Murkrow:
Brave Nature
and the egg move Sky Attack

Cranidos
Adamant Nature

Both infected with the Pokerus if possible sweatdrop
I hope I'm not asking too much.

Shouldn't be too much, but the "cost" really depends on one thing:

What sort of IV breeding would you be wanting? (Cranidos will already be bred to have 31 Attack and 31 Speed IVs since I've already got the parents. Murkrow, on the other hand, would be completely from scratch.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:26 am
Nadian
Daltoad
I really would like these two pokemon if possible. x.x

Murkrow:
Brave Nature

Cranidos
Adamant Nature

What sort of IV breeding would you be wanting? (Cranidos will already be bred to have 31 Attack and 31 Speed IVs since I've already got the parents. Murkrow, on the other hand, would be completely from scratch.)

Well I'm only just recently starting to look into IV's and EV's. That Cranidos sounds great.
The Honchcrow I have in mind is going to be physical, so a high attack IV would be nice, that's all I'm really worried about but a high HP IV would be good to, but like you said it's completely from scratch so just the attack IV would be adequate.
Also if you could nickname Murkrow "Blood" and Cranidos "Blast"  

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Daltoad
Nadian
Daltoad
I really would like these two pokemon if possible. x.x

Murkrow:
Brave Nature

Cranidos
Adamant Nature

Well I'm only just recently starting to look into IV's and EV's. That Cranidos sounds great.
The Honchcrow I have in mind is going to be physical, so a high attack IV would be nice, that's all I'm really worried about but a high HP IV would be good to, but like you said it's completely from scratch so just the attack IV would be adequate.
Also if you could nickname Murkrow "Blood" and Cranidos "Blast"

Alright. I'll stick with just a 31 Attack IV ; I think that'll make the breeding pretty simple, so let's put the cost at 1 common TM.

(I believe Disliker gave me a TM 27 Return?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:10 pm
So far on Platinum the only TM's I have are :
Bullet Seed
Taunt
Return
Brick Breack
Rock Tomb
Secret Power
Attract
Thief
Steel Wing
Recycle
Stealth Rock
Captivate
Sleep Talk
Grass Knot.
Feel free to take your pick, PM me with whichever TM you want (you can have more than one if you so choose) when you got the pokemon ready to trade, then we can set up a time to do the actual trade. I'll give you my friend code when I recieve the PM. Thanks ^_^  

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm
um do you got any event shaymins? i wanted to go but i could not because i dont live near a toys r us. i take any nature though i would prefer one that supports it but i take anything really.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 pm
disliker of the mary sue
um do you got any event shaymins? i wanted to go but i could not because i dont live near a toys r us. i take any nature though i would prefer one that supports it but i take anything really.

I'm dealing with this situation in another thread. I do have a couple extras, but I'm asking for more expensive "prices." (Because I have a very limited supply and no way to indefinitely replenish.)

In the other thread, I'm being offered all of these for two Shaymin (one with a good nature):

-Life Orb (you only find one in-game and they're very useful)
-Will-O-Wisp TM (you must purchase from the Battle Tower)
-Choice Band or Choice Scarf (you must purchase from the Battle Tower)

Now, I'll probably be willing to trade the Naughty (+Attack, -Special Defense) or Sassy (+Special Defense, -Speed) for a lesser item, but the Bold (+Defense, -Attack) one is kind of hard to let go.  

Nadian
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 pm
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

I'm dealing with this situation in another thread. I do have a couple extras, but I'm asking for more expensive "prices." (Because I have a very limited supply and no way to indefinitely replenish.)

In the other thread, I'm being offered all of these for two Shaymin (one with a good nature):

Now, I'll probably be willing to trade the Naughty (+Attack, -Special Defense) or Sassy (+Special Defense, -Speed) for a lesser item, but the Bold (+Defense, -Attack) one is kind of hard to let go.

well how much for a lesser one. i can only get one of those items from my other game and i by the time i get access to my other pokemon game or get enough battle points your shaymin will probably be gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

well how much for a lesser one. i can only get one of those items from my other game and i by the time i get access to my other pokemon game or get enough battle points your shaymin will probably be gone.

Maybe a TM you can find once for free but have to obtain more from the Battle Tower? TM26: Earthquake is an excellent example.

Alternatively, I may be interested in some more shards. (Something like a full rainbow... Red Shard + Blue Shard + Yellow Shard + Green Shard.) Although it's worthwhile to note that my interest in the shards is because they're used to purchase moves from the Pokemon Platinum Move Tutors. (You only get 12 free plates, I think? The rest have to be obtained from The Underground?)  

Nadian
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:05 pm
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

Maybe a TM you can find once for free but have to obtain more from the Battle Tower? TM26: Earthquake is an excellent example.

Alternatively, I may be interested in some more shards. (Something like a full rainbow... Red Shard + Blue Shard + Yellow Shard + Green Shard.) Although it's worthwhile to note that my interest in the shards is because they're used to purchase moves from the Pokemon Platinum Move Tutors. (You only get 12 free plates, I think? The rest have to be obtained from The Underground?)

hm if i get the event shaymin will it allow me to get the item to change it form and will it work for other shaymins. if so i can worry about getting a good shaymin another time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

hm if i get the event shaymin will it allow me to get the item to change it form and will it work for other shaymins. if so i can worry about getting a good shaymin another time.

It will allow you to get the item. I'm not sure if the item will work on a Flower Paradise Shaymin. If you want to wait till Saturday, I'll be able to verify.

On Saturday the 18th, Oak's Letter will be available to Japanese Pokemon Platinum games. This will allow me to capture Shaymin in-game and I will be able to find out if you can transform it.

(Or, if you're talking about trading for another Toys-R-Us Shaymin in the future, yeah, I'm pretty sure they can be transformed as well.)  

Nadian
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

It will allow you to get the item. I'm not sure if the item will work on a Flower Paradise Shaymin. If you want to wait till Saturday, I'll be able to verify.

On Saturday the 18th, Oak's Letter will be available to Japanese Pokemon Platinum games. This will allow me to capture Shaymin in-game and I will be able to find out if you can transform it.

(Or, if you're talking about trading for another Toys-R-Us Shaymin in the future, yeah, I'm pretty sure they can be transformed as well.)

hm okay so i'll take the lesser shaymin. so when do we do this. and any tm you find free once will do?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

hm okay so i'll take the lesser shaymin. so when do we do this. and any tm you find free once will do?

Specifically the Battle Tower ones since those are a little bit more difficult (time consuming) to acquire. There are some that are easy enough to get that I have too many. (For example, Brick Break is dirt cheap in the GBA games.)

That would pretty much be any of these TMs:

TM26 - Earthquake
TM71 - Stone Edge
TM59 - Dragon Pulse
TM53 - Energy Ball
TM81 - X-Scissor
TM40 - Aerial Ace

(I don't know if you can find TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM08 Bulk Up, or TM04 Calm Mind during play-through... the other TMs I have a bit too much of.)  

Nadian
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 am
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue
Nadian
disliker of the mary sue

Specifically the Battle Tower ones since those are a little bit more difficult (time consuming) to acquire. There are some that are easy enough to get that I have too many. (For example, Brick Break is dirt cheap in the GBA games.)

That would pretty much be any of these TMs:

TM26 - Earthquake
TM71 - Stone Edge
TM59 - Dragon Pulse
TM53 - Energy Ball
TM81 - X-Scissor
TM40 - Aerial Ace

(I don't know if you can find TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM08 Bulk Up, or TM04 Calm Mind during play-through... the other TMs I have a bit too much of.)

i got some of those. okay so pm me when you are ready to do this.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Goddess Lia
wow since jul Now rise muahaha.
oka done

Hey nadian
I'm in need of a Ditto again for breeding in platinum. hehe
What would the trade be for it????

Free if all you need is a Ditto.

If you need one of a specific nature, that might be free, too. 3nodding

Well which ever nature is good for breeding.

Found the nature i want

Ditto with either Docile/Serious/Bashful/Quirky
or that you recommend.

I'm online for now so i can boot up wi-fi any time. Or when you have time.  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 am
Goddess Lia
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Goddess Lia
wow since jul Now rise muahaha.
oka done

Hey nadian
I'm in need of a Ditto again for breeding in platinum. hehe
What would the trade be for it????

Free if all you need is a Ditto.

If you need one of a specific nature, that might be free, too. 3nodding

Well which ever nature is good for breeding.

Found the nature i want

Ditto with either Docile/Serious/Bashful/Quirky
or that you recommend.

I'm online for now so i can boot up wi-fi any time. Or when you have time.

So, basically you want a neutral-natured Ditto? I should have on of those. (Hardy is also a neutral nature.)

Right now is not an option. In approximately five hours I'll have a brief window of opportunity to trade before leaving work. Otherwise, I'm usually home approximately six hours from now.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff