Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Vampires. Do you believe in the beings of night? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokubyaku neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 am
i belive in both forms of vampire, Psychic and sanguarian, psychic feeding on the emotions of others and sanguarian feeding on the blood of others to survive. infact i happen to have personal experence with both, considering some of my friends are (absolutly no joke)sanguarian vampires and i (still no joke) am a psychic vampire, for any sceptics i do happen to have proof.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:22 pm
I believe in vampies.
They are no appealing to me. They're beautiful, wise and all carry a sad deep heart-breaking story. I love the very old vampires [those that are affected by cross and holy water etc] but I also love Anne Rice's take on them.
I believe that many are out that, just that we haven't looked hard enough to find them yet. Or even they walk amoung us at nigh but are too intelligent [probably due to being around so long] to make us human notice that they live.  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Fire Gwen

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Well, I guess vampires could exsist. They wouldn't be the Twightlight type of vampires though. They would have some sort of weakness,  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm
i believe in vampires but im into hte ones that you cant really tel they are vampires. where they have reflections arent sensitive to light are a little pale and live with everybody. these kinds of vampires are the more interesting to me. of course i do like the way anne rice describes vampires and makes them feel like you would want to question being turned.  

lilmiyu

luvdunkindonuts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 am

i believe in vampires as a breed of human with a need for blood and energy that can't completely be satisfied through 'normal' means.
why do i believe in this?

well, i'm a sanguivore. which is a more fitting term for the 'human vampire'.

indubitably~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:19 pm
I do believe in vampires. I believe that vampires just have a little irratation to sunlight but not enough so they can die from it. The ones i do not believe in are the vampires from Twilight, but i do think its an intresting idea that vampires drink animal blood instead of human blood. I would think that would be possible for vampires to drink animal blood instead of human blood. Unless im wrong in some way.  

Kamati-chan

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 am
Meh I completely beleive now, and the blood is for some energy, but they eat normal food to. Blood gives a less pale color and all that crud, I doubt vampires need much of it. I wouldn't believe it's the greatest thing either, but whatever  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm
No. There are way to many pre-teen Twilight loving fangirls going around the place and biting people, then getting their asses kicked by garlic throwers.  

xXx_takashi58_xXx

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces