Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 am
A video was posted yesterday showing more new stuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 pm
Nadian
Wellwishers_DMG
I am getting more and more interested.
it would give me an excuse to go and either fix my DS lite, or buy a new one.(for connectivity via trading and such.)

The good news is that with me buying the Japanese version there's less risk. I should be able to find out everything that's new for y'all. 3nodding

I only want to know if Underground is Wi-Fi thats all to go an rant.. sweatdrop

Wow me want even more now...
It's playable in an american DS right?  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 pm
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Wellwishers_DMG
it would give me an excuse to go and either fix my DS lite, or buy a new one.(for connectivity via trading and such.)

The good news is that with me buying the Japanese version there's less risk. I should be able to find out everything that's new for y'all. 3nodding

Yes. I've been able to play my Japanese Diamond and Pearl games on my US DSes without problem. Nintendo simply doesn't region lock their hand held consoles. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Nadian
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Wellwishers_DMG

Yes. I've been able to play my Japanese Diamond and Pearl games on my US DSes without problem. Nintendo simply doesn't region lock their hand held consoles. 3nodding

Neat xd
I'll be trying to get one then... (hopefully)

Also.. i can get the silver DS lite 4laugh
*smacks her hand* money...  

Goddess Lia

Serenity Tsukasa

1,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 am
Nadian
Thanks for bumping this topic, y'all. I was going to need to find it but y'all made it nice and easy. smile

Yesterday, a Japanese person claiming to be from a printing company wrote in his blog that he had seen the rumored Sky Form for Shaymin being printed. He gave a rough, confusing description. Today, we've been given a follow-up picture taken of it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is unknown what the source of this really is ; it's possible that it's legit (Pokebeach seems to think so, claiming the art style makes it legit) but keep in mind that this is not an official source. However, it's quite noteworthy because it's quite pretty. If that's Shaymin's Sky Form, I'll want one. smile

There is a such thing as sky form but its not that one  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am
PrincessSerenity229
Nadian
Thanks for bumping this topic, y'all. I was going to need to find it but y'all made it nice and easy. smile

Yesterday, a Japanese person claiming to be from a printing company wrote in his blog that he had seen the rumored Sky Form for Shaymin being printed. He gave a rough, confusing description. Today, we've been given a follow-up picture taken of it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is unknown what the source of this really is ; it's possible that it's legit (Pokebeach seems to think so, claiming the art style makes it legit) but keep in mind that this is not an official source. However, it's quite noteworthy because it's quite pretty. If that's Shaymin's Sky Form, I'll want one. smile

There is a such thing as sky form but its not that one

Do ya'll even both to read A FEW POSTS DOWN?!?!? I ALREADY posted that it was a fake!

Edit: Here, I even have THE POST WHERE I SAID AS MUCH, it was only THE SECOND POST AFTER THE ONE YOU QUOTED.

Nadian
Awww, it's just been confirmed that it's not real. It was quite a pretty picture, too.

I find it noteworthy that, although the picture has been discredited, it is unrelated to the blog post which originally described a Shaymin Sky Form ( http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0508/shaymin-sky-form-confirmed-to-exist-details ). Whether or not that's legit is yet to be seen, but if that description is real it would be quit interesting to compare this fake to the real one. smile

Nadian
Crew

xXQueen of LiesXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:55 am
it's coming out in america early 2009  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:54 pm
Silent Dark DragonTamer
it's coming out in america early 2009

Technically, that hasn't been revealed by Nintendo. That is our hopeful guess. confused  

Nadian
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:23 am
I think it's worthwhile to mention that I'm working on a special project in preparation for Pokemon Platinum's Japanese release in a couple weeks.

Usually, when I go through Diamond or Pearl again, I simply use Torterra + Staraptor + Luxray, trained to level 51. However, there are inherent risks in doing this in Pokemon Platinum:

-Since this is the Japanese version, I will not be able to properly type-match against incoming pokemon.
-I've never played Pokemon Platinum before so I can't know what new things I'll encounter. Game guides don't exist.
-In general, I have trouble outrunning Crobat when battling Cyrus. That battle is the most frustrating.

Since Platinum is a much bigger risk, I'm planning for a more sure-fire goal ; a fully IV bred, EV trained Infernape with egg moves. His moveset:

-Thunderpunch
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Earthquake

Why Fire Punch and Brick Break instead of Flare Blitz and Close Combat? More PP and less downsides. These are much more desired for a pokemon that'll be single-handedly taking on everything in the game.

In addition, his level will be much higher. Not sure if I'll stop at 60 or 70, though.

The types of his moves, Fire + Electr + Fight + Ground, are only completely resisted by three pokemon:

-Latios
-Latias
-Origin Forme Giratina

Fortunately, only Origin Forme Giratina should be there and I intend to catch it.

Now there's the risky part of this plan: can I trade the Chimchar egg over? Unfortunately, we don't know if Platinum is going to have trade limitations on it so we'll have to wait and see.

That project is going a bit slowly since Chimchars only have a 1 in 8 chance of being female. confused

Hopefully, this will all work out and I'll be able to offer Pokemon Platinum move tutors to y'all from my trading thread. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 pm
Chimchar project complete! 3nodding

Adamant with a 31 Attack IV and a 31 Speed IV. It has the egg moves Fire Punch and Thunderpunch as well as Brick Break. It is currently unhatched but it has been reduced to the point where it's ready to hatch. I have also managed to infect it with Pokerus (you can infect an egg with Pokerus.)

Next up, I'm going to resume my Starmie project ; it should be quite valuable for the Platinum Battle Frontier. I wonder if I can complete this one in time.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Nadian

Adamant with a 31 Attack IV and a 31 Speed IV. It has the egg moves Fire Punch and Thunderpunch as well as Brick Break. It is currently unhatched but it has been reduced to the point where it's ready to hatch. I have also managed to infect it with Pokerus (you can infect an egg with Pokerus.)

Next up, I'm going to resume my Starmie project ; it should be quite valuable for the Platinum Battle Frontier. I wonder if I can complete this one in time.

Wow the Platina project sounds fierce at the moment surprised

Wait eggs can get infected with Pokerus... I never knew that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:34 pm
Goddess Lia
Nadian

Wow the Platina project sounds fierce at the moment surprised

Wait eggs can get infected with Pokerus... I never knew that.

I've noticed it every time I've read about Pokerus. It's not information that spreads a lot, though, since the times it is useful are very infrequent.  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm
Evil Platina!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying

Underground is only Wireless... Not Wi-fi for what Serebii and from the site they got it from.

*crosses fingers in hope* please!!! cry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am
Oh, that Starmie is now completely prepared. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:51 am
So just now hearing of Pokemon Platinum I'm not that surprised. But then again I sorta am, thought they'd be making more Pokemon Dungeon games or maybe a new BETTER game for the Wii rather than simple Pokemon Battle Revolution. Although I am grateful it gave me a surfing pikachu ^^. As for Shaymin I hope there's a legit way to getem other than at an event...Regis huh? I already migrated all 3 from emerald and got Regigigas..I'd only be interested in them if they had like Platinum version only move or something. I just need a legit way to get deoxys mew celebi and jirachi really DX  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff