Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Oddium Wanderous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:37 pm
SF Creek
Oddium Wanderous
SF Creek
Mega, why? ._.;;
Maybe he does not know of the first season.
...Terminate! scream
*Terra Forces snakey a billion times*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:42 pm
Wargreymon = awsome!  

Burgman

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:11 pm
Burgman
Wargreymon = awsome!
*tickles Burgman*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja We should totally think of a name for our Omnimon, when we get him.  

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:57 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja We should totally think of a name for our Omnimon, when we get him.
Creek. cool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lawl, maybe.
ODDIUM. Make sure you post saying you approve the DNA digivolution. We could've had it by now, but you haven't posted yet. ._.

Dystopia Lycanthropia

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:23 am
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lawl, maybe.
ODDIUM. Make sure you post saying you approve the DNA digivolution. We could've had it by now, but you haven't posted yet. ._.

I live in a diffrent Timezone.....so night here is day for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:25 am
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Creek. cool

Creekmon,SF Creek,Kappa Creek,Creek Konbou or any of his old accounts i see when searching the damn name.

Will name it Fluffy!,or Something so right,its wrong.  

The Ranting Swede

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We could name him a combo of Crosell and Maddox, like... Crossox or Maddell.

xd

How about... Ace, Dhiren, Kanoa, or Tamesis. xPP Your choice.
We should also figure out his personality. *nod*

Here was Maddie's:
"He has become often more fiercely competitive and is very confident in his powers as a Mega. He's very protective of his partner and his friends. Sometimes, though, he shows his soft side... like when he meets a Fresh or In-Training Digimon. His competitive nature vanishes at that point, though it always comes back."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ignore the slight crappiness >.>  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eek Ho s**t, that's awesome, Creek!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:04 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Thanks. Want one? ._.;; Tell me what'cha want it to look like. Just keep in mind, I'm lazy.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:38 pm
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Thanks. Want one? ._.;; Tell me what'cha want it to look like. Just keep in mind, I'm lazy.

;o Is it free? I'm cheap and questing. :]
I wouldn't mind one with Omnimon as the background like Oddium's... and if you can manage it, some kind of rainbow thing (gay pride :3)... where you have the weird... purple and black thing for his. >.o
You can put whatever from here you want. ;P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

I wouldn't mind one with Omnimon as the background like Oddium's... and if you can manage it, some kind of rainbow thing (gay pride :3)... where you have the weird... purple and black thing for his. >.o
Free o' course. And kay.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:55 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

Oh and it won't exactly be a rainbow x.x I need to update the brushes! Sorry ;3; I can put a symbol if ya find one though.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff