind and also Social patterns.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 pm
It's ok Zadoc you only really have to deal with me and my roommates so you'll be alright. Other than that just ignore freshmen and you'll be ok. biggrin  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 pm
Yes I will enjoy off campus free room and board for college all 4-5 years!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm

I have one blow off class and an aid in another. I'd rather keep my AP classes so colleges will see me well, although I hint i'm already accepted in mt first choice. Um, i'm not one to judge others because i'm aware they're intelligent on the subject than me that it bugs me to see them not do their work or just take it as a joke- but i'm lenient 'cause I learn on my own pace.

@Zadoc: Nonsense! Pretty much the majority of active players either act like the hero or villain, but my character is different. She is the kind one- only her Digimon are the ones pulling the strings. Just throwing it out there Argomon Vs Hermmon....it'll be epic. heart

As for the event, I joined in the begining, but then pulled out. I wont throw myself in again because that wouldn't make sense at all. Even more, my character is still dealing with a Wisemon in Network City since New Years. Where the heck is Toan? I think he'd rather RP Yu-gi-oh than be here.

:/

@Soupy: Yes....I can see you as the captain of the airship....it'd be awesome. Lol.

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm
College, isn't as bad as some of you think. xD Just... don't do stupid things. ;P And college will fly by fast, though I haven't completed my college yet till this year<3

Zadoc, I didn't get married till a few years ago. cx So... I'm still a senior in college.

Just keep up your grades and study hard, work diligently and don't slack off like Zadoc says! >;o You shall do fine!
And if I could pilot an airship, I'd totally randomly bombard the land just out of nowhere. xD Or, well, sea.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm
WINDY!!!! HI!  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm
Im Windspirit

I have one blow off class and an aid in another. I'd rather keep my AP classes so colleges will see me well, although I hint i'm already accepted in mt first choice. Um, i'm not one to judge others because i'm aware they're intelligent on the subject than me that it bugs me to see them not do their work or just take it as a joke- but i'm lenient 'cause I learn on my own pace.

@Zadoc: Nonsense! Pretty much the majority of active players either act like the hero or villain, but my character is different. She is the kind one- only her Digimon are the ones pulling the strings. Just throwing it out there Argomon Vs Hermmon....it'll be epic. heart

As for the event, I joined in the begining, but then pulled out. I wont throw myself in again because that wouldn't make sense at all. Even more, my character is still dealing with a Wisemon in Network City since New Years. Where the heck is Toan? I think he'd rather RP Yu-gi-oh than be here.

:/

@Soupy: Yes....I can see you as the captain of the airship....it'd be awesome. Lol.

Hrm Idk Maybe that is why DTI seems dead we don't have our main antagonist.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games