Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon elemental warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:26 pm
Leon had emerged from the water and saw some ongoing travelers, "Wow, I can breathe under water now, coming to the digital world has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Hey Crabmon, look, humans." Leon said. Crabmon replied, "I hope one of them wants to fight!" "Crabmon you got to stop thinking with your fists, or claws, or whatever." Leon scowled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:03 pm
"We're all headed for an adventure." said Hawkmon. "As for who the oracle is..."

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:41 pm
"lets go guys," luke said laughing and running with coronamon  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:30 pm
Hawkmon took flight as Jean began to run as well

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:14 am
"hey hawkmon wait up," luke said laughing running with jean after hawkmon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:44 pm
( cool lets make this rp a little more interesting)

Rick and tentomon were running along w/ the others when a group of goblimon appeared from the forest surrounding the group." stare what do u guys want?" Rick seemed suprisingly calm. " surprised Wow, rick inever figure u being the calm one in tense situations." the Goblimon kept staring at them and some started to drool."Data, Food. Kill humans. One Goblimon charged jumped at rick, but he gave uppercut sending him to the ground. " scream Who else wants some!?"  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:10 pm
Ken ran next to Rick's side. "What's up with these guys." One ran at Chase. He quickly raised his hands and the goblimon bounced back. "Good thing you have that force field." said Patamon, flying in front of Chase ready for any more attacks on his partner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:05 pm
A Goblinmon went after Jean, but she quickly jumped into the air and levitating with Hawkmon rising up higher. "Stay away from me you freak!" Jean shouted. "Feather Strike!" called out Hawkmon with the attack hitting the Goblinmon

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:39 pm
"yeah jerk dont you dare touch jean," luke said pissed and chooted a giant flame at him

"corona flame," coronamon said adding to lukes flame makeing a huger flame sending the goblinmon back far away from jean

"are you ok jean," luke said no longer noticeing the goblinmon had fused together to digivolve into fugamon and fugamon hit coroanmon

"coronamon no," luke said going to the fallin digimon

"you will pay," luke said angry and sad as his tattoo began to glow and his digivice began to beep and a females voice said "elemental digivolution coronamon digivolve to firamon,"

"coronamon you changed," luke said to the now bigger than him digimon

"luke my name in this form is firamon and im ok now i can fly to," firamon said laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:38 am
The Fugamon hit Jean, making her fall to the ground. "Ahh!" "Jean!" cried out Hawkmon, but then he was knocked to the ground as well as the Fugamon roared. "Hawkmon!" The Digimon was now going after the others and Jean was getting mad. Her tattoo began to glow as well as her Digivice and a faint halo started to appear over her head. "Grrr....Hawkmon!" Suddenly a voice said "Elemental Digivolution, Hawkmon Digivolve to...Aquilamon!"

Vlvid_Rais

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:24 am
"Awesome." said Chase as he ran to Luke and Jean. "They got bigger. When that happen to you Patamon?" "I don't know." said patamon as he flew around Fugamon. "Boom Bubble." He blasted Fugamon and dodged as he swung his club at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm
"Dont forget about theres still a bunch gremlins still here!!" Rick yelled at chase to keep up his guard.Super Shocker!! Take that" Tentomon shocked 2 goblimon leaving them stunned. The fugamon got angry and whacked rick off the guard but he shield himself.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 am
"lol i will take them out," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 am
"Blast Rings!" called out Aquilamon hitting a couple Goblinmon and the Fugamon. "We'll just work as a team to stop them." said Jean

Vlvid_Rais

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:37 am
"This keeps getting better and better." said chase as a bunch of goblimon ran at him from all sides. He created a forcefield and sent them all flying back.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games