View Results

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:53 pm
Well, I can;t say there is a God.I can't say there isn't.But I believe that it is a mystery how we got here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:45 am
User Image

It's not proven yet. No evidence that I know of. Just a belief, therefore.. this topic doesn't really matter. For my opinion, god doesn't exist. If you want to have a discussion on this, pm me. (:

User Image

Sweetaznbebe

ladyshari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:29 am
I belive god exists.. Its faith...THeir have just been to my incidents in my life that I or someone close survived a bad accident.. I should have been hurt, broken, or dead but I am not..I have to belive I am still here..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 pm
I find God to be an unlikely existence.

Just a comfort for those who find it hard to deal with the truth.

But I'm not going to rule it out, either.

What the ******** do I know, after all? I don't.

Tasty Crayons

Tenshibo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 pm
God is a matter of opinion. ppl belive in him, others dnt, i ca't say whether or not he is real or not. i belive he is, but, heres wut i can say thta near no1 could disprove... logically. Ok, god is a person some peope belive in for hope... and to blaim for something going wrong. also, he is someone for people to ask things for when they cnt, or just wnt do something. "He" is another being to explain y we r here, and y things happen. he is a matter of views like good and evil. whether or not u belive in him, we all blaim hm for the wrong... he is the scapegoat... he is the savoir, he is the giver... but, above all he is the unknown and the disputed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 am
And so the huge debate follows me even onto my Gaia account. How commical. lol. I believe in a 'God' or perhaps this 'God' that we worship is nature itself or some spirit form that watches over us. I believe that perhaps one religion is right, perhaps all are wrong, but the IS something or someone out there watching us. I have seen and heard of too many miracles for there not to be. Do I believe that if you don't believe me you're going to hell? No. Do I believe in everything that the bible says? No. Do I believe that there even is a heaven and a hell? Maybe. It all depends on how yo look at it. The way I see things is that something or someone is watching over me and the people I love, I may not understand what it is or why it's giving the world so much attention, but i'm damn well not going to complain about it. I guess I just prefer to think that I may or may not find out some day, I just have to be thankful and pray for the best. lol. Feel free to PM me if you like to debate or have any questions about my 'theories.' lol
-Ciltha  

Mistress Ciltha

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:28 pm
Probably not. (I said probably even though I voted definitely on the poll, only because I don't like "maybe" as a choice)

I guess I just don't see how there is one... maybe that's why I've never believed in the concept of Him.

Based on my logic and reasoning that I use to determine what's possible and what's farfetched, I don't see why there has to be one (which a lot of people argue for) and why everything has to be explained

Sadly, I always lose this argument with my devout Jewish friend (who annoyingly tries to push God on me - never. don't. do not do that. It's annoying. and super irritating even though I politely listened and ignored her)
I lose probably because she's in Debate and I rarely talk. Or maybe because her strong faith is stronger than my lack of.

I'm Atheist not Agnostic. There's nothing wrong with me, nor you. I just don't think there's a god ^-^
and giving my two cents on why I think so  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:07 am
i believe in the concept of a god and the justice that there is a god. and in the concept of a god, i believe also in the devil.

but in the psychological concept of the "god", i do believe that as humans, we try to rationalize everything. we try to see, touch, feel, hear, taste just to know that something exists in this world. along with this concept, i believe, we humans try to rationalize the experiences we cannot recognize as something tangible to be a doing of a god. and along with these reasons, we try to say that it is the work of god (if it is good) and the devil (if it is bad).

but to me, god is an intangible concept that exists in the holistic view of the world. it is not a god from the muslims, the catholics or whatever religion there is. it is a concept that one accepts in one's self, whether they say that they don't or not.

there is a god but we have different "calls" for it. some call it "god" some call it "myself". whatever we call it, there is a being out there that one respects or recognizes. we just differ from it or share it.

... did i just made sense? lol  

allmy9lives

Lokhen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:06 am
Look around you how it exist, look inside you how you are perfectly made, look above you how wide universe is and ask yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 pm
I often wish that I could believe there was a god, but i don't. I have no proof for it, and I don't wanna waste my life on asking myself if there is a god. I pick the easiest solution, and by not having a god, I don't have to do boring stuff like praying or going to church. Simple as that.  

dgfhjkjhf

Lokhen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 am
StormyVampire
I often wish that I could believe there was a god, but i don't. I have no proof for it, and I don't wanna waste my life on asking myself if there is a god. I pick the easiest solution, and by not having a god, I don't have to do boring stuff like praying or going to church. Simple as that.

Look around you isn't it enough proof?
The easiest seems to be the most dangerous.
Oh how pity!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:58 pm
There's also enough disproof...  

Verderbnis

l3urst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:21 pm
Possibly. It really depends on what God you are talking about. It's impossible to falsify any sort of omnipotent God. Since they can hide themselves with 100% success. It's also pretty hard to falsify other, non-omnipotent Gods, since they usually have crazy a** divine powers and often live somewhere people can't get to. So to say 'no' is out of the question for me. My personal opinion is that many Gods exist, but what do I know. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 am
My job requires me to believe in God. Fortunately I have practice in believing the impossible.  

Charlie Dodo

4,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mini Harmonoid

Sage Mage

6,350 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:09 pm
I personally am fairly devoid of belief. I am spiritual, but not very religious....

I don't believe there is a god, but that is open to discussion. But so far, since all the arrows are pointing to the evolution theory, I'm going to believe that. If there is proof that some gods/goddesses or just one God exists, then I'll accept that. But in my opinion, if there is a god/goddess of this world, then they're doing a pretty crap job of keeping house.... Maybe they're on vacation!  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff